X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    no I think he needs to go back to Eredivisie

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
    even if your right, he cant go till jan, hence he work hard and get his place back, also most teams will get him on loan since jan no team will buy him and he lack confidence , he need to play like a carling cup game and gain confidence.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Let's be patient guys... He'll be starting soon, take my word for it.
        This, along with "NEYMAR TO JOIN BARCELONA AFTER RECORD TRANSFER" , has got to be the most drawn out thing ive been hearing all year.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Perseus View Post
          Back from the game. Burnley were spoilers from the start and party poopers at the end.
          Overall impresssion was the bright sun shining in my eyes and spoiling the view.
          Potter's passing game was disrupted to such extent that the Albion team reverted to the Hughton system after 25 minutes to gain the ascendancy. I predicted this would happen as Dyce is a master of disruption of passing teams. The upshot was a rather disrupted unattractive game to watch. The fault lay in Brighton's failure to both create enough chances as well as an inability to finish on the day rather than Burnley's defence which was at sixes and sevens at times. Two points dropped.
          Adam Webster was excellent for Brighton. Only plus point. It looks like that Potter has still got to get to know the players and their best positions
          With the creativity problem , maybe it’s time to give Mooy a go in the next game.

Comment

Reading Perseus's take on Jahanbakhsh for the last year has been like perusing Popeye cartoons about the Japanese

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              With the creativity problem , maybe it’s time to give Mooy a go in the next game.
              It might show a 33% improvement or he may create a couple of extra chances per home game and perhaps one extra away.

Ball into the final third against Burnley and finishing good chances below the standard required. More guile for the ball into the final third. Same old problem that happened last season.

https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/179...on-goal-trail/

My view that the defender too often shepherds Solly March into cul de sacs and the attack fizzles out. They know he always prefers his left foot.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Reading Perseus's take on Jahanbakhsh for the last year has been like perusing Popeye cartoons about the Japanese
                More spinach

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                  watched the first half... never seen such shit football in my life
                  I am sure even most of the Iran PGL teams would stand a good chance against a team like Brigthon or Burnley...
                  Best League my ass.. the second half of the table of Premier League is full of shit teams..its like they don’t understand the concept of football or something

AJ went from beautiful Cryuff inspired Netherlands football to the Paul Gascoigne league
                  English football will forever suck
                  If it wasnt for Klopp & Guardiola these guys would still play their stupid kick & rush
                  Most overrated league in the world

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                    Most overrated league in the world
                    Name a league better? You guys watched a match between two teams who are favorites for relegation.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      Name a league better? You guys watched a match between two teams who are favorites for relegation.
                      Germany & Spanish second half of table > England second half of table
                      Teams like Augsburg, Union Berlin from Germany or Getafe, Eibar from Spain are playing better football and are stronger than Brighton or Southampton

Comment

is EPL the Best league in the world..?? this is a seemingly forever repeated argument on all football boards...!
                        its hard to really get a 100% conclusive answer to such a claim, because "The Best" is mostly a Subjective assessment after-all ..!

IMO, EPL may well be the Best or possibly not ?? but it Certainly is the Most Challenging Professional Football League...!!
                        i also think that if you can excel and standout in this league then making it big in other leagues should for most part be a stroll in the park ..?

one can also legitimately claim it to be the Richest League in the World, which in today's football world, hence by default could legitimately mean the Best..!! afterall, most often than not its the EPL teams that get their pick of the litter, as far as the pool of world-wide footballing talents go..!? as a whole on any given season, I doubt if any other league could match the depth of quality footballing talent of EPL ...! now, whether EPL teams optimize their potential and make good use of their world class talents is whole another argument..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          is EPL the Best league in the world..?? this is a seemingly forever repeated argument on all football boards...!
                          its hard to really get a 100% conclusive answer to such a claim, because "The Best" is mostly a Subjective assessment after-all ..!
                          IMO, EPL may well be the Best or possibly not ?? but it Certainly is the Most Challenging Professional Football League...!!
                          i also think that if you can excel and standout in this league then making it big in other leagues should for most part be a stroll in the park ..?
                          one can also legitimately claim it to be the Richest League in the World, which in today's football world, hence by default could legitimately mean the Best..!! afterall, most often than not its the EPL teams that get their pick of the litter, as far as the pool of world-wide footballing talents go..!? as a whole on any given season, I doubt if any other league could match the depth of quality footballing talent of EPL ...! now, whether EPL teams optimize their potential and make good use of their world class talents is whole another argument..!
                          In some instances this is true, but what most certainly is true is English teams are usually the ones to have their best players poached by the big teams in other leagues. Pogba is the only real example of a player being 'taken' from a big team in another league, and IMO he has been a disaster. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus are seemingly able to lure the best from English teams in their prime. The big EPL teams are typically buying the better players from lower table teams in the EPL.
                          ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEh View Post
                            In some instances this is true, but what most certainly is true is English teams are usually the ones to have their best players poached by the big teams in other leagues. Pogba is the only real example of a player being 'taken' from a big team in another league, and IMO he has been a disaster. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus are seemingly able to lure the best from English teams in their prime. The big EPL teams are typically buying the better players from lower table teams in the EPL.
                            I think that is at least in part to do with the fact that EPL lacks a traditional 'super team' like Barca/Real/Bayern/Juventus/PSG. Don't get me wrong, there is always one or two of the big 6 EPL teams that contends for the best team in Europe every year but because the team that holds that honor changes so often I think that footballers do not become as enamored with them.

Like for example, on any given year you can make a fairly safe bet that Barca will make a deep run into the UCL (even though it doesn't always pan out that way). You can't really make the same bet for any EPL team on a consistent basis. That is not to say that they don't have European success (which they obviously do, look at last years final) but rather that over the course of the past 10 years you cant look back at the pool of UCL teams and say to yourself every time "I think Liverpool will make to the final"

Comment

La Liga shits on EPL. sorry.

Comment

baba jan, we have UEFA champions league every year that should settle this argument. I have not done the work myself, but I imagine EFL and La Liga are recent strong performers... German and Italy's leagues being just a tiny bit behind... And all leagues have their top 4-6 strong teams and the rest are a step behind...

Comment

Working...
                                X