Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
    I would buy that argument if Potter was burning the barn without JB. But he has been a failure any way you look at it. His best on the field accomplishment is promoting a team into first division of Sweden. That’s it, nothing more. Nada. Then he finished 8th and 5th.
    His best off the field accomplishment is hiring a good PR firm.
    Pep seems to think otherwise but let me guess, you probably know better than him too

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...ve-met-2911274

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    And that proves my point about potter even more. Top coaches get the maximum out of their squads and the maximum out of every individual, regardless of if they purchased the individual or not. What kind of ridiculous mentality is that to simply not use one of your highest earners who performs well in his limited minutes because you didnt buy him? He has lost his team points b/c of that very mentality. You can ask brighton supporters how many games they have lacked creativity and a bit of technique to create a few decent chances and change 1 or 0 pts vs a lower midtable team into 3, and all they had was a solly march or aaron conolly.
    Why is it so hard for you to remove the emotion of JB out of this? Of course Potter is being a jerk with JB but bc he’s the single player he’s not getting the most out of doesn’t mean the other 25+ players aren’t being maximized. You should read pep’s comments as well saying pretty much the opposite of what you’re trying to say.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Pep seems to think otherwise but let me guess, you probably know better than him too

LOL....That's not praise. That's Pep's giving Potter a thank you kiss after shoving 5 up Potter's.......you know where
      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Obviously it is always the coach fault when it comes to Iranian players, what has he done in his first season when he was getting reasonable playing time?
        The guy has not been fair to to him? maybe.. But he failed to impress as well base on his price tag... And didn't help his case either.
        Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
        Last season he was playing more as a wingback than a forward or attacking midfielder in a highly defensive team, plus it was his first season in England and the team was just awful going forward.

This is why our attacking midfielders and forwards shouldn't play for these type of clubs, they often play defensive anti-football. Jahanbakhsh should prefer an attacking top club such as PSV or Ajax than a club that plays at the bottom of the Premier League. And for what exactly? Just so he can say that he plays in the Premier League? It's an overrated league consisting of athletic workhorses. Jahanbakhsh was tearing it up in AZ who play beautiful attacking football before he went to that shitty no good Brighton. Azmoun, Taremi, Gholizadeh and all other future good Iranian player can better play for topclubs in lesser leagues than small clubs in top leagues. Zenit, Ajax, Benfica, PSV, Porto, Club Brugge etc own shitty clubs such as Brighton, Werder, Watford etc. If it's about money, they can go to Qatar and co when they reach their 30's and make extra good money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

This reminds of when CQ praised the likes Guam. Pep is only trying to sound modest and do a bit of PR for destroying Brighton on their turf. EPL bosses were probably not happy with Pep trashing Brighton. Not a good PR for the league.

Brighton was locket they did not lost 7-0.
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Pep is well known for over praise. Even of players he doesn’t like.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Pep is well known for over praise. Even of players he doesn’t like.
              I guess he has something in common with Pothead.

Comment

I’m a simple fan. I see another loss for Graham Potter, I hit like

Last week 3-1 loss, this week 5-0, next week 2-1 loss.. ahhh feels so nice Graham Potter you might be cursed boyyo

Comment

Go Southampton!!

Comment

Watford might get 4 points from their next 3 matches. And seeing how Man City is 12 points behind the league title, they’ll most likely play their bench which could mean more points for some of those clubs below Brighton

Knowing Potter will be sweating butt cheeks in the following weeks makes me laugh both on the inside and on the outside

How’s it feelin’ Boyyo?! We put that Irish curse on you English Laddy

Comment

Honestly Jahanbakhsh has to be one of the biggest busts in the Premier league since Andy Carroll moved to Liverpool
                      At the end of the day, if players like him and Ezatolahi can come back to help Team Melli, none of us will care about what happened since 2018
                      But if you told us during the World Cup this time 2 years ago, that in the next 2 seasons those 2 players would have only started less than 30 games for their clubs COMBINED nobody would have believed you
                      Massive let down

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                        Honestly Jahanbakhsh has to be one of the biggest busts in the Premier league since Andy Carroll moved to Liverpool
                        At the end of the day, if players like him and Ezatolahi can come back to help Team Melli, none of us will care about what happened since 2018
                        But if you told us during the World Cup this time 2 years ago, that in the next 2 seasons those 2 players would have only started less than 30 games for their clubs COMBINED nobody would have believed you
                        Massive let down
                        Very very very far from the biggest bust in the premier league... Not even close...

I really don't understand the expectations from the guy. He played in an awful system his first year with Hughton and has played very well in the limited minutes he got this year.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                          Massive let down
                          The only massive let down is Pothead (concerning ARJ).

What Ezza is doing, only GOD knows...
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Do you guys renember that baldy, bruno, from the previous season?
                            He was slow as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              Do you guys renember that baldy, bruno, from the previous season?
                              He was slow as fuck.
                              idk abt that, i thought he was solid. he's also a club legend. the one who was just trash is schelotto

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                                idk abt that, i thought he was solid. he's also a club legend. the one who was just trash is schelotto
                                Indeed ..!
                                Bruno was a solid RB, especially for the typical English game ... however that dude was on his last legs & probably shoulda been retired 2-3 seasons ago if BHA had a mean$ ..! How old was that dude like 40.!? Before the club finally let him off the hook ..!?
                                Montoya is yet another useless, slow Has been, he shoulda been retired too after last season but BHA paid a pretty penny to acquire him, hence feel the need to use him at least occasionally ftb.
                                Schelotto simply lacks the caliber to play at this level & unlikely to ever step up to regardless of how many more chances he’d be afforded ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X