This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
    That card is a beast! First game with Kaveh inform and he comes on as a sub in the second half to provide three beautiful assists, taking the game from a 0-2 loss to a 3-2 win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His weak foot in the game sucks he missed 3 sitters for me with his left and missed by a lot, it wasn’t me either I swear
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      His weak foot in the game sucks he missed 3 sitters for me with his left and missed by a lot, it wasn’t me either I swear
      Ofcourse, you can't risk taking shots with any player's weak foot that is 4 stars and below

Comment

Ofcourse, you can't risk taking shots with any player's weak foot that is 4 stars and below
        Actually weak foots arent that bad. You just dont take crazy 40 yard long shots with anyones weak foot. If you are 1 on 1, roll the ball to your players strong foot before shooting

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          Actually weak foots arent that bad. You just dont take crazy 40 yard long shots with anyones weak foot. If you are 1 on 1, roll the ball to your players strong foot before shooting
          Of course that depends on the FIFA too. Fifa 12-14 long shots were broken especially with those players with high curve ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            Of course that depends on the FIFA too. Fifa 12-14 long shots were broken especially with those players with high curve ratings.
            that’s why i love my IF Haland [emoji3059]

Comment

Your level of knowledge on FIFA remains unmatched
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Reza Ghoochanejjad, Omid Ebrahimi, Mehdi Taremi, Saman Ghoddos and Dennis Eckert to be added into FIFA ultimate team as a part of the winter upgrade promo tonight!

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/d...ayer-additions

They're now available in the transfer market!

FUT winter refresh squad:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

List on the front page has been updated

Comment

Taremi 74??? Lol (btw if anyone wants to play fifa on playstation let me know)

Comment

Sosha Makani & Mohammad Ahmadi added (career mode)
                      https://sofifa.com/players?na=161
                      https://sofifa.com/player/255922/moh...ahmadi/200027/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I told you guys he was Iranian but noooo... you just wouldn't believe me!

In all seriousness, this really brings into the question the rating system of EA Sports and wheter or not they actually do research on their players!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

In all seriousness, this really brings into the question the rating system of EA Sports and wheter or not they actually do research on their players!
                          He is not Iranian. He is Iraqi and plays for Iraq national team. This is a mistake by EA that needs to be addressed

Comment

He is not Iranian. He is Iraqi and plays for Iraq national team. This is a mistake by EA that needs to be addressed

That's what I'm saying. It bring into account the mistakes EA consistently does on player ratings and nationalities (e.g. Iranian player ratings or them not being added to the game)

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                                Biya bad begin “PES is Unrealistic” :|

Even if they PES has generic Iranian Team Melli at least their ratings are close to real and they know the difference between their countries. (The only reason I still buy FIFA 20 is because none of my friends will play or appreciate PES )

Comment

Working...
                                X