No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ DR joon, Alireza won’t spend another minute at this God forsaken landfill as long as that trash of a manager is still in charge.

There’s nothing more to prove! Lol he has proven enough but his coach doesn’t have faith in him. Had he had a manager in Magath for example, he would’ve played at least 15 matches so far and scored 4-5 goals this season. But his manager, is unfortunately a prick who plays politics with the BHA media. He doesn’t appreciate Alireza as a player and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with if Alireza can prove himself in EPL. He has already proved himself, he’s just stuck at this club.

It’s the coach, it’s the coaches tactical decisions and ultimately it’s the coach shitting on Jahanbakhsh.

There is NO way, and I pray to all the deities, NO way he will stay at this club. Ali loves the club he loves the fans, that’s great. The fans love him too. But the club’s manager does not. He can stand there and lie through his teeth and go on and on and on about how great Ali is. And that tactical decisions are the sole reason for which Ali isn’t given playing time. But we ALL KNOW this assclown doesn’t EVEN KNOW his own tactical plans for how he puts his 11 together for match day.

This club is a prison, Ali doesn’t have corona, and the gaffer’s an asshole.

Comment

Comment

Graham Potter, there is an energy out there, you can call it God, you can call it the universe. Let’s say, that energy brings about a bouncing off and ricochet effect. An energy that follows the law of attraction and its solution is karma. Christian, Jew, Muslim.. doesn’t matter.

That energy will answer back. Not today, no no no. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not next week. Maybe not even next month. Who knows really. But the energy will answer back, just as it always has in the history of mankind. You reap what you sow Graham Potter, and you will get what you deserve if you continue to play politics and mistreat a clear talent you have in your roster. You reap, what you sow

Comment

With Pothead speaking directly and openly about a move, could it be that he’s wrapping ARJ in cotton wool to avoid another long term injury?

Tonight selection would be interesting, these days MU plays an open game and are not known as best defending.
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            That would make sense if Ali wasn't training with the team for the past month or so... but considering that he's been training, and that Potter has made it clear his decision is tactical (after excluding him against Arsenal), there's no way it's a covid thing.

The answer is plain and simple, Potter doesn't rate AliReza, and the only reason Alireza got some playing time before the Lockdown is that Brighton had a combination of injuries and busy schedule.

Also fwiw, as far as I know, Whenever Alireza posted a training, or hype picture of himself before gameday, he wasn't in the squad... So I guess we won't see him play for Brighton tonight or possibly ever again, as I think posting a picture of him Kissing the Brighton logo is his way of paying tribute to the club and it's fans since he knows he will be out at the end of the season.

spot on post..!!
            im hoping the bold comes true..!!
            ARJ simply has no future in BHA, so long this goozoo Pothead, wannabe Pep remains their coach...!! one or other has to depart the club, looking more likely it would be ali..!!

he needs to pursue a Loan with option to buy move to another EPL or PSV or Ajax next..!! any of these moves would be great imo...! a La Liga or Bundes liga move would be fantastic as well..!
            i think i'd prefer a PSV transfer to Ajax .... especially if as stated earlier the Ajax fans are already not to excited in prospects of signing him and those isralie tendencies will also naturally have a negative effect in his bedding in process in the new club..!
            ps

regardless of minimal game minutes and statistically weak spell in BHA, I really believe he has become an overall better and more complete footballer since his transfer to EPL...!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
              With Pothead speaking directly and openly about a move, could it be that he’s wrapping ARJ in cotton wool to avoid another long term injury?

Tonight selection would be interesting, these days MU plays an open game and are not known as best defending.
              Yet he is not in the squad. 9 players allowed on the bench and 5 subs and he does not include Ali.. 20 players out of 23 allowed and Ali doesn't make it?! Even in Real Madrid he would make the bench in current circumstances. Potter is beyond rude and disrespectful and as much as I love Ali personally and love for him to stay in the UK, I hope he gets the hell out ASAP. Any team that does not have this animal in charge would do.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Yet he is not in the squad. 9 players allowed on the bench and 5 subs and he does not include Ali.. 20 players out of 23 allowed and Ali doesn't make it?! Even in Real Madrid he would make the bench in current circumstances. Potter is beyond rude and disrespectful and as much as I love Ali personally and love for him to stay in the UK, I hope he gets the hell out ASAP. Any team that does not have this animal in charge would do.
                Squad list is out, link?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  This is my prediction for JB:

2019-2020: He finishes this year with either 0 or 1 games
                  Yes, very likely.

2020 Summer transfer window: 2-3 decent Dutch clubs come in for a year-long loan offer but he refuses because he just wants to prove that he can make it in the Premier League.
                  I hope not.

2020-2021: He starts the season being ignored by Potter again, but then has a few good performances (Already happened a few months ago, did not change Potheads mind. What makes you think it will be different then) and finishes the season with a decent tally of goals and assists

2021-2022: Again Potter ignores him at the beginning of the season, but he comes into a rich vein of form in October and finishes the season as one of Brighton's best players. He gets sold at the end of the season to a Dutch/German club.
                  Here is my prediction for Pothead. Will be fired by late 20-21 season, for being at the same place he is now, and CH was; i.e. fighting relegation. He just does not have the technical or tactical acumen, player selection, etc. and he is too stubborn to learn.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                    Here is my prediction for Pothead. Will be fired by late 20-21 season, for being at the same place he is now, and CH was; i.e. fighting relegation. He just does not have the technical or tactical acumen, player selection, etc. and he is too stubborn to learn.
                    Dude I'm just trying to be realistic here. The fans seem to love him for his Potterball whatever the f that is. Even if he got 10 points less than Hughton... The board gave him a four year contract for nothing. I really doubt they would get rid of him, they are fooled by the vibe and it will take years for them to acknowledge their confidence might have been misplaed.

This is just speculation but I wonder whether part of it is that Potter is considered a confident "ideas man", Hughton was a humble "nice guy". The latter is seen as a stable character but the former can "move the club forward"....

.... It's difficult to shake subconscious prejudices based on race, even subtle differences in the way people speak....

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Dude I'm just trying to be realistic here. The fans seem to love him for his Potterball whatever the f that is. Even if he got 10 points less than Hughton... The board gave him a four year contract for nothing. I really doubt they would get rid of him, they are fooled by the vibe and it will take years for them to acknowledge their confidence might have been misplaed.

This is just speculation but I wonder whether part of it is that Potter is considered a confident "ideas man", Hughton was a humble "nice guy". The latter is seen as a stable character but the former can "move the club forward"....

.... It's difficult to shake subconscious prejudices based on race, even subtle differences in the way people speak....
                      Pardew's 8 year Newcastle contract just expired today!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Pardew's 8 year Newcastle contract just expired today!
                        But the difference is that Newcastle have more of a reputation as a managerial merry go round, whereas Brighton tend to stick with people for longer than expected.

Comment

Comment

Once again not in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Once again not in the squad
                              I don't even know why I come to this thread anymore, all it does is infuriate me
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Man U 3-0

Comment

Working...
                                X