No announcement yet.

Iran vs Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like how some members really value Hashemian as a quality assistant. I value him more than Markar and Nekounam for the TM assistant role.
    His experiences in Germany and having coaching licenses in Europe makes him more valuable than the likes of Nekounam.

The only other Iranian that may have been better is Mahdavkia

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      I really like how some members really value Hashemian as a quality assistant. I value him more than Markar and Nekounam for the TM assistant role.
      His experiences in Germany and having coaching licenses in Europe makes him more valuable than the likes of Nekounam.

I respect that he didn't take any shortcuts and started from the ground up like many of the recent great young managers in Europe. Having said that, before this TM gig I did think he was starting to stagnate in terms of progression and through his interview and personality, he seemed to lack ambition but I'm glad he decided to take this job.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Mehdi has done great work with his academy and youth development. Hashemian is the only one with the UEFA Pro License sponsored by German Federation beyond UEFA A license. That required one year of coaching as a requirement and five weeks with Bayern under Pep Guardiola in addition to extensive class work and examinations. Mahdavikia just got his UEFA A license. I think Vahid is a better choice for TM right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Mehdi has done great work with his academy and youth development. Hashemian is the only one with the UEFA Pro License sponsored by German Federation beyond UEFA A license. That required one year of coaching as a requirement and five weeks with Bayern under Pep Guardiola in addition to extensive class work and examinations. Mahdavikia just got his UEFA A license. I think Vahid is a better choice for TM right now.
          It’s better anyway that Mahdavikia concentrates on the good work he is doing with his academy and bringing though the next crop of talented players.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            It’s better anyway that Mahdavikia concentrates on the good work he is doing with his academy and bringing though the next crop of talented players.
            Great point. Also, Hashemian said in his interview that his own psychology doesn't fit working with youth development teams so it is best that each one of them could work in an area about which they are passionate.

Comment

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is a World Class Player.! He showed this when he scored in 10 Minutes when he came on!

He should start against South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Its still way too early.
                CQ had us playing much more attacking from 2011-13, then we lost to Lebanon and Uzbekistan and he completely changed our style.
                it almost seems like every time he risked opening up TM and trying a more attacking game plan, it ended up blowing back in his face in a worse possible way...!!? besides those examples u mentioned, i can also think of iran/iraq AC 1/4final, Syria WCQ at home, Bosnia @ wc14, and off course the Japan clash in AC semis..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  it almost seems like every time he risked opening up TM and trying a more attacking game plan, it ended up blowing back in his face in a worse possible way...!!? besides those examples u mentioned, i can also think of iran/iraq AC 1/4final, Syria WCQ at home, Bosnia @ wc14, and off course the Japan clash in AC semis..!
                  I agree, but we played very good attacking football against Argentina in the second half, and against Portugal and Spain after conceding. And we were solid in the back too.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Allahyar Sayyadmanesh is a World Class Player.! He showed this when he scored in 10 Minutes when he came on!

that was a fantastic, near post header .... yet as expected, he still looks a bit raw and nervous to me overall ...!! requiring a bit more conservative and longer bed-in period, so as to not kill his fragile confidence ..! whiffing a shot on goal was a clear signal that he needs more time ... and careful integration...!
                    when we went up 3-0 early in 2nd half, i knew then he will likely be given his first cap and afforded a chance to get his feet wet in TM....! highly doubt WM would be presented with a similar opportunity to give him some more minutes at SK..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by mangekyou View Post
                      I agree, but we played very good attacking football against Argentina in the second half, and against Portugal and Spain after conceding. And we were solid in the back too.
                      Under CQ we certainly looked a very formidable Counter Attacking side(argentina and Spain were good examples of such, even portugal game, but to a lesser extent..!), but i dont recall us being a dominant attacking side that dictated tempo and possession in the opposition half ..!? especially in vital fixtures and most official matches ...!
                      in my view CQ's biggest contribution to our football were administrative and professionalization of our league and especially our national team programs...!! in those terms, he was simply a Revolutionary Figure and an absolute Legend to be revered and appreciated Forever..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Under CQ we certainly looked a very formidable Counter Attacking side(argentina and Spain were good examples of such, even portugal game, but to a lesser extent..!), but i dont recall us being a dominant attacking side that dictated tempo and possession in the opposition half ..!? especially in vital fixtures and most official matches ...!
                        in my view CQ's biggest contribution to our football were administrative and professionalization of our league and especially our national team programs...!! in those terms, he was simply a Revolutionary Figure and an absolute Legend to be revered and appreciated Forever..!
                        This is because we never played like that!

Even at the strongest pinnacles of our Team Melli there were always passages of play that we allowed the opposition to have the ball and to at least try to score.

Even when we had playmakers like Karimi, our attacks were mostly either individualistic dribbles with 1-2s or crosses being our way forward.

I can't remember us having total pressing and passing domination the way Manchester City/Bayern/Barca pins a team back.

We had some absolutely domineering tactical performances with CQ such as the Korea games where Korea could play another 10 hours and never put a shot on goal.

Under Branko we had some games where we attacked heavy through sheer force of numbers(Korea/Japan). Nothing like what you describe though.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Too early. You can still see he is inexperienced. Missed a 1v1 easily because he rushed his movements. Give him another 2 years or so before he is starting regularly on TM.

Comment

The second chance that Allahyar missed was just one of those things. Many forwards miss those chances.

The first one though was different though, that was something that improves with training. You don't see that kind of thing in the professional game and it's just a case of more practice.

But he did so well to get into positions and took his header (his third real chance) really well. I think it's great that Wilmots brought him in and gave him a run to get a goal on his debut, I hope he gives him a few more chances over the next 2-3 years and it would be great if he is on the plane to Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Too early. You can still see he is inexperienced. Missed a 1v1 easily because he rushed his movements. Give him another 2 years or so before he is starting regularly on TM.
                              Because Taremi, Azmoun, and Ansarifard score on all the opportunities they receive. (Especially the latter player yesterday)

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                The second chance that Allahyar missed was just one of those things. Many forwards miss those chances.
                                The first one though was different though, that was something that improves with training. You don't see that kind of thing in the professional game and it's just a case of more practice.
                                But he did so well to get into positions and took his header (his third real chance) really well. I think it's great that Wilmots brought him in and gave him a run to get a goal on his debut, I hope he gives him a few more chances over the next 2-3 years and it would be great if he is on the plane to Qatar.
                                unbelievable. Ive seen lukaku and werner produce carbon copies of allahyars finish multiple times this year, especially werner. Allahyar went to chip it like he did from the same exact blade of grass on azadi a few months back for that great goal, but then hesistated at the last second and tried to wrap his foot around it. Also lets think that despite his bullish mentality and physique he no doubt had butterflies becoming the youngest ever to play for Iran.
                                Ansarifard has had 13 years more practice than allahyar, many of them in europe, and still misses the same chances. Taremi, dont even go there with his bad misses. Even azmoun. And these are all good players, so are werner and lukaku. My point is, there is really no need to overanalyze a miss like this, it happens to all players.

Comment

Working...
                                X