Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    Koreans can't even make a good clip to show their frustration.

Marc said he is determined to win tomorrow and I approve his message.

Here is the cheesy clip:

https://www.aparat.com/v/oiGRP/%D8%A...B1%D8%A7%D9%86
    Ordinarily, I would have said this will backfire and G up our boys to even want to win it more. But we don’t need to be G’d up it’s Iran v SK, there’s enough history and motivation there anyway. How the clip will help SK, Jack knows?

Personally I don’t see what the fuss is all about, it’s a meaningless clip. As for racism, let’s face it as Iranians, some of us can be pretty racist in our own rights and if we deny that, well....
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by tmfan View Post
      Can't believe we haven't played a single game against Australia yet since their arrival in 2006.
      Aussies are America's lap boys.
      Nothing there until we have better relation with US

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
        We had a very similar leader called REZA SHAH who united and modernized a backward Iran and we still got rid of him wanting a regime that took us back where he started ! Typical eerooni mentality.
        Reza Shah was kicked out by the british and soviets not by Iranians
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

this is a good friendly and test players.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/iran_footb...p/Byjoh9LjYnU/

Iranian FA with the reply doe

God damn I love being Iranian!

Comment

for the love of god can moharrami start.
              Ramin is jsut soorakh asf. He looked good in WC and did perform solid for sure but that was due to having taremi or ARJ playing as another RB literally in line with him. As soon as we tried opening up in AC he thought he was prime cafu and got caught out of position for all three japan goals. He is not good in possession, and his only real positives are a willingness to get forward and overlap.

Feel that moharrami is superior in most departments, even if he can be suspect defensively too. But we know what we can get from ramin, been there, done that. Lets see if sadegh can do better.

Comment

S. Korea gearing up for final test before World Cup qualifiers

http://www.koreatimesus.com/s-korea-...up-qualifiers/

South Korea will host Iran on Tuesday in a men’s football friendly match that will also serve as the team’s final test before the regional World Cup qualifying campaign.

The kickoff between the Asian rivals is 8 p.m. at Seoul World Cup Stadium.

South Korea, ranked 37th, have nine wins, eight draws and 13 losses against the 21st-ranked Iran. They haven’t beaten the Middle East powerhouse since January 2011. They suffered four consecutive 1-0 losses before taking a scoreless draw in a World Cup qualifying match in August 2017.

South Korea are coming off a 1-0 win over Australia last Friday, with substitute Hwang Ui-jo coming to the rescue with a late winner.

Head coach Paulo Bento experimented with a back-three formation, the first time he’d used that scheme in nearly six months. Though his players looked out of sorts in the unfamiliar formation, Bento defended his decision by saying it was one of the last few opportunities to try out different tactics before the Asian qualification for the 2022 FIFA World Cup begins in September.

Whatever the formation, South Korea must improve their touch in the attacking third. Too often, they’ve had to rely on heroics by their offensive stars like Hwang and Tottenham Hotspur attacker Son Heung-min. When Son is held in check like he was against Australia, others have to step up as the safety valve. Their offensive buildup lacked flow, and the transition game was nonexistent.

Bento has faced some backlash for not giving young faces a chance to play. Fans have been clamoring for midfielders Lee Seung-woo and Paik Seung-ho to get some action in these friendlies. They believe Lee and Paik, two FC Barcelona youth products, should be given an opportunity to prove themselves now because Bento likely won’t rely on untested players during World Cup qualifiers with far more at stake. Lee has 10 caps, but just four under Bento, while Paik has yet to make an appearance for the senior team.

Bento said Monday his lineup choices will be made “within the framework of our team,” stressing once again that he’s trying to prepare his team for the World Cup qualifiers.

“When deploying players, I take into account both technical and mental aspects. I will send out players that fit our playing style,” Bento said. “When you have 25 players, there are bound to be ones who don’t get to take the field. I haven’t called them up just so I could distribute playing time evenly and give guys a chance to make their debut.”

Bento may switch goalkeepers for Tuesday, much as he did for back-to-back friendlies in March. He started Kim Seung-gyu in net against Australia but the veteran wasn’t seriously tested. Jo Hyeon-woo, who emerged as an unlikely star at last year’s World Cup before losing his grip on the job to Kim at the Asian Cup in January, is waiting in the wings.

In March, Bento started Kim against Bolivia and Jo versus Colombia. Both delivered victories though Jo made more spectacular saves.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  God damn I love being Iranian!
                  Except for not ever having any freakin' videos in HD!

Comment

Beiranvand, Hajsafi, Pouraliganji, Kanaanizadegan, Mohammadi, Ebrahimi, Ansarifard, Jahanbakhsh, Torabi, Rezaeian, Taremi

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any links?

Comment

My guess for the formation:

......................Beiranvand.................. ..
                        Ramin..Pouraliganji.Kanaani..Milmo
                        .Jahanbakhsh....Ebrahimi....Hajsafi.
                        .Ansarifard.........Taremi........Torabi..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Korean language great quality http://www.kimchisports.net/p/soccer.html

Comment

here is a link
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1A15Q6wFM
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

http://live.irib.ir/?idc=C0&idb=TV&nol=123489

Comment

Any good quality links? I’m currently watching Irib via 5 pixels in total 😑
                                In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X