Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019 - Page 32

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,627 Times in 1,674 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    at least CQ though used him as a CM/CDM which was clearly his best position IMO, as a LB he was dreadful.
    True but CQ also played Hajsafi at LB vs Portugal and Hajsafi couldn't stop the goal that brought our eventual downfall.

Coaches like Hajsafi because hes not a one trick pony and can be played in multiple positions. Coaches love those players. Joshua Kimmich/David Alaba are adored for the same reason.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 5,443 Times in 2,501 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    You're not alone.
    He's wildly inconsistent.
    His defense has always been quite bad. Very late to intercept or catch attakckers. Offensively he sometimes finds space, but 2 minutes later rushes a play or runs right into traffic.
    In short, he's not exceptional in any of the responsibilities he has.
    I'd rather Ezatollahi (in-form) and Ebrahimi or a more defensive midfielder sit in those positions.

I say all this, yet ever TM coach from U-17 to the seniors team loves him!
    Hajsafi is what you call a utility player. Can play multiple positions, is not the best at any one given role, but can do an acceptable job regardless of what is asked of him. Every team needs a versatile player like him
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OFFSIDE_1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    The dirty Queiroz bashing by IRIB agents, Misaghi and Sianaki was so ugly to hear. They keep bashing TM under Queiroz and defending the so called'' Beautiful football'', unless i was dreaming i watched only 15 to 20 minutes of decent football by TM today. Not targeting Wilmots, because he didn't have enough to implement his work and friendly matches result doesn't matter anyway but it wasn't for Beiranvand result could have been much different!
    Terrible game by Rezaeian, Milad was also so so, and Ezzatollahi is not game ready yet. Any way this team will change from now on and is time to find a play maker if the plan is to play attacking football. Hajsafi as CAM is waste of spot!!

btw, i didn't get JB sub, thought he was having a decent game.
    I read (source: this site's article on JB's year at Brighton; article was posted earlier today) that Jahanbakhsh had asked to be taken out at half time because he was not feeling well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NYCTeamMelli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nmssis View Post
    A little off topic but I have much love for Korean culture: from their spicy style wings, to kimchi (spicy preferred), to their overall politeness. S. Korean women tend to be tall, attractive with high cheek bones too. Two of my best friends growing up in high school were Koreans, straight from S. Korea: very good guys. So what I'm essentially saying is: you got yourself here a loyal forum friend for life, my Korean friend, nmssis.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NYCTeamMelli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by diz View Post
    I saw this. Our player looks like a stallion, while Son looks like he's wearing a sports bra.
    Lol, a very fashionable one at that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    Am I the only one here who isn't happy with Hajsafi at all?
    Since Wilmots wants to play more offensively, we may see in a few months time that Haj Safi will be used more as a sub rather than as a fixed starter. He is a versatile utility player but he won't probably be used as a LB (instead of Milad Mohammadi) with Wilmots in charge and he doesn't bring in enough offensive quality to be used as a CM, AM or winger so I think in the next couple of years, you will see other options used in midfield besides Ehasan Hajsafi.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NYCTeamMelli For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    We probably had more shots on goal in this pne friendly against Korea than we did in 8 years of playing against them under cq.
    Hajsafi needs to get dropped out of TM forever. 1 decent performance in every 45 starts
    Milmo is the lowest iq individual I've ever seen on the pitch, makes ostad assadi look like a genius. Too dumb to make any good comprehensive attacking decision.
    Ramin, about 2 pegs smarter than milmo and 8 pegs slower, they both need to get dropped.
    Nourollahi was a breath of fresh air. Needs to start from now on
    Ezzatollahi needs to start as well.
    Karim needs to retire from TM and Gucci needs to rescind his retirement letter.
    Pouraliganji needs to get dropped out of TM

It will take something for the boys to actually acclimatize to playing football, i.e. high tempo, high press, possession, etc. Afterall they just got out of 8 years of medieval bus parking services for TM.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    We probably had more shots on goal in this pne friendly against Korea than we did in 8 years of playing against them...
    And so did Korea, they had more shots on TM goal and got iran’s goalkeeper to make more saves than they have done in the last 8 years put together...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omids For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    We probably had more shots on goal in this pne friendly against Korea than we did in 8 years of playing against them under cq.
    Hajsafi needs to get dropped out of TM forever. 1 decent performance in every 45 starts
    Milmo is the lowest iq individual I've ever seen on the pitch, makes ostad assadi look like a genius. Too dumb to make any good comprehensive attacking decision.
    Ramin, about 2 pegs smarter than milmo and 8 pegs slower, they both need to get dropped.
    Nourollahi was a breath of fresh air. Needs to start from now on
    Ezzatollahi needs to start as well.
    Karim needs to retire from TM and Gucci needs to rescind his retirement letter.
    Pouraliganji needs to get dropped out of TM

It will take something for the boys to actually acclimatize to playing football, i.e. high tempo, high press, possession, etc. Afterall they just got out of 8 years of medieval bus parking services for TM.
    if it was to you, you'd drop out almost everyone.

they need to be phased out slowly, pass on their experience onto younger players, just like what CQ did. those who seriously weren't good enough got kicked out very soon after his reign. those who were good but old were phased out while giving the youngsters advise and confidence. I agree on hajsafi. he thinks he can hit a screamer from 50 meters and has only done it 0 times. waste of possession, control of the game. torabi isn't TM material IMO. dude if milmo isn't any good he wouldn't play in the tough Russian league, and apart from this the style of tactic is new give them time.

we'll see TM play great football soon with better defense! I'd rather see these holes open up now instead of it being exposed in the WCQ or other tournaments.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,953 Times in 901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    What mistakes did the guy make? He had 1 bad shot and 1 IMO good and smart shot from outside the 18 box which went wide. Otherwise I think he's very smart with good skills.
    Ezzatollahi though.... he had lots of mistakes when he came in.
    Do you call that a smart shot? while he could have played wide for a cross? he's constantly shooting without any success, I mean I he's so into shooting from the 30,40 meters he should train for it more. he is no Roberto Carlos! he's done it in the world cup as well. he's getting more annoying every time. in the SK match, he was horrible!

as for ezzatolahi, I can completely understand if he makes mistakes and doesn't fully go into challenges. when was the last time you saw him play?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 363

You do not have permission to view the list of names.