No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone needs to chill. ARJ is a professional. He wants to play 1000% but he doesn't have any concrete offers yet.

Him saying he wants to stay and fight for his position just make teams more eager to sign him or in the rare case he doesn't get an offer, it would guilt Brighton into giving him at least a few more chances at the club.

That being said, I can't wait til he leaves. Apples and Oranges. ARJ just isn't meant for this team and Brighton don't really deserve him. I'm confident he'll find his way again on another team and shine like the star player he is

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Everyone needs to chill. ARJ is a professional. He wants to play 1000% but he doesn't have any concrete offers yet.

Him saying he wants to stay and fight for his position just make teams more eager to sign him or in the rare case he doesn't get an offer, it would guilt Brighton into giving him at least a few more chances at the club.

That being said, I can't wait til he leaves. Apples and Oranges. ARJ just isn't meant for this team and Brighton don't really deserve him. I'm confident he'll find his way again on another team and shine like the star player he is
      Dadashi, I'm trying to keep calm but it's always hard to keep calm in the Jahanbakhsh thread

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Ali. Please. Get. Out. Of. Brighton. Please. For. Your. Own. Good. You. Are. Almost. In. Your. Prime. It's. Now. Or. Never. Do. It. Now. Go. To. Ajax. Kill. It. Over. There. As. You. Did. At. AZ. And. Leave. To. A. Decent. Club. Away. From. The. EPL. Please. Think. About. Mehdi. Mahdavikia. What. Would. He. Say?
        is this sent via morse code?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          is this sent via morse code?
          Lol yes it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Everyone needs to chill.
            ^^This.
            I'd imagine JB faces the situation in a more mature way.
            Sure, he deserves a place in the starting line-up but maybe he's just not good enough to CONVINCE everyone?
            Shit happens, especially in today's world where idiots are in charge. (like pothead)

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
              Y'all know what to do:
              https://www.premierleague.com/news/1744533
              Jahanbakhsh goal nominated for goal of the season
              Ham as lap top ham as mo bile mishe 2 ta ray dad.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Can anyone explain to me what that free ben white hastag is going around associated with Ali J?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  Can anyone explain to me what that free ben white hastag is going around associated with Ali J?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
                  From what I understand is that Leeds want to buy White and Brighton won’t sell. Also many feel that Brighton couldn’t/didn’t help White shine. And are also holding him hostage by not selling him to Leeds. I would assume some feel the scenario is compared to what AJ is going through right now.

Comment

Please guys go vote for him! It is goint to be a historical event if an Iranian wins the premier league goal of the year award.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1744533

Also perhaps put it in the front page - news site etc.

Comment

He turned 27 today. Happy birthday to him. Hopefully we will see him at his best playing week in week out in the upcoming season.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Mfs didn't allowed me to vote with an Iranian IP address. However I still managed to register a vote for AJ.
                        I would still vote for him regardless of being his hamvatan, given that he came on as a sub and that was one of his first touches?
                        Also happy birthday to AJ!

Comment

#FreeBenWhite is still trending and hilarious. People are coming up with very clever posts on social media. Here are some favorites:

Comment

Same kid, Different mindset, Thank god for all the blessings in my life, God is great. #Shokr #27. خدا رو شکر برای ۱ سال دیگه،برای هرچی که به دست آوردم و این همه نگاه خداوند تو زندگیم،من هنوز هم همون علیرضا بچگی هستم،شکرگزار،تشنه ی موفقیت و پر تلاش برای رسیدن به اهدافم

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alirezajb...08628694671361

Comment

It's true that Brighton favors workhorse type of players but why didn't we realise that beforehand? Why didn't Ali consider this? and is there someone who claims they knew this all along?
                              Because it doesn't take a genius to say it was a mistake after the season is finished and JB was dropped out of matchday squad tons of times

Comment

Goal of season is... Son's goal

Comment

Working...
                                X