No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sorry, but why does Japan get to take a 17 year old who just recently turned 18 (Takefusa Kubo) to Copa America without any complaints but we sabotaging Sayyadmanesh to the core for a fairly common miss??? Is no one going to criticize Ansarifard?! Because I wil!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      I’m sorry, but why does Japan get to take a 17 year old who just recently turned 18 (Takefusa Kubo) to Copa America without any complaints but we sabotaging Sayyadmanesh to the core for a fairly common miss??? Is no one going to criticize Ansarifard?! Because I wil!
      tbf I dont think anybody sabotaged him to the core. Just overanalyzing that miss seems like an unnecessary thing to do. And Karim has always been a good servant for TM with excellent attitude and versatility. His mentality is an example to younger players like Allahyar even if his finishing isnt

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        tbf I dont think anybody sabotaged him to the core. Just overanalyzing that miss seems like an unnecessary thing to do. And Karim has always been a good servant for TM with excellent attitude and versatility. His mentality is an example to younger players like Allahyar even if his finishing isnt
        Allahyar is our future. I'm predicting that Wilmots will slowly ease him in over the next few years but avoid using him for competitive games except as a substitute, or against weaker teams.

The key points are that he still has development to do and he needs to be helped to do that. He clearly has confidence but we've seen so many young players lose that over the years and the pressure of playing for TM can be really taxing psychologically - media and social media don't help. I would much prefer a player like him slowly beds in with Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard and others than has the pressure of being thrust straight in, and I can't imagine the latter ever happening really. Feel free to screenshot this post but the kid is going to be slowly eased in over the next 3-4 years and that's the best way to do it. We aren't Japan, we are Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
          Allahyar is our future. I'm predicting that Wilmots will slowly ease him in over the next few years but avoid using him for competitive games except as a substitute, or against weaker teams.

The key points are that he still has development to do and he needs to be helped to do that. He clearly has confidence but we've seen so many young players lose that over the years and the pressure of playing for TM can be really taxing psychologically - media and social media don't help. I would much prefer a player like him slowly beds in with Azmoun, Taremi, Ansarifard and others than has the pressure of being thrust straight in, and I can't imagine the latter ever happening really. Feel free to screenshot this post but the kid is going to be slowly eased in over the next 3-4 years and that's the best way to do it. We aren't Japan, we are Iran.
          I disagree. In this day and age, there is no room for slowly easing into the team. Look at all the young players around the world playing for club and countries. Alex Sancho, De Ligt, De Jong, Mbappe, Rashford, Son etc. These players made a name at a very young age and it was the frequent playing that led them where they are now. Allahyar is not one of those kids who’s going to sit around waiting for the coach to give him time on the pitch while he bags in the money at the end of the week and spend it on parties. This kid has ambitions and he’s made it clear that he wants to compete on top level. He’s 17, he’s hungry, this is the new age of football where 25 years old means you’re in your prime and if you haven’t made it by then we’ll good luck. We are not Japan, we are Iran. This kid needs all the help and support he can get. He will make us proud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Because Taremi, Azmoun, and Ansarifard score on all the opportunities they receive. (Especially the latter player yesterday)
            You missed my point, Taremi, Azmoun, and Ansarifard are all experienced players and can handle bad misses. A young player like Allahyar lacks experience, and rushing him into a high pressure environment like TM will not do him or the team any service.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

een....!
              thats why, he was brought in late-on vs an already beaten, pooped out, inferior opponent at Azadi..!
              AWAY @ SK is likely to be a whole different set of circumstances and game situation......!! granted with Azmoun out, we are left a bit thin CF position, starting a still raw youngster, is not gonna be doing him any favors..!! in fact it could well be totally damaging to his psyche and (i'd imagine currently) sky-high, confidence ..!
              if the game situation allows for it, WM may well bring him in late again vs SK, but that looks an unlikely prediction at the moment..!?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                You missed my point, Taremi, Azmoun, and Ansarifard are all experienced players and can handle bad misses. A young player like Allahyar lacks experience, and rushing him into a high pressure environment like TM will not do him or the team any service.
                This is Wilmots coaching philosophy, he plays youth players... Syria is NOT a high pressure environment. Have you seen Japan’s squad? Look how many youth players they have, players from our senior are not level with senior players but Sayyadmanesh and the rest of our youth that played at U-17 WC is better. Wilmots had said he is going to continue to make the team younger.

Btw if there’s any place to test youth players it’s friendlies. I personally love what Wimots is doing, he is slowly creating a youth team for WC 2022. And other countries like the USA invited players from that U-17 WC (e.g. Josh Sargent, Timothy Weah, etc...)

Comment

Hashemian is the standard definition of a consummate professional. I'm truly grateful that he accepted the job and kudos to what's his face for picking him. Didn't take too long to show how inept CQ was at utilizing our talented players in terms of possession, penetration, hold up play, attacking formation, and general footballing rather than his go to bunkering and bekesh ziresh.

Comment

The day after the loss to Japan when CQ quit we all thought this was it for Team Melli. As if the PLAYERS were all gonna forget HOW to play football.
                    This win was big in so many ways.
                    5-0 beating of the ONLY team that scored against us in WC Qualifiers.
                    Return of Saeed .
                    Return to FORM of AJB. Huge. He looked so fresh and pounced on any loose ball.
                    The quality of Taremi.
                    And our attacking football and a youngster who not only comes in, but scores.

MASSIVE Confidence booster for everyone in the TM camp.
                    Let's pray the progress continues. We ARE a good team. There is no denying that.
                    Good Luck on Tuesday to the lads.

Comment

Behzadi

Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                        Hashemian is the standard definition of a consummate professional. I'm truly grateful that he accepted the job and kudos to what's his face for picking him. Didn't take too long to show how inept CQ was at utilizing our talented players in terms of possession, penetration, hold up play, attacking formation, and general footballing rather than his go to bunkering and bekesh ziresh.
                        Funny that Hashemian went out of his way to praise CQ:

http://irooni.live/ex-iran-striker-h...ainst-bolivia/

I agree that Hashemian is a class act.
                        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

This is Wilmots coaching philosophy, he plays youth players... Syria is NOT a high pressure environment. Have you seen Japan’s squad? Look how many youth players they have, players from our senior are not level with senior players but Sayyadmanesh and the rest of our youth that played at U-17 WC is better. Wilmots had said he is going to continue to make the team younger.

Btw if there’s any place to test youth players it’s friendlies. I personally love what Wimots is doing, he is slowly creating a youth team for WC 2022. And other countries like the USA invited players from that U-17 WC (e.g. Josh Sargent, Timothy Weah, etc...)
                          When did I say Syria is a high pressure environment? In fact I agree with playing and even starting Allahyar in games like these. Again my point is related to rushing him into important fixtures to early.

Comment

Great read, thanks to all of you.
                            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                            X