X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    I’m just here to hate
    LOL

I'm trying with the impossible task of convincing people (especially Iranians in the US and Canada) that PES is better again.

Unsuccessfully

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      LOL
      I'm trying with the impossible task of convincing people (especially Iranians in the US and Canada) that PES is better again.
      Unsuccessfully
      I agree that PES has much better gameplay, but MyClub or whatever it's called is very inferior to Ultimate Team

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        I agree that PES has much better gameplay, but MyClub or whatever it's called is very inferior to Ultimate Team
        As well as MyClub, all the modes and screens of FIFA are far superior to PES, that's for sure.

The last time Konami's game had a superior interface to FIFA was back in 1998...

Who remembers this?

Comment

As well as MyClub, all the modes and screens of FIFA are far superior to PES, that's for sure.

The last time Konami's game had a superior interface to FIFA was back in 1998...

Who remembers this?

Omg this dug so deep into the feels!!
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Who remembers this?

the legend of Kaquetz
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              the legend of Kaquetz
              That's when the Japanese rated our players so much - with their Nakata+Nakamura=Karimi meme..

They gave us some solid stats and I managed to get a good few goals out of Darei and Azazi.

Kaquetz was the beast.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Tillian1243/stat...90145309036544

"Russian Youtubers confirmed that there will be similar to FUT19 roster of clubs from Russian League in FIFA 20: Spartak, CSKA, Lokomotiv.

So no Zenit, who's champion of the league and in UCL and Krasnodar.

There won't be Maicon, Douglas Santos, Azmoun, Dzuyba in FUT 20.

Sad"

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  https://twitter.com/Tillian1243/stat...90145309036544

"Russian Youtubers confirmed that there will be similar to FUT19 roster of clubs from Russian League in FIFA 20: Spartak, CSKA, Lokomotiv.

So no Zenit, who's champion of the league and in UCL and Krasnodar.

There won't be Maicon, Douglas Santos, Azmoun, Dzuyba in FUT 20.

Sad"
                  WTF... Fuck EA. Our best player..

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                    WTF... Fuck EA. Our best player..
                    Just do what I did last year and buy PES. Why should we encourage EA's lack of enthusiasm to improve the game (besides FUT and only because it generates income for them)? They’re servers are shit, limited NTs, limited Leagues, hardcore scripting within the gameplay, no tactics whatsoever, etc... All for the price of $59.99!

Also one game has the Iranian NT and Iranian clubs while the other one doesn’t... Nuff said.

(I say all this but will most likely end up getting FIFA 20 for a discounted price on Black Friday out of force of habit. But seriously EA fix the damn game!)

Comment

There is no official news or source about the non inclusion of Zenit in the game so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I played the PES 2020 demo and guys, I’m sorry but I’m not impressed. Maybe it’s because I haven’t played this series since 2008, but it seems plastic for some reason. Like there’s still an element of unrealistic to it with the gameplay. I’ll give it another try but the first time was not a fun time.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I played the PES 2020 demo and guys, I’m sorry but I’m not impressed. Maybe it’s because I haven’t played this series since 2008, but it seems plastic for some reason. Like there’s still an element of unrealistic to it with the gameplay. I’ll give it another try but the first time was not a fun time.
                          Maybe I'm comparing it to FIFA's engine but the passing seems more arcadelike somehow esp when it comes to passing and shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            Maybe I'm comparing it to FIFA's engine but the passing seems more arcadelike somehow esp when it comes to passing and shooting.
                            Yeah! That’s it! That’s the word I was looking for. It’s more arcade like which to me is unappealing. It also seems as though they have kept that arcade trait from back in the day. Dribbling is different, but passing and shooting like you said are arcade like.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              That’s how PES was always like though... Well PES and just about all Konami games (e.g. Resident Evil, Contra, Silent Hill, etc.) are arcade like, that’s how it’s always been with their games. Shouldn’t it be as such if it’s a video game in the first place? Then again, once aspect of PES which isn’t arcade like is the actual use of tactics within the game (e.g. defensive line, compactness, fluidity and so on).

Comment

Changed Rezaei's team to Charleroi

Comment

Working...
                                X