Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020 - Page 363

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 363 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363
Results 3,621 to 3,622 of 3622

Thread: Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,307 Times in 772 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    Still smiling. Gotta give it to him for his professionalism and positive attitude.

That's an old picture but yes he does not stop smiling. He's doing better than ever in training btw, I have no doubt whatsoever that wherever he moves to next season, he will shine.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salar For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,096 Times in 5,665 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Life isn't always about money. I'd maybe be crying on the inside. Props to him for being a professional and always doing his best to keep a good attitude. He sets an example for all of us.
    i dont know man,..? seems to me life is mostly about having enough money, in order to afford the lifestyle one most desires.....! hence happiness and/or sadness seems to follow accordingly, for most part..!! unless you wanna live a Dalai Lama lifestyle, i suppose your outlook maybe more fitting then..??
    but your right.... although it often pisses me off that he doesnt react more negatively to that goozoo Pothead's repeated disrespect and cunt-like behaviour towards him,..!
    His overall positive thinking and attitude and glass half-full outlook on life is certainly inspiring and commendable ..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Salar View Post
    That's an old picture but yes he does not stop smiling. He's doing better than ever in training btw, I have no doubt whatsoever that wherever he moves to next season, he will shine.
    i agree, like i said before, regardless of struggles for minutes, lately i've noticed a marked improvements in his overall playing caliber since his jump to EPL ...!!
    to me also, he looks primed to shine next season, hopefully in a more accommodating team settings....!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 646

You do not have permission to view the list of names.