• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aram View Post
    Would someone please bring Quieroz back? Thx
    So we can lose 0-3 against Japan?

Comment

No shame to lose against Samurais, but Korea?

Comment

This reminds me of Branko era football, only without the individually brilliant players :/

Comment

anybody got a working link ?
          just woke

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTkNbJythxs

Comment

tackle from behind .... a push, and no yellow ????
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

it's a freaking friendly, can everybody calm down. I don't care about the results.

So far it showed us, that we are indeed able to play an attacking style of football based on the first half. However, our defense is still soorakh no matter what. I wouldn't be surprised to see Wilmots going back to an old CQ football style with a few changes.

I already see people complaining about the coach I'm no Wilmots fan, actually as many people here in Belgium, I don't rate him really highly but still it's only his second game. Do you really think he had the time to even make a proper game plan?

Just relax guys.

Comment

Beiro saves us again.

Comment

thank god Beiranvand

Comment

such a tesne game but why the hell is nobody passing, just playing for themselves

Comment

Lol we drew against Korea because they made a own goal.

It looked like we played without a plan tbh.

Comment

Our second half reminds me on our Aliasghari days (specially when we played them in WCQ 2009 on their soil).

We couldn't stick on our passing game, made many errors, clueless aliasghari balls into the korean sky, lack of conditioning, no defensive organization.

Comment

overall good game for TM. An away game against S. Korea is not easy.
                            Need to play a more disciplined defense
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I thought it was a decent game overall baring one or two individual performances (hajsafi and mohammadi).

this is what friendlies are for! we still lack in finishing off good chances around the box and need to tighten up our defense.

the friendly served its purpose and we didn't do bad at all IMO.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I wouldn't put too much weight on this match. It was way more important for Korea than us.

However TM was way too tired and as a result very sloppy.
                                Way too many mistakes and gave way too much space.

You want attacking football? Then you need fit players who can defend and attack and defenders who don't make very sloppy mistakes.

The only players who played consistently well was Jahanbakhsh, Beiranvand and Amiri (as a sub).

Boys should go rest now and prep for the new season.

Comment

Working...
                                X