No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the interview we can assume at least untill October he will stay he want to fight and potter might use him more

Comment

Funny how the most cautious and hardworking TM player, who made all the right decisions in his career, is the only one stuck in a sh*tty transfer situation...

Comment

Unfortunately, being a nice man doesn't necessarily make you a winner. JB is a good example.

Comment

JB is one of the highest earners at Brighton. It comes down to Ajax and the other interested clubs not being able to offer him similar wages.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I think his quote is taken a bit out of context, especially if you read full interview with varzesh3 in persian.

They asked him if he is leaving right now, close to leaving and he categorically denied that. He said he is returning to brighton for pre-season first and foremost, and will work+fight there and speak to potter/take account of the new situation.

He has 3 proposals from holland that have no materialized to official offers just yet. ITs pretty easy to figure out that the 3 teams are PSV, Ajax, AZ. He said there has also been contact with some bundesliga+French clubs that have wanted him for a while, still nothing official and he will start preseason with brighton before coming to any conclusions. From bundesliga main team I see as possibility is wolfsburg with weghort combo. From france the options would be very limited given salary+fee. Only teams that make sense there and could use a winger are Lille if they lose bamba as expected+ possibly Nice as well who lost a RW this summer. Both are in EL and would be nice places for him.

I think as Bachelot mentioned, it makes sense for him to begin his preseason and see what offers are made later into the window, its still very early, then make calculated decision. I would be very surprised if the window closes and he has not moved yet.
            Haji, Can I post this summary on the Brighton forum?

Comment

Damn, even if he becomes starter, Brighton is a shitty team, nothing to enjoy. I dont get it , but im sure even if he wants to stay brighton will sell him if possible, its very clear that ARJ doesnt play a role for potter even if he is in best shape

Comment

Is ARJ only capable of playing RW? No other positions?
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Is ARJ only capable of playing RW? No other positions?
                  I think he has the ability to play SS behind Maupay in potter's system. Kind of the role that Tossard and Gross play in the 5-3-2 of potter. He is a proven goal scorer.

Comment

Y'all know what to do:
                    https://www.premierleague.com/news/1744533

Jahanbakhsh goal nominated for goal of the season

Comment

i like jahanbaksh goal, son goal is nice also

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        I think he has the ability to play SS behind Maupay in potter's system. Kind of the role that Tossard and Gross play in the 5-3-2 of potter. He is a proven goal scorer.
                        i think so too..!! he can play anywhere on the front 3 ..!! he is definitely an impact attacker and if trusted with more minutes in their front 2-3, can provide them with much more golden chances and finishes ..... mostly because he is an instinctive attacker and simply Doesn't dick around with the ball too much and quickly goes for a goal or a cross into the box, in the final 3rd and once he gets a decent glimpse of the goal..!! in all honesty that is the one thing that is severely lacking in Pothead's offensive scheme too....!! it seemed to me most?/many of their goals last season seem to stem from set pieces, with Dunk saving their asses and earning much of points that stirred them away from the drop last season..!! otherwise they would work the ball well enough into the final 3rd of the pitch then keep over pass the shitt out of it diagonally till they get dispossessed and hit back on the counter..!!
                        The Directness of Alireza's offensive play is probably the playing trait of Ali that pothead doesnt care for much..? maybe thats why he wanted him off the BHA books almost immediately after he became the coach..! Ali resisted a forced quick exit/loan and the shitt slowly became personal over time between the two of them..! or maybe because he reported to pothead's pre-season a couple of weeks late due to after WC/AC rest ..?

Comment

"'Ajax wants to involve Labyad in a deal with Alireza Jahanbakhsh'

Ajax is still interested in taking over Alireza Jahanbakhsh from Brighton this summer. And that's why they think of a striking exchange deal.
                          According to the Spanish medium Marca, they want to use Zakaria Labyad. Thus, Jahanbakhsh can make the switch to Amsterdam for a lower transfer fee."

https://www.voetbal4u.com/2020/08/07...a-jahanbakhsh/

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
                            Y'all know what to do:
                            https://www.premierleague.com/news/1744533

Jahanbakhsh goal nominated for goal of the season
                            Vote NOW!!! Support JB.....

Or, if for nothing other than having the best PL goal scored by a player that is shunned by his own stupid coach!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              "'Ajax wants to involve Labyad in a deal with Alireza Jahanbakhsh'

Ajax is still interested in taking over Alireza Jahanbakhsh from Brighton this summer. And that's why they think of a striking exchange deal.
                              According to the Spanish medium Marca, they want to use Zakaria Labyad. Thus, Jahanbakhsh can make the switch to Amsterdam for a lower transfer fee."
                              https://www.voetbal4u.com/2020/08/07...a-jahanbakhsh/
                              This seems to be fake to me because I looked up Zakaria Labyad and he only made 3 appearances for Ajax this past season (was injured for most of it), and he only made about 12 appearances for them the prior season. Before Ajax he played for Utrecht and in 2017/2018 had 11 goals and 8 assists in the Eredivisie. Doubt Potter wants to sign this guy... unless Ajax is planning on securing a loan for Labyad and then handing Brighton ownership of him..

Comment

Ali. Please. Get. Out. Of. Brighton. Please. For. Your. Own. Good. You. Are. Almost. In. Your. Prime. It's. Now. Or. Never. Do. It. Now. Go. To. Ajax. Kill. It. Over. There. As. You. Did. At. AZ. And. Leave. To. A. Decent. Club. Away. From. The. EPL. Please. Think. About. Mehdi. Mahdavikia. What. Would. He. Say?

Comment

Working...
                                X