This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Also Kian jaan I forgot to ask this, do you know the reason why he is in PES and got an 82 rated InForm card but FIFA still have not added him to the game?
    Because PES cares and EA gives no fucks. I feel like EA have gotten to the point where they know people will buy their game regardless so they don't really care, whereas PES doesn't have a lot of licenses so they try to make up for it by actually putting effort into other parts of the game. Also, PES actually adds players to their version of Ultimate Team in the mid season even if they're not in the game at launch

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
      Glad to see the top team in Asia with players scoring hat-tricks in Europe and players in the Champions league being represented so well.

Anyone who doesn’t think there is any bias is delusional
      Tbh though, I think all the ratings with the exception of Majid Hosseini's are pretty fair. I think if Azmoun were in the game he would be in the high 70s or low 80s, and 73 is pretty fair for Taremi as a player who is playing his first season in Europe. 72 is pretty generous for a Rezaei that barely played last season, same for Abedzadeh

Comment

Please help contribute to the FIFA Database and ensure all Iranian players who play for licensed clubs in FIFA 20 and FUT 20 are included!!

Comment

Time to boycott these clowns just like Nike.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

If Sardar was in FIFA, and I’m not even saying this because I’m biased, he would be 84-86 just for his current performance with Zenit.

I find it absolutely hilarious how there are all these domestic based Saudis in the Saudi League, but Iranian players kicking ass left and right in Europe have lower ratings

It’s okay FIFA, shove that money up your ass we know you love to receive it in there lol.

We don’t need videogames to prove which country is the BEST in West Asia. Our boys prove it. I mean for the last 10 years Iran has been the best in West Asia. And with 1/10 of funding compared to the rest of the countries in West Asia.

How sad and pathetic it must be for them to beg La Liga clubs to give their players playing time before a World Cup. Meanwhile real players from West Asia kick ass in the Europa League and Champions League.

Lol God damn it feels good to be an Iranian football fan

Comment

There’s 1 Iran

&

There’s 12 of:

Saudi Arabia
              UAE
              Bahrain
              Kuwait
              Oman
              Qatar
              Yemen
              Syria
              Jordan
              Palestine
              Lebanon
              Iraq

Where does Iranian football stand vs these 12 other countries who, 5 of them, have $billions funded into their football? I don’t even need to say anything, except chuckle. In a weird way I’m amused and it feels nice inside lol. But I’m sure it’ll be burning down there for them when they have to reject purchasing jerseys of players from Iran for their football stores.

I hope they enjoy this because Iran isn’t going anywhere. And I’m saying this with confidence even with the current political climate with sanctions. God damn it feels good to be from Iran ☺️ Ahhhh so sweet 🥰

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                10 hour EA Access trial released, Kickoff/Career mode squad with Brighton:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - 75
                Saman Ghoddos - 75
                Mehdi Taremi - 73
                Milad Mohammadi - 73
                Kaveh Rezaei - 72
                Amir Abedzadeh - 72
                Mehrdad Mohammadi - 71
                Steven Beitashour - 69
                Ali Gholizadeh - 69
                Majid Hosseini - 68
                Omid Noorafkan - 67
                Younes Delfi - 65
                Sadegh Moharrami - 65
                Sosha Makani - 60
                Ryan Tafazolli - 66
                Daniel Arzani - 69
                Behrang Safari - 68
                Daleho Irandust - 68
                Ariajasuru Hasegawa - 63
                Paya Pichkah - 52
                Sherko Faiqi - 54

In game for a limited time: Ghoddos (75), Noorafkan (67), Makani (60), Moharrami (65)

Not in game yet: Eckert, Ghoochannejhad, Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi

---

--------------Taremi----Rezaei---------------
                --------------------Ghoddos-------------------
                Jahanbakhsh-----------------------Mehrdad
                ------------------Noorafkan-------------------
                Milad--------Safari---Hosseini---Beitashour
                -----------------Abedzadeh-------------------

Subs: Delfi, Hasegawa, Arzani, Irandust, Gholizadeh, Tafazolli, Moharrami

Reserves: Faiqi, Pichkah, Makani
                Sayyadmanesh has been added:
                https://sofifa.com/players?na=161&v=...59556&set=true

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1l9UAYh...-khh-byshtryn/

Comment

Ezatolahi (69), Ebrahimi (71), Ghoochannejhad (68) & Eckert (65) added.
                    Ghoddos, Noorafkan, Makani, Sayyadmanesh & Moharrami removed.
                    https://sofifa.com/players?na=161&v=...59593&set=true

---

----------Taremi---Rezaei---------
                    -------------Mehrdad--------------
                    Jahanbakhsh-------------Gholizadeh
                    -------------Ebrahimi-------------
                    Milad---Safari--Majid---Beitashour
                    ------------Abedzadeh-------------

Subs: Ghoochannejhad, Eckert, Ezatolahi, Arzani, Irandust, Delfi, Tafazolli

Reserves: Hasegawa, Faiqi, Pichkah

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

List on the front page has been updated

Comment

anyone knows if fifa 20 pc is any popular?

Comment

Ebrahimi is 71

Ezatolahi is 69/76 pot

Hosseini is 69/75 pot

Delfi is 65/80

Allahyar 61/75

some other players

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum....php?p=2658715

So ironic how he's on Rio aves fifa fan cover yet you can't even buy him on Ultimate Team [emoji23][emoji24]

Does anyone know if players are ever added later on? I can't remember from previous FIFA's. Cos I'm sure he'd have been in the team of the week at least once this season.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                              http://www.persianfootball.com/forum....php?p=2658715

So ironic how he's on Rio aves fifa fan cover yet you can't even buy him on Ultimate Team [emoji23][emoji24]

Does anyone know if players are ever added later on? I can't remember from previous FIFA's. Cos I'm sure he'd have been in the team of the week at least once this season.
                              Unfortunately, I don't think FIFA adds new players to Ultimate Team in the mid season, however Moharrami or Sayyadmanesh would be added to Ultimate Team mid season in the event they went to a different team because they already have Ultimate Team cards. At least that's what happened with Ansarifard last season. PES however, does add in new players to their version of ultimate team

Comment

Lol dude reminds me of our GK Akhbari. When he’s retired and overweight

Comment

Working...
                                X