No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

سرمربی تیم ملی ایران درباره برگزاری اردو در تیرماه و تأثیر این موضوع در آماده سازی تیم ملی ایران گفت: از آنجایی که وقتی وارد کشوری می شویم که شناخت کمی از

بازیکنان دارم، بهتر است از تمام پتاسنیل ها استفاده کنیم تا بهترین شناخت را داشته باشیم و بهترینها را دعوت کنیم.

من دوست دارم بازیکنان زیر ۲۳ سال را بررسی کنم. امروز بازیکن زیر ۱۸ سال وارد زمین شد و گل زد.

من با ساکت صحبت کردم که بازیهای مختلف برگزار کنیم که ترکیبی از تیم ملی با بازیکنان در ردههای سنی مختلف داشته باشیم تا در پستهای مختلف بازیکنان زیادی داشته باشیم. مثلاً در پست دفاع چپ فقط میلاد محمدی و چند بازیکن دیگر را دارم. امیدوارم چنین اردویی برگزار شود. این اردو به ما کمک خواهد کرد

Comment

Today’s win was encouraging for many reasons. And just to put in perspective: TM won 5-0 WITHOUT arguably its best current striker (Sardar), or Saman.

Comment

None of these games matter. We can't really judge Wilmots until we see how he does against the trickier teams during WC Qualifications.
        We could beat France 10-0 in a friendly right now and it wouldn't really matter.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

سرمربی تیم ملی ایران درباره برگزاری اردو در تیرماه و تأثیر این موضوع در آماده سازی تیم ملی ایران گفت: از آنجایی که وقتی وارد کشوری می شویم که شناخت کمی از
          بازیکنان دارم، بهتر است از تمام پتاسنیل ها استفاده کنیم تا بهترین شناخت را داشته باشیم و بهترینها را دعوت کنیم.
          من دوست دارم بازیکنان زیر ۲۳ سال را بررسی کنم. امروز بازیکن زیر ۱۸ سال وارد زمین شد و گل زد.
          من با ساکت صحبت کردم که بازیهای مختلف برگزار کنیم که ترکیبی از تیم ملی با بازیکنان در ردههای سنی مختلف داشته باشیم تا در پستهای مختلف بازیکنان زیادی داشته باشیم. مثلاً در پست دفاع چپ فقط میلاد محمدی و چند بازیکن دیگر را دارم. امیدوارم چنین اردویی برگزار شود. این اردو به ما کمک خواهد کرد
          Interesting and the way hajisafi played with his passing and taking corners, W clearly doesn’t count him in as a left back. Now let’s find the next Mimo.
          Also interesting allahyar’s selection. I have a sneaky feeling it’s Hashemian’s idea, it’s too early for W to pick him having just been introduced to Iran’s football, even if he’s been watching some games?
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            None of these games matter. We can't really judge Wilmots until we see how he does against the trickier teams during WC Qualifications.
            We could beat France 10-0 in a friendly right now and it wouldn't really matter.
            Agree with your overall point, but beating the current WC champions 10-0 would kinda be a big deal!

Comment

Dammit I thought the game was tomorrow. Although it's just a friendly, but still our boys seemed so in-sync. The thirst for scoring goal with their constant attacking was quite nice and entertaining. Syria often causes trouble for our team.

I guess our next game is against Korea? Let's see how we perform. Hopefully our unbeaten streak against S. Korea continues on!

Comment

Wilmots said he's going to play the same style against South Korea...!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  Interesting and the way hajisafi played with his passing and taking corners, W clearly doesn’t count him in as a left back. Now let’s find the next Mimo.
                  Also interesting allahyar’s selection. I have a sneaky feeling it’s Hashemian’s idea, it’s too early for W to pick him having just been introduced to Iran’s football, even if he’s been watching some games?
                  That’s nonsense the guy scored already and it’s totally not too early that’s what should be happening in order for our football to advance and pishraft!

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                    salimi has done well for Persepolis as LB

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      I think this is a good confidence booster for all individual players and group play as a whole. We can clearly see that Marc Wilmots is happy with the way the team shows its intention and dictates its intention on the field. his reactions and interaction with the players (on the field and on the bench) are very good and active... example: after the goal, he goes and checks on Hosseini if he's ok.

now it doesn't matter if its Syria with their full team or not, what matters is how we play rather than being concerned if its the full team or not were playing against. And I do think the biggest challenge Marc Wilmots has in the future games (SK) and others, is the ability to have a balanced team tactic. He has to maintain the skeleton of the defensive superiority with the attack that he has planned for us to play.

We all should be thankful for all the hard work and all the grinding King Queiroz has put in in these 8 years because we have at least 2 top level players in each position, if not more! and now Wilmots is reaping the benefits of Queiroz's hard work.. and it is very acceptable and obviously we all knew in the end that TM will play a great game if only we would attack more, and combined with the great defense we had with CQ and an attacking minded coach we will see our Team Melli Thrive. But the road ahead is still going to be tough because we're in somewhat of a Transition stage, and disappointments will come along with happiness, and we all hope it'll be the latter instead of disappointments.

Thank you, Queiroz and welcome Wilmots!

I agree with this fully except the part where this wasn’t “Syria’s full team” this was the same team that tied us during the WCQ and almost knocked out Australia we just played with more might! other than that they beat Jordan and tied the UAE just this March

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                        That’s nonsense the guy scored already and it’s totally not too early that’s what should be happening in order for our football to advance and pishraft!
                        Gooz chikar dareh Be shaghigheh or is it the English you lost in translation?
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I agree with this fully except the part where this wasn’t “Syria’s full team” this was the same team that tied us during the WCQ and almost knocked out Australia we just played with more might! other than that they beat Jordan and tied the UAE just this March
                          I think its worth mentioning that this game was played right after ramadan though.

Comment

I am just quoting what the news outlets have written and said. otherwise, I didn't know if it was their full team or not.. just going by what the news said.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              salimi has done well for Persepolis as LB
                              *Naderi

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                *Naderi
                                My bad Naderi

Comment

Working...
                                X