Iran vs Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red carpet massacre.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13
      good to know anti-IR sentiment is bullshit to you.
      No politics allowed on these forums. Go to the General discussion if you want to talk politics.

Comment

ansarifard... wtf..

Comment

Ezat already bossing the midfield with a great tackle and through ball to Karim.

Comment

Hat trick!

Comment

It's great that we scored 3 goals, but I rather see how we do against worthy opposition before I'm sold on Wilmots.

Comment

Taremi's hat trick > CR7's hat trick.

Did CR7 score a bicycle yesterday? Dont think so.

Comment

Just watched the first two goals , beautiful build up play and well taken finishes.

Comment

Saeed is really running the midfield. How the hell did Karim miss that?????
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Taremi's bicycle kick goal: https://tamasha.com/v/GkWxW

Comment

Welcome to TM Sayyad! Inshallah the start of a great career

Comment

Taremi just scored. Mehdi's hat trick!

Go TM!

Comment

Man I know this is just a friendly and I wouldn't have minded one bit if we lost against Syria and SK because the players are just finding their feet with a new coaching crew.

But it's got to be great for the guys' confidence performing like this, and for Wilmots too as he beds in with them. Especially Taremi, really hope there's a scout watching.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13
                              too bad Taremi wears khomeini’s testicles as ear rings.
                              Totally unnecessary. Please keep it professional and joyous for all the TM fans here today.

Comment

allahyar ah my god

Comment

Working...
                                X