Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    We need to remove Kaanani for Shariati IMO and get him used to TM as he is the future of our backline

First Taha has to make it to U23 team , then hope for more.
    Wilmots said he will pay attention to U23 and will try to use few if possible during future friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      did you just start watching TM games this week ?
      Why are you so condescending? He is right. That was great attacking football from our team. With better finishing we could have scored many goals. Of course when you talk defense will drop. Glimpses of great football from Iran there

Comment

Although the 2nd half was very slow in pace we saw an overall acceptable game, especially offensively. I liked the combinations in the offensive midfield area at some points and we got the same amount of shots on target as Korea. I also liked the presence of Nourollahi.I would like to see him combined with Jahanbaksh and Ghoddos as our midfield. Should be creative enough going offensively. No doubt that the defense was not as strong as we are used to it, but that comes along with the more offensive-minded game, where you really only have 4 defenders at best and not 6-8 defenders taking all the pace out of the game.
        I am looking forward to Wilmots implementing an hopefully promising attacking football and getting rid of stupid defensive mistakes. A balanced game with Team Melli creating nice chances and shots on target. This is the only way of being effective in games against Japan and against stronger teams.

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
          badbakht bichare 35 saaleshe :-D hercules nist ke
          He’s always been slow, but you just can’t be this slow and play in the midfield. I think with Dejagah as our senior player and Ghoddos as our prospect for CAM it’s time to phase him out, he moved like he has bricks tied to his feet
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by persianallstars View Post
            badbakht bichare 35 saaleshe :-D hercules nist ke
            Pas agar Hercules nist ghalat karde ke jaye kasi diagro gerefte.
            Masoud khastani hast barainke khosh zabune va khosh akhlagh, vali in ba esm nemishe ke biyad ba in vaze badani va sen tuye Team Melli sherkat kone. Jaye Masoud bayad kasi ba tavantar va javantar biyad jayigozinesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
              Pas agar Hercules nist ghalat karde ke jaye kasi diagro gerefte.
              Masoud khastani hast barainke khosh zabune va khosh akhlagh, vali in ba esm nemishe ke biyad ba in vaze badani va sen tuye Team Melli.
              shoma chi migi aslan? bejaye ienke yekami ehteram bezarim baraye hame karaei ke karde dar ien hame sal tu TM migi ghalat karde? 4 deyghe bazi karde hame ghati mikonan.

anyway, Wilmots has to get more camps/friendlies to gel the boys back together, practice his vision. good game but we need to improve and it is very natural to make mistakes while changing from a very defensive ( counter-attacking ) style of play to attacking play. i will give him the time he needs.

Comment

I knew this wasnt going to be an easy game. I dont know why so many here thought it was going to be a walk in the park.

A couple of things I was wondering and maybe someone here has insight on.

-Before the game, I posted praising Ramin on his "hustle" and how he is always playing deep offense for an RB. However, it seemed as if that was a weakness this time around. The right was literally a gaping hole and the Koreans were definitely capitalizing on that. Would you guys say he is playing his position properly?

- It looked as if we had NO ONE in the midfield. I know we are playing attacking football now, but it really doesn't help when we cant get the ball to our forwards. Did anyone else notice this or am i delusional.

All in all, im so glad we tied. Very close game, and MW has a lot of work ahead of him.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Who are some realistic options for defense in Iranian League that can play a high press/attacking football/trackback in defense?

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    There's a point where a player should decline a call up. Look how Daei's insistence on accepting brown goh the Angolan tire's call ups killed our offense and the development of other forwards.
                    this..!
                    and wtf is a point of subbing him in late in such a game..?? or even the last match..?
                    at least give a few minutes to young and upcoming MFdr to get his feet wet and start buildings for the future in a position where we are frankly desperate for new blood..!!
                    bringing Massoud as a sub these last two friendlies came across to me as a rather Desperate Appeasement Attempts by WM trying to endear himself to TM Fans, thinking we must be very fond of the guy because he is the Captain and all ??
                    lets hope WM seen enough from him to exclude him from future Call-up lists, as it seems evident now that Massoud clearly lacks the understanding and the class to quit while ahead..!! (i'm very disappointed in him not hanging his boots already, especially after WC18..!)

Comment

A am very proud of Masoud Shojaei and his services for Team Melli.

However, I feel that he should have some respect for younger players and himself and say goodbye to Team Melli.

The 30 seconds he played underlined that he is ready for retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                        shoma chi migi aslan? bejaye ienke yekami ehteram bezarim baraye hame karaei ke karde dar ien hame sal tu TM migi ghalat karde? 4 deyghe bazi karde hame ghati mikonan.
                        anyway, Wilmots has to get more camps/friendlies to gel the boys back together, practice his vision. good game but we need to improve and it is very natural to make mistakes while changing from a very defensive ( counter-attacking ) style of play to attacking play. i will give him the time he needs.
                        Man be kasi bi ehterami nakardam az zahmantaye Masoudham chizi kam nakardam, vali ye varzeshgar bayad agahiye ino dashte bashe ke kei zamane raftan hast. Masoud ham dar hale hazer jaye bazikonaye javun, ba angize va tavanmandro gerefte. Agar bekhahim tamame un bazi konaye ba arzeshmande mihane geramimuno ba in andishe biyarim tuye Team, bayad bargardim Aziz, Daei, Bagherio inhara dobare baraye Team davad konim. Tanha sokhanam ine ke biyam baraye Masoud ye sepas begim va khodesh abaeru mandane az Team khodahafezi kone, ke eshtebahi ke ba Daei va Karimi anjam shode dobare tekrar nashe.
                        Agar bekhad be Team Melli khedmad kone bayad jaye khodro khali kone va biyad az rahaye digar baraye Mihanesh tavanaisha sabe kone.

Comment

We are very lucky mot to lose 1:1 by own goal from South Korea. Carlos Quriouz would had win here in Seoul by 1:0

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            this..!
                            and wtf is a point of subbing him in late in such a game..?? or even the last match..?
                            at least give a few minutes to young and upcoming MFdr to get his feet wet and start buildings for the future in a position where we are frankly desperate for new blood..!!
                            bringing Massoud as a sub these last two friendlies came across to me as a rather Desperate Appeasement Attempts by WM trying to endear himself to TM Fans, thinking we must be very fond of the guy because he is the Captain and all ??
                            lets hope WM seen enough from him to exclude him from future Call-up lists, as it seems evident now that Massoud clearly lacks the understanding and the class to quit while ahead..!! (i'm very disappointed in him not hanging his boots already, especially after WC18..!)
                            In Wilmots' defense he just inherited the team and isn't familar with what other players are available to him and simply worked with who was already there. The same couldn't be said about brown goh the Angolan tire who after years still didn't have the guts or intelligence to drop Daei and bring in someone younger.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I didn't watch the game but in a friendly with so many subs in the second half, usually the fluidity is lost and the coaches look at the performances of individual players and implementation of different tactics , usually first half is the entertaining one.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                I can’t remember the last time our defense was this sloppy
                                You must have a short memory but I can remember.

Iran vs Japan AFC Asian Cup Semi-Finals.

Iran lost 3-0 with the worst defensive display for Iran in over 25 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X