Iran vs Syria - Page 23

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Iran vs Syria

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,654 Times in 1,035 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Hashemian is the standard definition of a consummate professional. I'm truly grateful that he accepted the job and kudos to what's his face for picking him. Didn't take too long to show how inept CQ was at utilizing our talented players in terms of possession, penetration, hold up play, attacking formation, and general footballing rather than his go to bunkering and bekesh ziresh.
    Funny that Hashemian went out of his way to praise CQ:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I agree that Hashemian is a class act.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,458 Times in 3,136 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    This is Wilmots coaching philosophy, he plays youth players... Syria is NOT a high pressure environment. Have you seen Japan’s squad? Look how many youth players they have, players from our senior are not level with senior players but Sayyadmanesh and the rest of our youth that played at U-17 WC is better. Wilmots had said he is going to continue to make the team younger.

Btw if there’s any place to test youth players it’s friendlies. I personally love what Wimots is doing, he is slowly creating a youth team for WC 2022. And other countries like the USA invited players from that U-17 WC (e.g. Josh Sargent, Timothy Weah, etc...)
    When did I say Syria is a high pressure environment? In fact I agree with playing and even starting Allahyar in games like these. Again my point is related to rushing him into important fixtures to early.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Great read, thanks to all of you.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Members who have read this thread : 340

You do not have permission to view the list of names.