Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2018-2019

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2018-2019

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,362 Times in 1,755 Posts

Milad Mohammadi @ FC Akhmat Grozny | 2018-2019

Meet your Persian Love Today
    After all the transfer rumors, it seems that Milad will stick with Ahmad.

I guess we have to wait another season or at least half season.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GolfePersique For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 994 Posts
    He's, in my opinion, one of the most underrated defenders in the world.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,485 Times in 1,931 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginG Inferno View Post
    He's, in my opinion, one of the most underrated defenders in the world.
    Agreed! Easily better Ali Adnan of Udinese or Andy Robertson of Liverpool.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,614 Times in 3,753 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Agreed! Easily better Ali Adnan of Udinese or Andy Robertson of Liverpool.
    in full agreement with you here. Staying at Grozny for one more season could actually be great for him. Teams that were impressed with him at WC, but not enough to match AKhmat's asking price, can monitor him for another season, and then at the age of 25, where he is experienced but by no means old, he can transfer AS A FREE AGENT. He will have way better and more suitors if he is available on a free transfer imo.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    The Russian league is a prison.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GoIran For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GoIran View Post
    The Russian league is a prison.
    milad came from a bench player at rah ahan to our best Left back, and one of the best left backs in a tough european league. RPL was fantastic for him and formed him into the player he is today. He will get a move to a top league within a year. Hes unlucky he was randomly benched at the WC or else hed be moving this year.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    milad came from a bench player at rah ahan to our best Left back, and one of the best left backs in a tough european league. RPL was fantastic for him and formed him into the player he is today. He will get a move to a top league within a year. Hes unlucky he was randomly benched at the WC or else hed be moving this year.
    Love CQ and everything he has done, but one of the only complaints I have about him is him starting Hajsafi over Mohammadi. It cost us a place with Quaresma's goal.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Love CQ and everything he has done, but one of the only complaints I have about him is him starting Hajsafi over Mohammadi. It cost us a place with Quaresma's goal.
    I understand why he started hajsafi in the first two matches. We were defending SO deep that no opposition winger could ever really get 1v1 with our fullbacks, or even close to 1v1. When we got possession we needed to stabilize and keep the ball a bit, especially as we dont have a very technical mid to keep possession to give our defense respite. Putting Hajsafi there, especially in the first game, allowed us to have another player capable on a technical and experience level of holding possession and picking a smart pass, winning a foul, etc. I remember when I was at the stadium in Morocco game Hajsafi relieved pressure for us so much, and it seemed like at times there was direct instructions for our defenders under pressure to get him the ball as an outlet to relieve pressure, which he more often than not did. He was excellent in the game. He had a similar role vs spain as well.

But prior to Portugal match, I stated here that milad NEEDED to start, bc hajsafi is not a true defender, and we had to go for the win, so if we got opened up he would be killed 1v1 vs portugals wingers. Quaresma gave him a torrid time, while milads speed and aggressive defending totally shut him down when he came on. Was a big miscalculation by CQ that cost us. Portugal could only score in that match through some crazy shot or some luck, in this case it was the shot.

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,430 Times in 3,830 Posts
    Anyone know why he was benched last game?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 994 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Totally agree. The other complaint was Shojaei - Ghoddos would've been much better. Ghoddos should've generally been used more.

Other than that, I give him full marks for the WC.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 331

You do not have permission to view the list of names.