Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
    Am I the only one here who isn't happy with Hajsafi at all?
    Since Wilmots wants to play more offensively, we may see in a few months time that Haj Safi will be used more as a sub rather than as a fixed starter. He is a versatile utility player but he won't probably be used as a LB (instead of Milad Mohammadi) with Wilmots in charge and he doesn't bring in enough offensive quality to be used as a CM, AM or winger so I think in the next couple of years, you will see other options used in midfield besides Ehasan Hajsafi.

Comment

We probably had more shots on goal in this pne friendly against Korea than we did in 8 years of playing against them under cq.
      Hajsafi needs to get dropped out of TM forever. 1 decent performance in every 45 starts
      Milmo is the lowest iq individual I've ever seen on the pitch, makes ostad assadi look like a genius. Too dumb to make any good comprehensive attacking decision.
      Ramin, about 2 pegs smarter than milmo and 8 pegs slower, they both need to get dropped.
      Nourollahi was a breath of fresh air. Needs to start from now on
      Ezzatollahi needs to start as well.
      Karim needs to retire from TM and Gucci needs to rescind his retirement letter.
      Pouraliganji needs to get dropped out of TM

It will take something for the boys to actually acclimatize to playing football, i.e. high tempo, high press, possession, etc. Afterall they just got out of 8 years of medieval bus parking services for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
        We probably had more shots on goal in this pne friendly against Korea than we did in 8 years of playing against them...
        And so did Korea, they had more shots on TM goal and got iran’s goalkeeper to make more saves than they have done in the last 8 years put together...

Comment

We probably had more shots on goal in this pne friendly against Korea than we did in 8 years of playing against them under cq.
          Hajsafi needs to get dropped out of TM forever. 1 decent performance in every 45 starts
          Milmo is the lowest iq individual I've ever seen on the pitch, makes ostad assadi look like a genius. Too dumb to make any good comprehensive attacking decision.
          Ramin, about 2 pegs smarter than milmo and 8 pegs slower, they both need to get dropped.
          Nourollahi was a breath of fresh air. Needs to start from now on
          Ezzatollahi needs to start as well.
          Karim needs to retire from TM and Gucci needs to rescind his retirement letter.
          Pouraliganji needs to get dropped out of TM

It will take something for the boys to actually acclimatize to playing football, i.e. high tempo, high press, possession, etc. Afterall they just got out of 8 years of medieval bus parking services for TM.
          if it was to you, you'd drop out almost everyone.

they need to be phased out slowly, pass on their experience onto younger players, just like what CQ did. those who seriously weren't good enough got kicked out very soon after his reign. those who were good but old were phased out while giving the youngsters advise and confidence. I agree on hajsafi. he thinks he can hit a screamer from 50 meters and has only done it 0 times. waste of possession, control of the game. torabi isn't TM material IMO. dude if milmo isn't any good he wouldn't play in the tough Russian league, and apart from this the style of tactic is new give them time.

we'll see TM play great football soon with better defense! I'd rather see these holes open up now instead of it being exposed in the WCQ or other tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            What mistakes did the guy make? He had 1 bad shot and 1 IMO good and smart shot from outside the 18 box which went wide. Otherwise I think he's very smart with good skills.
            Ezzatollahi though.... he had lots of mistakes when he came in.
            Do you call that a smart shot? while he could have played wide for a cross? he's constantly shooting without any success, I mean I he's so into shooting from the 30,40 meters he should train for it more. he is no Roberto Carlos! he's done it in the world cup as well. he's getting more annoying every time. in the SK match, he was horrible!

as for ezzatolahi, I can completely understand if he makes mistakes and doesn't fully go into challenges. when was the last time you saw him play?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
              Do you call that a smart shot? while he could have played wide for a cross? he's constantly shooting without any success, I mean I he's so into shooting from the 30,40 meters he should train for it more. he is no Roberto Carlos! he's done it in the world cup as well. he's getting more annoying every time. in the SK match, he was horrible!
              as for ezzatolahi, I can completely understand if he makes mistakes and doesn't fully go into challenges. when was the last time you saw him play?
              Dude...the fact that he shoots is most probably because the coaches want him to. Believe me, if the coach didn't want him to shoot when he had the chance, he wouldn't dare to do so. The guy probably shows things in the training that makes the coaches want him to shoot. He's scored great goals that way before too. One occasion that comes to mind is the AC2015 when he scored one of the most beautiful goals of the tournament with an incredible shot! Missing the target by a shot or 2 per game, is not a reason for anyone to be called horrible! The guy is one of our smartest and most hard working players. He's been played in the wrong position all the way since Ghotbi's time which has not helped his case, yet he gets to play in every important game by all coaches. That should tell you something.

