X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might increase ARJ chances?
    sorry if this has been posted already?
    ANDONE JOINS TURKISH CHAMPIONS
    Albion striker Florin Andone has joined Turkish champions Galatasaray on a season-long loan, for an undisclosed fee.
    The club has a January recall option as part of the loan agreement for the Romanian international.
    Head coach Graham Potter said, “We feel this loan to Galatasaray gives Florin the opportunity to go and play regularly, which he’s found difficult here.
    “He also has the prospect of Champions League football. We wish Florin well for the season ahead, we have the option of a recall in January and we will closely monitor his progress.”
    LOCADIA COMPLETES LOAN MOVE
    Jurgen Locadia has completed a loan move to Bundesliga side Hoffenheim ahead of the closure of the European transfer window.

The Dutch attacker moves to Germany on a season-long deal, for an undisclosed loan fee.

Head coach Graham Potter said, “Since I arrived, Jurgen’s trained really well and been great to work with, but I also appreciate it’s been a frustrating time for him ever since he signed for the club for a number of reasons.

“He wants to play week in, week out and this move presents a real opportunity for him to go and get some games and goals in a top European league.”
    https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/transfer-blog
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      This might increase ARJ chances?
      sorry if this has been posted already?

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/transfer-blog
      Doesn't matter. He's injured right now.

Comment

arj got injued due to low moral and bad form, he need to play some small games gain confidence as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Doesn't matter. He's injured right now.
          Lol so when there is a small chance for him to break into the squad/line up, he gets injuried??

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            We've been hearing this sentence every week.
            Originally posted by Javeed View Post
            Potter confirms that Jahanbakhsh will miss Saturday due to injury: https://t.co/jNT5lF72nn?amp=1
            FYI...

Comment

Wtf, what a joke.

Comment

Potter told The Argus: “Alireza felt uncomfortable in his thigh.
                “He reported it in the international break and came back with a bit of uncomfortable feeling.
                “He shouldn’t be too far away but he obviously misses the game.”

Update and opinion; https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/179...-keep-working/

Nothing new

Comment

Az in Brightone lanat-shodeh bayad bere.

Hamin o bass.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Lol so when there is a small chance for him to break into the squad/line up, he gets injuried??
                    i suspect its bs claim as it was last week.! he just aint good enough to even make their EPL playing squad, so they come up with some excuse for him to save face..!

as i predicted earlier he is unlikely to take part in league action and will likely (magically recovers ..!?) and instead features in the Cup game coming up shortly after midweek..?

Comment

at this rate I don't see him playing one game in the EPL this season!

Comment

Definitely see him going on loan with a $10-15m option to buy this january

Comment

Comment

Did you guys see the starting line up.... wow.... Alazate starting??? No March not even on the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                              Definitely see him going on loan with a $10-15m option to buy this january
                              he aint going to fetch that sorta dosh at this rate of action..!
                              they almost have to utilize him far more frequently to come even close to recovering more than half of their Inve$tment of arj..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Did you guys see the starting line up.... wow.... Alazate starting??? No March not even on the bench?
                                huh...!!
                                pothead probably hoping to assert more pace, energy and more so intent into his team's attacking forays with that swap..! March although a generally safe option, is often too slow and stale and can not push the game forward at a fast pace and sophisticated enough of a technic to make an impact..!
                                i might as well watch their game since aint shitt else to do..!! any links..?

Comment

Working...
                                X