No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was always going to go to Son tbh. Online voting by the public only had a 10% weight for the whole voting system. The majority of the weight is on representatives of various sponsors of the premier league. Even though son's goal was a good goal, I think his stature and the fact that he plays for Tottenham makes a bigger impact. And also despite what some people might think, in my opinion, the fact that he's Iranian also has an impact whether consciously or unconsciously.

Comment

FWIW, random Dutch twitter user posted a picture of Him and Alireza at Utrecht Centraal train station yesterday. Ali's Manager in AZ is now the coach of Utrecht.
      Last edited by The; 08-13-2020, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Move to FC Utrecht would be crazy! its not even a top-5 team.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          FWIW, random Dutch twitter user posted a picture of Him and Alireza at Utrecht Centraal train station yesterday. Ali's Manager in AZ is now the coach of Utrecht.
          Must be old. JB is in Iran right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Must be old. JB is in Iran right now.
            Oh... Brighton start their pre-season training in two 2 days, and he'd have to self-isolate for 14 days upon arriving from Iran. Not sure what he is doing in Iran this late.

Comment

Oh... Brighton start their pre-season training in two 2 days, and he'd have to self-isolate for 14 days upon arriving from Iran. Not sure what he is doing in Iran this late.

he's been back in Brighton for the past week
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                he's been back in Brighton for the past week
                I stand corrected.
                He's posting all sorts of stuff from Iran on instagram (with him in it), so I thought he was in Iran.

Comment

He already confirmed he would be back to start brighton pre season and was only in iran for a week.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/218...برایتون

It’s more obvious which Dutch league teams he’s referring to but not quite So which German’s? One thing clear no EPL team after him. The situation may change though.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

i believe they will keep alireza for now, they can alway sell him later

Comment

Comment

I see a lot of activity on my news feed about BHA (once you search about something google bombards you with it forever LOL) chasing strikers and forward players. So I am 99% certain Ali will leave before the season starts.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            I see a lot of activity on my news feed about BHA (once you search about something google bombards you with it forever LOL) chasing strikers and forward players. So I am 99% certain Ali will leave before the season starts.
                            Lets hope so. Something is fishy with this whole situation. Whatever it is, he needs to leave, but not at the expense of taking a pay-cut.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              You can search alien landings on google and you'll be bombarded with activity on your news feed... Doesn't mean aliens are landing!!!! Unless you see a forward in Brighton shirt signing a contract, nothing is done yet. My gut feeling is that Brighton, Jahanbakhsh and buying clubs would like him to move on but economics wouldn't work out and he'll end up staying.

Comment

Does Ajax or psv still have interest in him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X