No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The major issue with JB is the hefty price tag he carry’s. Brighton knows they are in for a huge loss on transfer.

I’m not sure what his salaries are like maybe he’s affordable and it’s not such burden, so it explains why they’ve not sent him on loan this season. But if this suffocating situation continues, the only interim solution is going on loan.

Unusually I’ve seen some pretty passing football in the rough and route-one championship this season. Teams like Fulham, West Brom are good candidates. Love it if Bilic of West Brom was to snap him up. This will give JB a purpose and decent performance will improve his price tag, thereby reducing Brighton losses on transfer.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Fact is Maupey + Connolly + Alzate + Mooy could not score 21 goals in Eredivise all together.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post

Someone replied to my earlier comment saying that, after his goal, Connolly will now disappear for 7 games like Knockaert... even if that's true at least they score goals!!! ARJ has had nothing to show for his time at Brighton so far.
        I watched every single one of Brightons games last season. Went on their boards afterwards too and they stick to a player they like regardless of how terrible he really is. It was not in my imagination that Jahanbakhsh had to at times babysit Bong and Bruno on the wings for entire games. Go on the board and see "Why couldnt Jahanbakhsh attack?" Come on here and see Perseus's.. "Stephens with an excellent 68% pass percentage and 1094875 clearances".

So yeah maybe play him in this ultra attacking system and he will contribute. Don't compare the pure trash poverty version of Mourinho's Chelsea park the bus system of Brighton last year with how Potter sets up the team now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
          The major issue with JB is the hefty price tag he carry’s. Brighton knows they are in for a huge loss on transfer.
          I’m not sure what his salaries are like maybe he’s affordable and it’s not such burden, so it explains why they’ve not sent him on loan this season. But if this suffocating situation continues, the only interim solution is going on loan.
          Unusually I’ve seen some pretty passing football in the rough and route-one championship this season. Teams like Fulham, West Brom are good candidates. Love it if Bilic of West Brom was to snap him up. This will give JB a purpose and decent performance will improve his price tag, thereby reducing Brighton losses on transfer.
          yep
          atm, a loan move to a championship team looks the most likely to me as well ..! well that or if he was willing to stoop so low to accept ayrab/chinese loan moves..? which is unlikely ftb..!
          if he can show his class at championship level then he may yet manage to work his way back into EPL/BHA..!!?
          he is currently on pretty high wages, so even a respectable loan move is a tough find for his agent..!! one thing for sure, his agent better be working on that already..!
          Last edited by BacheLot; 10-06-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

In Potter har az gaahi natije migire va kone khodesho nejaat mide. Brighton bayad 5-6 baazi poshte sare ham bebaze ta in mardak bere.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I like to know how and on what basis he moved to Brighton? Was it just a good price? Usually the best way to move to a club is when existing players recommend a player to the manager because they think the style of the player suits them or they are friends which would almost guarantee a success story as they will look after him. I think the Brighton players not only did not look after him but also tried very hard to push him out.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                I like to know how and on what basis he moved to Brighton? Was it just a good price? Usually the best way to move to a club is when existing players recommend a player to the manager because they think the style of the player suits them or they are friends which would almost guarantee a success story as they will look after him. I think the Brighton players not only did not look after him but also tried very hard to push him out.
                They were trying to buy him for years, so he went through with their commitment to him

Comment

Looks like he will not be invited to national team unless he start playing (per Wilmot's players selection prerequisites)

Comment

Originally posted by fairplay View Post
                    Looks like he will not be invited to national team unless he start playing (per Wilmot's players selection prerequisites)
                    I read that as well.

Regardless of how much money he has made at BHA, the move has really screwed his career.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                      In Potter har az gaahi natije migire va kone khodesho nejaat mide. Brighton bayad 5-6 baazi poshte sare ham bebaze ta in mardak bere.
                      well on the balance BHA's is playing much better football this year compared to last and similarly to last season they are hovering near the drop zone but not really in it..!
                      this trend looks sorta likely to continue ?cause there seems to certainly be at least 2-3 other teams that are in a more dire situation as a whole than BHA..!
                      In short, highly doubtful BHA would fire Pothead unless they're in bottom 3 and looking to drop with not many more games left to salvage survival..!!
                      but your right about him having to go through another, this time longer period of offensive lul and loosing streak before Pothead is forced to reconsider his playing squad choices and warm up to the idea of giving meaningful playing time to ARJ ..!! & tbh That looks a bleak possibility for the balance of the rest of this season..!!?
                      hence why Ali needs to GTFO there ASAP, IF he desires revitalizing his once very promising career or considering the fat pay-scale he is on, it may still be a wi$e enough of a decision to remain put as is and hope for emergency injury situations forcing pothead's chance to feature him in the league..!

Comment

How is the RB or RWB situation at Brighton?
                        Maybe its time JB starts thinking of alternative ways of getting into the team. Offer your services there and see maybe even find some talent he didnt know he had. Mahdavikia kind of did that with moving from mid to RB. Cuadrado has been switching it for Juve past couple of years (from defense to offense) new modern players should find ways of adapting to various positions.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          How is the RB or RWB situation at Brighton?
                          Maybe its time JB starts thinking of alternative ways of getting into the team. Offer your services there and see maybe even find some talent he didnt know he had. Mahdavikia kind of did that with moving from mid to RB. Cuadrado has been switching it for Juve past couple of years (from defense to offense) new modern players should find ways of adapting to various positions.
                          Tasmime baazi kardane Cuadrado dar khate defai az sooye Allegri bood va Sarri in kaar raa edame dadeh.

Dar haale hazer ham ba komake Barzagli daare rooye faaze defaaish kaar mikone.

Tasmim bayad az "bala" biyaad, ta Potter hazer nabashe JB raa dar poste defae raast baazi kone, na dar tamrin na dar baazi on raa manande bazikone

defai khahim did.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Tasmime baazi kardane Cuadrado dar khate defai az sooye Allegri bood va Sarri in kaar raa edame dadeh.

Dar haale hazer ham ba komake Barzagli daare rooye faaze defaaish kaar mikone.

Tasmim bayad az "bala" biyaad, ta Potter hazer nabashe JB raa dar poste defae raast baazi kone, na dar tamrin na dar baazi on raa manande bazikone

defai khahim did.
                            Cuadrado showed willingness and desire. JB can do the same, sometimes u gotta fight for it and try different things....nowadays coaches love versatile players

Comment

Any news on ARJ? Haven't heard a peep during the international break. Is he fit for the match tomorrow against Aston Vila (if he'll be included in the squad is another question)?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Any news on ARJ? Haven't heard a peep during the international break. Is he fit for the match tomorrow against Aston Vila (if he'll be included in the squad is another question)?
                                Tossard is back from Injury. March is also healthy. Duffy is healthy.

Starting line-up will probably stay the same as the Totenham match. May the only swap would be March for Mooy or Gross. Tossard will most likely take AliJ's spot on the bench.

Chances of Ali J mkaking the match-day squad is very slim (Bissouma would have to be dropped and Mooy would have to take his place on the bench).

Chances of him getting playing time is 0%.

Comment

Working...
                                X