Has anyone heard news that Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht passed away from COVID-19?

Closed Thread

Thread: Has anyone heard news that Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht passed away from COVID-19?

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,147 Times in 1,436 Posts

Has anyone heard news that Alireza Vahedi Nikbakht passed away from COVID-19?

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I was told that there was news on the Iran international channel. I came straight here to read about it, because I’m hoping it’s a rumor, and I didn’t see anything which gave me some relief. Now I see people posting sad messages on his Instagram with crying faces.

Has anyone else heard this? I hope it’s not true, the guy was such a high potential player in his day, and I don’t think anyone will forget his great bicycle kick goal against Kuwait. I am hoping for good news, the Instagram posts are not positive though.

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 2,045 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Afat11 View Post
    I was told that there was news on the Iran international channel. I came straight here to read about it, because I’m hoping it’s a rumor, and I didn’t see anything which gave me some relief. Now I see people posting sad messages on his Instagram with crying faces.

Has anyone else heard this? I hope it’s not true, the guy was such a high potential player in his day, and I don’t think anyone will forget his great bicycle kick goal against Kuwait. I am hoping for good news, the Instagram posts are not positive though.
    He's alive.. I think another lowkey unknown player with his same name who played for sanat naft passed away, but he was much older if im not mistaken

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iranianarsenal11 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,231 Times in 4,163 Posts
    He went live on Instagram earlier today I’d be very surprised if that’s true....

Edit: it was a mix up between nikhbakht vahedi and a player who was on Sanat Naft - not the same person
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-12-2020 at 09:27 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 73

You do not have permission to view the list of names.