No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous and disrespectful. Especially after the article saying he will use ARJ.

This team sucks. I hope ARJ transfers out and this shit team gets relegated.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      What do the fans say?
      basically saying Alireza is a shit player and doesn’t belong in the club and they’re responding to all the Iranian fans talking shit

Comment

He chose this garbage team instead of going to a better team (leicester). This is their answer to his loyalty. What a disgusting team.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
          basically saying Alireza is a shit player and doesn’t belong in the club and they’re responding to all the Iranian fans talking shit
          I understand their fans, many fellow Iranians post rubbish on the Club’s Instagram page and mainly in Farsi.
          AJ needs to find another Club and put in a transfer request.

Brighton will be happy to get something for him as long as it’s not free transfer. The question is who is willing to take a risk with AJ given that he can’t even make the squad.

Comment

The plan is to clean the bench. He should leave asap

Comment

Lol what are you guys expecting?

You think GPotter is suddenly going to start playing JB and put him on his bench cause he said some words about him to the press?
              He's not going to change his winning formula until is stops working.

I don't know what you guys are expecting.
              It's obvious the transfer window is still not over and they'd rather have JB out.
              It's also important to note that JB probably wants to stay and prove himself (as well as not lose on his wages).

This is no surprise and was to be expected.
              Unless BHAFC loses today, don't expect a major lineup change.
              Also, business-wise, they'd rather him leave so don't expect JB to have much playing time until the transfer window closes.

The question is, how badly does JB want to stay? If they have made some kind of promsie to him, maybe that's why he hasn't thrown the towl in yet OR maybe the contracts that are offered and the salary cuts he might get are so bad he'd rather stay as a reserve and hope to prove himself.

Only time will tell but until then, please chill out and let the man decide for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                The plan is to clean the bench. He should leave asap
                I agree, the way Potter got rid of Knockaert so quickly was shocking. Most of the players he's brought are playing regularly, it's his way of saying that he's the one who's changed the team.

Comment

One thing I don’t blame him for: he makes €2.5 million a year at Brighton, which translates into €208K a month for a player like JB. For the record, he made 300,400K max a YEAR at AZ. He’s definitely collecting these checks.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    Wouldnt expect anything else from the most braindead English fanbase I've seen besides Charltons.

ARJ spends 90 minutes playing RWB to help Bruno's life support riding self...."Where was ARJ this game?"

ARJ tries one dribble vs Wan-Bissaka and gets caught "terrible player"

Knockaert gets destroyed by Huddersfield RB. "Oh well cheerio he did well for us in the championship"

Comment

Just wait, they’ll start losing and then JB will maybe get some minutes only to be scapegoated.

Comment

To be fair, I do think this 3-5-2 is a tactic used temporarily by Potter. He is booking early succes with this formation because EPP teams has yet not adapted to this style of playing. I think down the line he will change his approach to matches and JB will get playing time, this is probably one of the reasons Potter don’t want him to leave and probably one of the reasons JB is still motivated to give everything in practice.

Comment

Good News
                          Andone receives red Card

Comment

Nice, red card for Andone.

Hopefully Southampton can win today against 10 men.

Comment

Lol
                              Goal Brighton but Var Invalid the Goal

Thanks VAR

Comment

3 weeks ago we got a lot of posts trying to justify JB not being even on the bench.

Tactical formation and other blah blah blah.

It's clear now that JB is not in this teams plan A or B, maybe not even C.

The lazy Persian in me says he should stay and LOL all the way to the bank with the the money he is getting for doing nothing.

The proud Persian in me says he should invoke his departure clause and lose some money but get back his pride and move on.

The choice is his.

Comment

Working...
                                X