X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Biya bad begin “PES is Unrealistic” :|

Even if they PES has generic Iranian Team Melli at least their ratings are close to real and they know the difference between their countries. (The only reason I still buy FIFA 20 is because none of my friends will play or appreciate PES )
    Nah Fifa is still better looooool

Comment

Concept squad
      https://old.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...dictions_sbcs/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

If Trezeguet and Asensio got a player moments for doing absolutely nothing, then Jahanbahksh deserves one 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Biya bad begin “PES is Unrealistic” :|

Even if they PES has generic Iranian Team Melli at least their ratings are close to real and they know the difference between their countries. (The only reason I still buy FIFA 20 is because none of my friends will play or appreciate PES )
          Totally agree, you can easily bring in the real players with real names in the edit section. It's quite easy. The stats are way more realistic for Iranian players, and the game isn't broken like fifa.
          golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            When does that card come out for JB?
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              When does that card come out for JB?
              It's not real, just a prediction some guy made. Hopefully he predicted correctly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                It's not real, just a prediction some guy made. Hopefully he predicted correctly lol
                I'm almost 100% sure that we'll see a JB flashback card next fifa for his 17-18 in AZ

Comment

Finished Gold 2 this weekend, so many sweaty players with Mbappe and bs penalties screwed me over

Comment

Taremi got a team of the season card on FIFA Mobile. Ghoddos, Makani, Moharrami, and Sayyadmanesh have been added to Ultimate Team on mobile as well, but surprisingly, Ghoochannejhad and Ebrahimi are still missing.

Comment

Number of Team of the Season cards:

Morocco: 7
                      Algeria: 4
                      Saudi Arabia: 2
                      Egypt: 1
                      Syria: 1
                      Iran: 0

Comment

How the hell does kamada get a player moments card before Jahanbahksh? I mean completed his sbc (not a very good card btw, I dont recommend you complete him) but he is unknown irl. Def didn't deserve it, but EA are sucking japan off atm with about 7 special cards from Japan for players who have done f**k all irl

Comment

He is a good young talent being the top scorer of the Europa League and an influential player for Frankfurt.

Comment

Can you guys imagine FIFA 21?

Possibilities of a returning Azmoun to FIFA with Napoli, alongside a possible Taremi at Benfica or Sporting Lisbon! The reuniting of the best friends With Ghoddos, Rezaei and Jahanbakhsh.

FIFA take our money! Like you do every year and still don’t fix your games! FIFA you are like crack sellers! And we are crack buyers lol.

Comment

Soccer Aid team added to the Rest of the World section, icons can be used in career mode now:
                              https://old.reddit.com/r/FifaCareers...ons_in_career/

Comment

Another one for the list: Kristoffer Mohsen Khazeni
                                https://sofifa.com/player/256375

Comment

Working...
                                X