Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    0 points

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    lmaoooooo

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      0 points

Haha! Maybe. But if BHA play well, they can draw Arsenal and/or Man U at the AMEX. They did draw Chelsea at the AMEX earlier in the season thanks to JB's super goal

Comment

^ Kasra jan, Brighton ghadreh Alireza ro nemidoone motassefane. He needs to get out of there. He’s gotten too comfortable with Brighton. It’s basically now or never with this club. If Potter doesn’t start him vs Arsenal then it’s over for him in this team. Potter doesn’t appreciate Alireza. His words are “Aley has a great attitude” this and “Aley is fantastic” that. Ali needs to play for a club where they appreciate his attributes, his skills, his strengths.. I honestly could care less if Brighton win or lose, as long as Ali is in the game and at least gets 70 minutes.

Comment

ARJ leaving training (toward end of this video)
          https://twitter.com/OfficialBHAFC/st...68318825455622

Comment

I can almost guarantee he will not start, and probably will not get minutes either. Unless of course Pothead has hit his head somewhere in the last couple of months and has come to his senses.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
              I can almost guarantee he will not start, and probably will not get minutes either. Unless of course Pothead has hit his head somewhere in the last couple of months and has come to his senses.
              Agreed. Even in the BHA promo videos, he's almost non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                Ali JB himself confirmed he was going to start against Arsenal before Covid put the league to a stop so idk where ur getting this info from.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  BHAFC's schedule upon resumption (what a tough slate):
                  Saturday, June 20 vs. Arsenal.
                  Tuesday, June 23 @ Leicester City.
                  Tuesday, June 30 vs. Man U.
                  They just might snatch a point or 3 against Arsenal, bcuz its Arsenal... but its 0 against Leicester and MU. Where is the bettingforum nowdayz? :P
                  W 3-1 vs Arsenal
                  L 3-1 vs Leicester
                  L 6-0 vs MU
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Haha! Maybe. But if BHA play well, they can draw Arsenal and/or Man U at the AMEX. They did draw Chelsea at the AMEX earlier in the season thanks to JB's super goal
                    As a United fan, we were on such a roll prior to COVID that I expect a lazy start with us dropping some points

Comment

My prediction: ARJ won't start, but will come in as a supersub and score the winner against Arsenal and Amex will go wild. Let's go ARJ, we got your back!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        My prediction: ARJ won't start, but will come in as a supersub and score the winner against Arsenal and Amex will go wild. Let's go ARJ, we got your back!
                        even if that would happen there wouldn't be anyone to go wild

Comment

I am not a fan of Pottnut. He’s an idiot. Rotating his team like he’s swiping on his tinder account. The bloke can’t even stick to 11 players in a consistent basis. The fact that he was still unsure with starting 11 in January.. yes in January, says he doesn’t know his team that well. And I’m not considering injuries, because injuries play a small role in him moving players around.

I’m not a fan of him, I dislike his politics, I don’t trust him as a coach over one of Asia’s best wingers. If you’re not going to appreciate the attacking player that is Alireza Jahanbakhsh, then release him. It’s simple as that. But please please please, don’t disrespect the intelligence of the fans with your sugar coating and your bullshit. And I’m not talking about the fans who blindly support without any background on football. I’m talking about the thousands upon thousands of fans who see through your bullshit Potter.

Comment

It honestly makes me sick having to come back to this thread knowing Ali’s situation in Brighton. It’s now or never with this club and it’s manager. Potter should have released him in the summer when he signed with Brighton. Release Jahanbakhsh. If he doesn’t express his disapproval, it is because he is being a modest and respectful professional athlete. That’s how he has always been. In Iran, in Holland and now in your dungeon, Potter.

So don’t think for a second, it has to do with him accepting what you’re doing. Because you clearly have no idea what the **** you’re doing. And believe me, the other 17 managers in the EPL know it as well. You’re ruining the career of player in Alireza Jahanbakhsh. And we won’t forget this as fans of his style. Either start putting him in the position he is the most productive and useful, or release him please.

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              Ali JB himself confirmed he was going to start against Arsenal before Covid put the league to a stop so idk where ur getting this info from.
                              Not claiming any specific knowledge here. Just based on what we have seen from Pothead. He has been benched even after pretty good performances.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X