Iran vs Syria - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran vs Syria

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,405 Times in 4,077 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    Our new coach needs to shed some weight. Not only he has a belly, he is also developing man boobs.
    Baba don’t worry, the press in Iran will give him soo much stress, that he will lose weight and his hair will turn gray and have sleepless nights...
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    It will be hard to win against Syria. With better coach(Carlos) we didn’t so I don’t think wilmoz will manage.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,429 Times in 5,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Damavand View Post
    Our new coach needs to shed some weight. Not only he has a belly, he is also developing man boobs.
    maashaalah VeelMoose ma, kheyli chaagho chele ast..! he needs to practice what he preach bit more...!
    i can somewhat relate though, its hard as fk to keep that tommy from bulging outa control once you hit past 35 and especially as you close in on midlife ..! i suppose our metabolism goes to shitt, muscles get weakened and cant burn calories as efficiently, hence one must better control intake and exercise more frequently to keep somewhat fit...... those ManBoobs though ..!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
    Baba don’t worry, the press in Iran will give him soo much stress, that he will lose weight and his hair will turn gray and have sleepless nights...
    a visit to local kabobi afterwards will ease off all such worries amoo..!

im afraid, once he get a taste for irani food, he is gonna start looking more n more like an NFL coach than a football manager..!!

nothing wrong with all that as far as im concerned, so long he maintains the discipline and professionalism and team spirit instilled by his predecessor and Just Win Baby.... WIN...!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BacheLot For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,429 Times in 5,319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Footyball View Post
    It will be hard to win against Syria. With better coach(Carlos) we didn’t so I don’t think wilmoz will manage.
    well, our first tie was more of a mud rolling festival and the 2nd was more of a gift to an important ally in a meaningless game for an already qualified TM..!
    But i must admit, Syria has been punching well above their weight and they are indeed a highly motivated and formidable opponent which should not be take lightly by Veeeelmouse and his boys..!!
    still, i predict a somewhat convincing victory, as TM players will likely be highly motivated to play hard inorder to impress the new boss and make a case for themselves in his TM..!

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 Times in 1,265 Posts
    Game finally listed on LiveScore.com. 8:45am PST TOMORROW!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,057 Posts
    Match is at 17:00 CET, 19:30 in Iran

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,653 Times in 1,035 Posts
    Hashemian hasn't aged. What a beast.

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 Times in 1,265 Posts
    Meanwhile, Japan tied T&T 0-0, and Qatar lost to Brazil 0-2. Aus and SK play on June 7th.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diz For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,993 Times in 2,486 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BacheLot View Post
    and the 2nd was more of a gift to an important ally in a meaningless game for an already qualified TM..!
    Dude, you're not suggesting we threw the match, are you?!

I agree that the boys may have been a bit unmotivated and unfocused because we had already qualified but Syria played well and won fair and square IMHO.

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Is the game televised? Can someone provide a link? Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gollygol For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 340

You do not have permission to view the list of names.