X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Match is at 17:00 CET, 19:30 in Iran

Comment

Hashemian hasn't aged. What a beast.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Meanwhile, Japan tied T&T 0-0, and Qatar lost to Brazil 0-2. Aus and SK play on June 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          and the 2nd was more of a gift to an important ally in a meaningless game for an already qualified TM..!
          Dude, you're not suggesting we threw the match, are you?!

I agree that the boys may have been a bit unmotivated and unfocused because we had already qualified but Syria played well and won fair and square IMHO.

Comment

Is the game televised? Can someone provide a link? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              is good we are finally getting on track. but some players, need to leave like masoud.
              I think... he has.
              At least he's on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                Dude, you're not suggesting we threw the match, are you?!
                I agree that the boys may have been a bit unmotivated and unfocused because we had already qualified but Syria played well and won fair and square IMHO.
                first off, from my recollections we tied that game 2-2 and 0-0 in our prior mud-fest match, so we didnt Loose to Syria..!&
                i wouldnt say we threw the match per say..., but whatever odd reason (i would guess mostly because we were already assured of WCQualification regardless of the outcome of that match, and perhaps also because of the bs theatrics syria pulled and the horrid conditions we played our first tie against them..??) CQ lined up an Unusually OFFENSIVE and OPEN game tactics vs Syria at Azadi in the last WCQ game, and seemed Awful eager to urge his players forward into attack in order to try and go for a emphatic Big Win Finale(especially so Late in the match while Ahead by a goal..!!) and off course it backfired and led to couple of swift counter goals that saw us Tie them at home, an unexpected Point given away by TM @ Azadi in a competitive match which paved the way for Syrians to advance into next round of WCQ..!

in other words, No way syria coulda gotten a point in that game from us, had CQ woulda lined up his usual conservative, result-driven team set-up and game tactics...!
                not to take away much from the brave and resilient performance of Syrian players who gave their all in order to bring some happiness to their fans @ the worse period in their history..!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    prior to this game I had mercy on these guys for what their country is going through but the second that game started I lost all of it. this was one of the most disgraceful matches played in football history and I wish nothing but a lifetime of 6-0 losses for each and every one of the players and staff responsible for this disgrace to the beautiful game.

that being said, I'm happy to hear wilmots will be playing some attacking footy and now that I've placed a nice wager on over 2.5 goals for this game, I'm hoping we can accomplish that in the first 45 mins
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      prior to this game I had mercy on these guys for what their country is going through but the second that game started I lost all of it. this was one of the most disgraceful matches played in football history and I wish nothing but a lifetime of 6-0 losses for each and every one of the players and staff responsible for this disgrace to the beautiful game.
                      that being said, I'm happy to hear wilmots will be playing some attacking footy and now that I've placed a nice wager on over 2.5 goals for this game, I'm hoping we can accomplish that in the first 45 mins
                      100000000000% agree!

Comment

For those of us fans who are crazy about our TM, the game (according to 90tv.ir) is at:

19:45 Tehran time
                        17:15 CET (Brussels)
                        16:15 GMT (London)
                        11:15 EST (NYC, Toronto)
                        10:15 CST (Chicago)
                        08:15 PST (LA)

IRIB Channel 3 will broadcast live: http://live.irib.ir/?idc=C0&idb=TV&nol=123489

Go TM! We need a sounding victory to start the new era with power!

Comment

hope we win 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            For those of us fans who are crazy about our TM, the game (according to 90tv.ir) is at:

19:45 Tehran time
                            17:15 CET (Brussels)
                            16:15 GMT (London)
                            11:15 EST (NYC, Toronto)
                            10:15 CST (Chicago)
                            08:15 PST (LA)

IRIB Channel 3 will broadcast live: http://live.irib.ir/?idc=C0&idb=TV&nol=123489

Go TM! We need a sounding victory to start the new era with power!
                            Damet garm thank you for your continued updates, very much appreciated!!!
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Wilmots first list is out: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2290/%D8%A7%...B1%DB%8C%D9%87

Beiro
                              Ramin
                              Morteza
                              Majid
                              Milad
                              Ehsan
                              Omid
                              Alireza
                              Kareem
                              Vahid
                              Mehdi

Go TM!

Comment

damn i really gotta be somewhere at game time on business but i cant resist the urge to stay home and watch the match...
                                do you guys expect tokhmy links and typical irib broadcast nightmares .... or u think we can stream the game somewhat reliably ..?
                                i gather Telewibion would be the most reliable link..? any other?

Comment

Working...
                                X