Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We give them too many chances. They could have scored 3 goals

Comment

Torabi emroz natoneste dar faaze defai komak kone, va Ramin manande yek bache nini negh mizane.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ansarifard - the best non-finisher we've ever had.
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
          And we could have scored 4 goals the way we played!

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
            Ok... but we are missing Ezatolahi in the MF, if we had Ezza they wouldn’t be able to get past once! Just like how France lost against Turkey, they didn’t have Kante.

Plus it would be a different story if weren’t missing our A-Team, for a B-Team I’d say we had a hell of a performance!

Comment

Good game. Doesn’t feel like a friendly, end to end game. Iran trying to slow the game down, have had some good chances but finishing not so good. Alireza B has keep us in the game with some good saves.

Comment

Really open game from both sides. I think we are being very sloppy and rusty defensively but luckily Beiro looks sharp as ever. Attacking wise there’s been some gorgeous linkup play but we are at times struggling to build out the back. Koreans playing with extra man on the wings is punishing us, their most dangerous chances came from there.

Our forwards are being sloppy with finishing, could have scored a few by now. If we had Azmoun and Ghoddos it’d be 2-0 us already.

Comment

We had a lot of individual lapses especially in defense but we had some really nice periods of very good movement both on and off the ball in attack and obviously a lot more shots than we're used to seeing from TM.

IMHO Torabi has been one level below the rest of the team, Ehsan is really off his game and communication and co-ordination between him and Kanaanizadegan is non-existent which forms a really slow line between the 3 of them on the left.

It will be interesting to see how Wilmots will adjust the team to all of this for the 2nd half. Overall it was a very fast-tempo and exciting first half to watch.

Comment

If we improve our finishing in the 2nd half, we should easily win.

Comment

overall an even game
                      more entertaining than previous games
                      many chances for both teams
                      So far Beiranvand is the man of the match
                      We still lack a good CAM

Korea has been playing with a nasty flair
                      lots of pulling and rough fouls, if they don't score we will see a fight
                      I think we will win 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        Ok... but we are missing Ezatolahi in the MF, if we had Ezza they wouldn’t be able to get past once! Just like how France lost against Turkey, they didn’t have Kante.
                        Plus it would be a different story if weren’t missing our A-Team, for a B-Team I’d say we had a hell of a performance!
                        I'm not so sure about that. Maybe the Koreans have improved dramatically, but I cant remember last time I was this nervous watching a TM game.

Edit: what B-team? We miss 2 players only

Comment

We are so used to not seeing our flanks and middle of the field exposed wide open under CQ that seeing it happen is scary.
                          If we are going to be playing in an out-open style, it will take time to close those gaps.

On Korea, look great going forward with their defense sucks that includes their rushed goalie, we should be able to score whilst likely to concede.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

You were not nervous even when we played Japan in the AC ??????

Comment

my take from this first half: Torabi has been Really sloppy/ non-existence! the guy should grow some balls and run faster, stop tripping over his own leg. he only had 1 shot. one of the better chances. Haj safi again making marking mistakes which almost led to a goal for SK, useless shooting from distance! Rezaeian has been annoying by falling/trying to get a freekick in own half! other than that he had some nice overlappings + nice crosses. jahanbakhsh really all over the place doing what he does best. nice shot!

so what I see now is that the team is kind of overwhelmed by the gaps that they are not used to because of the new style of play. I hope everyone here gives the team Time to develop this style of play and get comfortable. I see the great potential in attacking play but is Wilmost able to close down the gaps in defense? I do think he is able, but we have to see that the players have had a time of so their conditioning isn't 100%, backtracking is a bit sloppy at the moment but in time everything will work out! I'm glad that we are having friendlies which are the most important factor in getting Wilmots to implement his vision and the boys to gel into the style Wilmots need them to be.

Comment

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I have seen (I have half watched the first half while working) we are not playing bad and have had some good link up play and opportunities?

The defensive side won't obviously be as good as it used to as we are playing much more open.

Comment

Working...
                                X