FIFA 20 Iranian Players - Page 18

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 20 Iranian Players

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Why can't they just add Ali Daei and his Ya Zahra headband

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rabbit For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,494 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Romanian league added to FIFA 20
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I see you also prefer the Old Reddit interface (glad I'm not the only one) I don't blame you as honestly WTF were they thinking with their new interface???

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks

Iran is the highest ranked Asian National Team in PES 2020! (Just like in real life.)

Iranian teams include Esteghlal, Persepolis, and Zob Ahan!

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    PES Licences, what a shit show. I'd rather not have Iran as a team in FIFA than have all these random names and numbers on the squad against my opponents in Online games.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rabbit For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    PES Licences, what a shit show. I'd rather not have Iran as a team in FIFA than have all these random names and numbers on the squad against my opponents in Online games.
    Rabbit jaan, you cannot just go and add a NTs players without being given the licenses/grounds to do so! That would be a violation of so many rules. This is a very, very, very unfair argument because at times their have been many generic NTs and club teams in FIFA. FIFA have Juventus as Piemonte Calcio and do not have Russian League, then what do they do as a response??? They add Mickey Mouse leagues that are weaker quality than Iran’s league! (UAE and Romani League). FIFA have been trying to get Croatia’s NT for awhile but their president does not allow them, even though they could still add as generic team.

BTW there is something known as 3rd parties in which you can download the Iranian NT using option file and I believe someone in an adjacent thread created the current kit for Team Melli. Where in FIFA could you do that?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 Times in 1,221 Posts
    What I don't get is why licensing laws don't allow you to use the players already in the game to make a generic national team. Like, I'm pretty sure almost all of Team Melli is in PES, they can just make a generic kit+badge like they already have for Iran and add the Iranian players already in the game instead of the fake players. Same for FIFA with teams like Senegal, Croatia, Bosnia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, etc. Besides, isn't this what PES already does for their EPL teams?
    Last edited by Kian B.; 09-08-2019 at 06:04 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,450 Times in 550 Posts
    Anyone try out the PES manager mode? How does it compare to fifa career mode?

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,865 Times in 3,086 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    What I don't get is why licensing laws don't allow you to use the players already in the game to make a generic national team. Like, I'm pretty sure almost all of Team Melli is in PES, they can just make a generic kit+badge like they already have for Iran and add the Iranian players already in the game instead of the fake players. Same for FIFA with teams like Senegal, Croatia, Bosnia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, etc.Besides, isn't this what PES already does for their EPL teams?
    In earlier FIFA's they had something called Creation Centre and people would submit fanmade teams that included national teams. Some of them were poorly done/biased but you always had the option to make your own.

I once made an Iran team from scratch and just put them on a team in Fifa I would never play as(Irish league etc). It took a long time but led to some fun times.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to perspolis#1 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian B. View Post
    What I don't get is why licensing laws don't allow you to use the players already in the game to make a generic national team. Like, I'm pretty sure almost all of Team Melli is in PES, they can just make a generic kit+badge like they already have for Iran and add the Iranian players already in the game instead of the fake players. Same for FIFA with teams like Senegal, Croatia, Bosnia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, etc. Besides, isn't this what PES already does for their EPL teams?
    Kian jaan, just use "Option File" on PES for all those teams you've mentioned.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.