No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only is he black-listed by Potter from any playing time, he's also totally absent from BHA's social media accounts (no pics from training, promotions, etc). It's like he doesn't even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Not only is he black-listed by Potter from any playing time, he's also totally absent from BHA's social media accounts (no pics from training, promotions, etc). It's like he doesn't even exist.
      huh...!!thats disconcerting..!!
      makes me wonder if behesh bar khorde and he has given up even trying in training..? can't say i'd blame him if he has..!
      i'd be like ef you all....just give me ma fat checks and leave me alone... or loan me to a club of my choosing asap..!

Comment

Whatever might be happening behind the scenes, any player needs trust from his coach in order to grow confident into the game. If there is no trust, there is no potential for growth / development. To me it doesn't look like Potter believes in Jahanbakhsh at all! I hope Jahanbakhsh can regain his confidence at a new club in January.

Comment

Realistically, how can Potter have trust in JB? A coach can only 'trust' a player if he has seen the qualities of that player on the pitch. From what Potter and we have seen from JB at BHA, I don't blame him at all not to have any trust in him. JB had plenty of minutes last year and just didn't show anything worthwhile and he hasn't done much in the minutes he has played this year either (friendlies etc.).

It's best for him and BHA for him to just move on, something that BHA undoubtedly will understand as now as well.

Comment

God I want ARJ to meet this same Brighton team or play against one of Potter's future clubs in the future and take a big dump on their team so bad.

ARJ doesn't deserve this situation. I thought this was the year he would break out. I was wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              God I want ARJ to meet this same Brighton team or play against one of Potter's future clubs in the future and take a big dump on their team so bad.

ARJ doesn't deserve this situation. I thought this was the year he would break out. I was wrong...
              He deserves completly this situation : from choosing this club to not leaving at the last transfer window. And not producing decent performance, 0 goal, 0 assist.

Comment

First, there's nothing wrong with being a girl, and playing beautiful football at that.

Second, this macho man attitude you're projecting is degrading to men and insulting to women.

Third, it will do you good in life to realize the above points.
                i don't know what your stance is in life, but it seems like nowadays whenever a guy says something related to woman and girls they start to feel offended. first of all you should just read what i said in the sentence.. being an alpha male is just a word for a guy being dominant, when i say he should stop being a little girl i mean he should stop shying away from the challenges he has infront of him.

nothing what i said is against woman or degrading both genders, these are words that are used by everyone. now if you like to be the holy member here you can ill give you the 2 minute forum fame.

and third, i'm already doing good in life with how i live, like a man. if you like to live life as its hurting you you should reconsider your approach.

Comment

Lol did you guys notice Brighton’s YouTube page blocked their comments section?

Maybe it was because our fans were shitting on Potter and him excluding Alireza.

Maybe it’s not a bad idea for Potter to read some of those comments and learn a few things. I no longer am supportive of Potter and his coaching decisions. Absolutely messed up for a world class player like Alireza to NOT EVEN see the bench at Brighton. Makes me sick.

And before you judge me, I’ve been Damn patient and positive for the longest time. But this isn’t right.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    Realistically, how can Potter have trust in JB? A coach can only 'trust' a player if he has seen the qualities of that player on the pitch..
                    It's funny you say this, because he hasn't even played a single minute this season! So how can Potter possibly judge him from his performances during league games? Give me a break bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      It's funny you say this, because he hasn't even played a single minute this season! So how can Potter possibly judge him from his performances during league games? Give me a break bro.
                      and its not like the other guys are doing much better in his place...a point off drop zone.

Some Iranians and most brighton fans act like the team is tearing up trees in Champions League with the absence of ARJ lol. They are shit without him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        He deserves completly this situation : from choosing this club to not leaving at the last transfer window. And not producing decent performance, 0 goal, 0 assist.
                        With all due respect he does not deserve this situation

1) He has barely played under Potter
                        2) Under Hughton their leading scorer was a centerback and there was no attacking strategy whatsoever
                        3) He was led here under the guidance of his agent
                        4) He was promised to have a role under Potter (was deemed to be a lie in order to keep ARJ for depth)

Comment

Untitled.png

This was just posted on his FB.
                          #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Why did you delete the friendlies part? If I'm not mistaken he also made minutes in a cup game.

Also I'm pretty sure Potter has watched last years matches.

As for the fact that the other players suck as well, true. But at least they do something once in a while. Obviously the team is not playing well, otherwise they wouldn't be this low in the ranking. However, I assume that we all can agree that even bottom placed teams have a somewhat fixed 15 to 16 players that play occasionally, because the rest are even worse. Right now in Potters eyes JB is worse than his other options, and I don't see how one, looking at it objectively, could be mad at him for that. JB unfortunately hasn't had any impact in any of his games there.

Hopefully he will go to another club in January, start from scratch, score a goal immediately and regain his confidence and gain his coach's trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                              Why did you delete the friendlies part? If I'm not mistaken he also made minutes in a cup game.

Also I'm pretty sure Potter has watched last years matches.

As for the fact that the other players suck as well, true. But at least they do something once in a while. Obviously the team is not playing well, otherwise they wouldn't be this low in the ranking. However, I assume that we all can agree that even bottom placed teams have a somewhat fixed 15 to 16 players that play occasionally, because the rest are even worse. Right now in Potters eyes JB is worse than his other options, and I don't see how one, looking at it objectively, could be mad at him for that. JB unfortunately hasn't had any impact in any of his games there.

Hopefully he will go to another club in January, start from scratch, score a goal immediately and regain his confidence and gain his coach's trust.
                              because objectively, the other options have gotten them again one point from relegation zone. Its safe to say that ARJ's contribution cannot be WORSE than that. At the worst, it will end with similar points total. But we know for sure that what they are doing now isnt bringing success.

Comment

^I don't understand, he has proven to be WORSE than that last year and in the couple of non league games he has played this year. 0 goals, 0 assists and 0 impact.

I would love for him to succeed at BHA, but it's not gonna happen. He should just train hard to be fit and leave the club ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                                X