• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U13 - FC Kia Academy - Cordial Cup 2019

The Boys did well yesterday in the group stage
    winner of group F
    http://www.cordialcup.com/de/livesco...l?AgeGroup=U13
    It is the biggest youth tournement in europe. The Boys did win the last edition in 2018

https://www.facebook.com/74934409635...93&v=e&sfns=mo

Comment

FC Kia Academy reached the final

16:00 CET FC Kia Academy vs Hamburger SV

Livestream: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x79lc46

Comment

ta inja
        KIA Academy 3 : Hamburger SV 0

Comment

5-1 now. It was really weird that half time was 15 minutes.

Comment

An Iranian kid was playing for Hamburg. His name was Reza Husseini.

Comment

Is Mr Mahdavikia there him self? Cant see him or i dont recognise him. Once again i have to say that some of the Kia players don look like 12-13 year old kids... Compare them to the HSV players, specially the nr 10 guy. He just ran past all the HSV players as if they were Babies.

Comment

5:2 for the boys.

2018 Champions
                2019 Champions

Thanks to Mehdi for this great work, getting this Boys to such a Level, winning one of the biggest youth tournements in Europe.

Only Iran!!!!!!

Comment

Mahdavikia khedmate kheili bozorgi be ayande footballe Iran mikone.

ta chand sal dige chandin bazikone khubo ba keyfiat tahvile Team Melli mide ke ham
                  footballe Iran sood mibare ham khode Mahdavikia! kafiye 2-3 bazikono be bashgah europayi befrooshe, chandin Mio dastesh miad

Comment

Comment

S. Taher for TM

Comment

I sure hope these are not overage players.

Some of those kids do not look not U-13.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                          I sure hope these are not overage players.

Some of those kids do not look not U-13.
                          just remind us of a time you had positive, not sinister thoughts.

The disrespect to say these kids are above their age is sad. Especially when kia has multiple age groups (3) and has no need to shove a bunch of overage players on a team. They have been developing and succeeding as a result of pure dedication, hard work, and foresight, and to have an iranian of all people insinuate that they are overage as his first reaction is just sad.

Comment

I was so annoyed by these Belgian people who were having doubts about our players age. I wasn't expecting to see these comments here.

Take a look at the other teams first. Almost every team has a few players whom look older because they have developed earlier.

This was Lukaku at the age of 13
                            https://nbocdn.akamaized.net/Assets/...950&scale=both

Comment

I have a 12 year old son who is 6 foot , kids just develop at different ages. I had full facial hair at 13 and looked about 18, it’s just what it is. I work in education and most the children these days tower over me and look way older than they are.

Mehdi Mahdavikia wouldn’t ruin his reputation to do a thing such as that when he is trying to change the Iranian set up , it would just go against what he is doing.

I am loving seeing how well we are doing against this very established European youth teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X