This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Yeah but they've never added late transfers in the past (ie. Karim Ansarifard to Osasuna, Haji Safi to FSV Frankfurt, Saeid Ezatolahi to Reading, etc.)
    I think all of thoses transfers were after the deadline day if Im not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
      I think all of thoses transfers were after the deadline day if Im not mistaken
      They were on August 31st I think

Comment

Added Reza Ghoochannejhad (transferred to PEC Zwolle)

Comment

Some new icons - Zidane, Pirlo, Drogba, etc:
          https://old.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...fifa_20_icons/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Ostad Asadi icon missing

Comment

Why can't they just add Ali Daei and his Ya Zahra headband

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                I see you also prefer the Old Reddit interface (glad I'm not the only one) I don't blame you as honestly WTF were they thinking with their new interface???

Comment

Comment

Iran is the highest ranked Asian National Team in PES 2020! (Just like in real life.)

Iranian teams include Esteghlal, Persepolis, and Zob Ahan!

Comment

PES Licences, what a shit show. I'd rather not have Iran as a team in FIFA than have all these random names and numbers on the squad against my opponents in Online games.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                        PES Licences, what a shit show. I'd rather not have Iran as a team in FIFA than have all these random names and numbers on the squad against my opponents in Online games.
                        Rabbit jaan, you cannot just go and add a NTs players without being given the licenses/grounds to do so! That would be a violation of so many rules. This is a very, very, very unfair argument because at times their have been many generic NTs and club teams in FIFA. FIFA have Juventus as Piemonte Calcio and do not have Russian League, then what do they do as a response??? They add Mickey Mouse leagues that are weaker quality than Iran’s league! (UAE and Romani League). FIFA have been trying to get Croatia’s NT for awhile but their president does not allow them, even though they could still add as generic team.

BTW there is something known as 3rd parties in which you can download the Iranian NT using option file and I believe someone in an adjacent thread created the current kit for Team Melli. Where in FIFA could you do that?

Comment

What I don't get is why licensing laws don't allow you to use the players already in the game to make a generic national team. Like, I'm pretty sure almost all of Team Melli is in PES, they can just make a generic kit+badge like they already have for Iran and add the Iranian players already in the game instead of the fake players. Same for FIFA with teams like Senegal, Croatia, Bosnia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, etc. Besides, isn't this what PES already does for their EPL teams?
                          Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 09-08-2019, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Anyone try out the PES manager mode? How does it compare to fifa career mode?

Comment

What I don't get is why licensing laws don't allow you to use the players already in the game to make a generic national team. Like, I'm pretty sure almost all of Team Melli is in PES, they can just make a generic kit+badge like they already have for Iran and add the Iranian players already in the game instead of the fake players. Same for FIFA with teams like Senegal, Croatia, Bosnia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, etc.Besides, isn't this what PES already does for their EPL teams?
                              In earlier FIFA's they had something called Creation Centre and people would submit fanmade teams that included national teams. Some of them were poorly done/biased but you always had the option to make your own.

I once made an Iran team from scratch and just put them on a team in Fifa I would never play as(Irish league etc). It took a long time but led to some fun times.

Comment

What I don't get is why licensing laws don't allow you to use the players already in the game to make a generic national team. Like, I'm pretty sure almost all of Team Melli is in PES, they can just make a generic kit+badge like they already have for Iran and add the Iranian players already in the game instead of the fake players. Same for FIFA with teams like Senegal, Croatia, Bosnia, Japan, Algeria, Morocco, etc. Besides, isn't this what PES already does for their EPL teams?
                                Kian jaan, just use "Option File" on PES for all those teams you've mentioned.

Comment

Working...
                                X