FIFA 20 Iranian Players - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 20 Iranian Players

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Lokomotiv, Spartak & CSKA were all present in the game. Not only were they present but the players kept receiving informs and Team Of the Season cards based on their real performance.

Azmoun & Zenit will definitely be there as long as FIFA holds on to its UEFA license.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,766 Times in 2,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    According to some news, the Russian league will only be available exclusively in PES 2020 again.
    Tbh, it looks like PES is surpassing FIFA this year...

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,980 Times in 1,147 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Lokomotiv, Spartak & CSKA were all present in the game. Not only were they present but the players kept receiving informs and Team Of the Season cards based on their real performance.
    Azmoun & Zenit will definitely be there as long as FIFA holds on to its UEFA license.
    I'm saying Zenit was in UEFA Europa League last season and they weren't in the game. Those teams were in the game not because of the UEFA licences, but because EA negotiated with them individually and had them added. Albate agar bashan ke che behtar, valy nothing's for certain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    FIFA had a separate game mode for the Champions League which was officially licensed. I don’t think they made the Europa League exclusive. And players received special EL cards on special occasions. But the Champions League was and is the highlight of Fifa 19. All teams were licensed except for Red Star Belgrade and they had to provide all teams in FUT with their special Cl cards. The same will happen with fifa 20.

I’m talking about the CL specifically, not the EL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Nope, EL is exclusive to EA but they just don't care for it.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Added Mehdi Taremi

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

Persepolis Fan
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 8,844 Times in 4,517 Posts
    I need Azmoun in FUT and I’m sure if he continues to score goals in the rate that he did from January 2019, we’ll get an 85-88 Azmoun card. And if Ali Jahanbakhsh starts betting in goals we’ll get a better card of him too.

I just need to have Azmoun in the game because now that we lost Ansarifard there’s only Kaveh left as striker (I use Ghoddos as a CAM in my 4-1-2-1-2 formation). And Kaveh will most likely be dropped from 72 to a 70 or 68 even

Having Azmoun is a must for a successful FUT!
    Iran - 2018 FIFA World Cup (Trailer):

10. The Following User Says Thank You to teammelli91 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I need Azmoun in FUT and I’m sure if he continues to score goals in the rate that he did from January 2019, we’ll get an 85-88 Azmoun card. And if Ali Jahanbakhsh starts betting in goals we’ll get a better card of him too.

I just need to have Azmoun in the game because now that we lost Ansarifard there’s only Kaveh left as striker (I use Ghoddos as a CAM in my 4-1-2-1-2 formation). And Kaveh will most likely be dropped from 72 to a 70 or 68 even

You might just be the only other person apart from me that I know of, who plays FUT with Iranian players.

These two players from my squad have never been replaced by any other meta card.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rabbit For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teammelli91 View Post

There's also Taremi, although I'm assuming he'll be rated somewhere between 72-75

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post

You might just be the only other person apart from me that I know of, who plays FUT with Iranian players.

These two players from my squad have never been replaced by any other meta card.

nice squad! i also forgot to mention that i got tots messi from the guaranteed sbc

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kian_khosh For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 239

You do not have permission to view the list of names.