Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm predicting a 3-1 win for Iran
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

In other fun news: Turkey beat France 2-0 in Euro qualifiers! TM players plying their trade in the Turkish league chose well!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        im worried about our High Press vs SK...!! we left a ton of space behind our defenders often vs Syria..!!
        i fear a more composed and quick countering side in mold of SK could expose us badly with balls over the top or though balls..!!
        WM apparently has said that he is going to be playing Korea away with the same formation and overall game tactics..!!?
        hopefully there was a bit of mind-games involved in such statement....!!? if not... i expect a high scoring, but relatively close encounter...!
        I am almost confident that should we play the same high-pressured football as how we did against Syria, it will backfire against the super fast south Korean side.

I hope our new coach has familiarized himself with our football and our Asian counterparts. I truly hope you he will not deploy and employ the same tactics as our previous friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

F*ck sakes, got meetings at work all throughout the game.. -_-

Comment

Comment

Iran will wear White kit, South Korea will wear Red kit.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                In other fun news: Turkey beat France 2-0 in Euro qualifiers! TM players plying their trade in the Turkish league chose well!
                Turks are lucky to had such an intelligent leader like Ataturk who stick Turkey to Europe and progress (compared to other middle eastern countries). They playing Teams like France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands where we have to "kale bezanim" with Syria, Uzbekistan, Iraq and co.
                Just wished we could learn from them and invest in our relations with Europe, not just from a sportive perspective but in general.

Comment

^ that's why you block your calendar off with a special "customer meeting" before they can send you an invite for a meeting
                  “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ryuji Sato will referee the friendly between 🇰🇷 South Korea and #Iran 🇮🇷 Assistant referees: Hiroshi Yamauchi & Isao Nishihashi

Comment

I predict an easy 4-0 victory for Iran.

Comment

When was the last time that the Koreana won against us? I remember in AC 2011 they won after extra time and not during 90 min. During Brancos time we had a friendly with them in 2006 that we lost 2-0. So it has been 13 years since they won against us?

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                          ^ that's why you block your calendar off with a special "customer meeting" before they can send you an invite for a meeting
                          Yeah I was too stupid for that literally checked the time & date for the game today lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            im worried about our High Press vs SK...!! we left a ton of space behind our defenders often vs Syria..!!
                            i fear a more composed and quick countering side in mold of SK could expose us badly with balls over the top or though balls..!!
                            WM apparently has said that he is going to be playing Korea away with the same formation and overall game tactics..!!?
                            hopefully there was a bit of mind-games involved in such statement....!!? if not... i expect a high scoring, but relatively close encounter...!
                            I alway felt that CQ never saw Iranian players capable of sustaining a high tempo open game, hence he opted for a more defensive combined with counter option. Indeed, we were certainly exposed a couple of times behind PAG in the Syria’s game.

Hopefully Ws magic wand can install a different approach with no leakage at the back.
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I predict an easy 4-0 victory for Iran.

If Iran plays the way it played against Syria I am afraid is gonna be the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                I alway felt that CQ never saw Iranian players capable of sustaining a high tempo open game, hence he opted for a more defensive combined with counter option. Indeed, we were certainly exposed a couple of times behind PAG in the Syria’s game.

Hopefully Ws magic wand can install a different approach with no leakage at the back.
                                That may be true but he soon learned that there are some fundamental gaps in Iran football and he was realistic in the system he designed and the decipline he brought to the team. In fact on a few occasions he changed the system to attacking style and was very successful. The possession in the game with turkey was amazing despite the loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X