Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    You were not nervous even when we played Japan in the AC ??????
    Lol. I was actually not, I thought we would easily win that game.

Comment

Iran will win 1-0

Comment

Anybody else need a HD link?
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

This kind of attacking football we are playing is so exciting tho, I must confess.

Comment

Sloppy defense by both teams. Poor football.

Comment

Build up has been solid by us we need to finish our chances we are getting great looks in and around the box
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

way too many opportunities allowed on our goal. The territory that once belonged to Nekounam and Ando is left wide open for the koreans to just freely roam around. No doubt it is a tough game against a Korean side that is desperately trying to break their loosing record. We will probably see Ezatollahi in for the 2nd half
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Taremi and Alireza Jahanbakhsh have been our best players so far. Ansarifard has been passing really well but his finishing is blunt. Torabi had a decent chance but has struggled with the pace of the game and with trying to round his defender. Wish Gholizadeh wasn't injured. Hopefully in the second half Wilmots brings on Ezatollahi and Sayyadmanesh, maybe even Abedzadeh to test him out against stronger opponents.

Comment

One thing I noticed is that whenever we would clear from defense and start building up a counter attack with a short pass, one or two Korean players were always so close to our closest player, they would intercept the pass.

Comment

Ezatolahi alan miad halleshoon jah miyareh

Comment

I dont understand how both sides failed to capitalize on really good chances, is asian football always this way?

Comment

AZMOUN IN FOR JAHANBASHK
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I think with Gholi, Azmoun and Saeid on the pitch we would take Korea at part.

Comment

Rezaian is shite, sorry.

Comment

all set for allahyar to come in and score the winner. korea will be happy to have an 18 year old score against them 😊

Comment

Working...
                                X