Comment

I agree that Azmoun is our best striker but is there a huge difference between him and Ansarifard or Taremi? Even though there is a difference, I don't think the difference is that significant. The question is if the presence of Azmoun would have made a huge difference for TM against Korea as a whole. Honestly, I don't think it would.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                  And so did Korea, they had more shots on TM goal and got iran’s goalkeeper to make more saves than they have done in the last 8 years put together...
                  Horseshit.

Comment

Horseshit.
                    you're the worst troll on this forum, just a nudge worse than that beri guy

Comment

Dude...the fact that he shoots is most probably because the coaches want him to. Believe me, if the coach didn't want him to shoot when he had the chance, he wouldn't dare to do so. The guy probably shows things in the training that makes the coaches want him to shoot. He's scored great goals that way before too. One occasion that comes to mind is the AC2015 when he scored one of the most beautiful goals of the tournament with an incredible shot! Missing the target by a shot or 2 per game, is not a reason for anyone to be called horrible! The guy is one of our smartest and most hard working players. He's been played in the wrong position all the way since Ghotbi's time which has not helped his case, yet he gets to play in every important game by all coaches. That should tell you something.

hmm, well to be honest that goal I still remember, it was great goal but if someone else was in his place they probably would have scored it also (if done the same way) what I'm trying to tell is, out of at least 20 shots like the ones from 30,40 meters out, how many does he score? that is what I mean. This goal was from a corner and on the second ball. Ando had a great shot and he actually scored screamers to be remembered forever! when did hajsafi score screamers like Ando???

IMO horrible he was indeed in the Korea game. the Korean guy was standing next to him and he just let him run deep.. and let them create. now he does get some games where he's awesome but still, I think he should start using his brains a bit more!

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                        when did hajsafi score screamers like Ando???
                        That is not a fair argument at all. Ando played mostly as CDM while Haji Safi has until recently, mostly played LB! Besides, you make it sound like Ando scored screamers on regular basis. How many did he score for TM during his entire career? 1, 2?

What you say about anyone else also being able to score in that situation instead of Haji Safi, is just beyond me dude. Then there is no point to discuss this any further as I think you are arguing just for the sake of the discussion.

Here is another long shot by Haji Safi, minute 0:53:

BTW, if he can score on freekicks from outside the penaly box like these, then be sure he's good at long shots as well:

Minutes: 1:12 and 2:19

If you still don't agree with this, let's agree to disagree.

Comment

Haj Safi & Shojaee are the Kings of Giveaways, Errant passes & Retarded nonchalant play..!
                          both are a disaster waiting to happen in our current high uptempo attacking & pressing WM tactics...!
                          Ehsan @ least still possess the stamina & khardoiee to make up for some of these frequent mishaps, Massoud on the other hand looks completely played-out on all fronts ..!
                          Massoud needs to hang his boots already & Ehsaan needs to be phased out slowly & meanwhile only relied on Vs tokhmy & slower opponents...!

Comment

Yes he scored a beautiful goal....in 2015....against Bahrain.....

How many has he scored like that or any goal since then for TM? I think only 1 if any.

Edited; wiki states one goal in 2016, against India. The guy is hot, pass him all the balls.

Comment

That is not a fair argument at all. Ando played mostly as CDM while Haji Safi has until recently, mostly played LB! Besides, you make it sound like Ando scored screamers on regular basis. How many did he score for TM during his entire career? 1, 2?

What you say about anyone else also being able to score in that situation instead of Haji Safi, is just beyond me dude. Then there is no point to discuss this any further as I think you are arguing just for the sake of the discussion.

Here is another long shot by Haji Safi, minute 0:53:

BTW, if he can score on freekicks from outside the penaly box like these, then be sure he's good at long shots as well:

Minutes: 1:12 and 2:19

If you still don't agree with this, let's agree to disagree.
                              of course I don't agree, you tell me the number of times he scores a screamer// and the amount of times he loses the ball, plays too risky balls, selfish play (unnecessary) shooting while there is more chance to send the ball into the box, how many times has this guy tried to shoot in such situation and ''hope'' the ball to pass 20 men standing in the box! he only has stamina but lacks the focus after 60 minutes and I really hate that and annoys the shit out of me.

give me Ezzatollahi and Ebrahimi. at least the guy is a beast in CD and before he was injured he also good made nice passes. and let Ebrahimi spread the ball. I also would like to have him as LB since he fucked up many times there, Milad at least can defend. I think the only way for him to stay in the starting 11 is because he has the experience at the moment, although Ebrahimi has gathered valuable experience himself. and let other people play. Again this is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                                you're the worst troll on this forum, just a nudge worse than that beri guy
                                Aww, muffin. *Pat*

Comment

Working...
                                X