Mehdi Taj appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi Taj appreciation thread

I believe we have to have a thread dedicated to Mehdi Taj. He has definitely been a hard working individual who has always wanted the best for Team Melli and does whatever in his capability to do so he managed to have Queiroz extend his contract with all problems that we had and we can all agree Quiroz if not the best was one of the most successful coaches to ever coach Iran, if we had maybe another president we would probably of had a low quality Iranian coach with very less experience just to ease out from the sanctions, darde sarha and pay less so IFF can have more money to keep.
    I think Taj insisting on a known foreign coach with national team experience + world cup experience and aged 40-55 was the best ideal way to go for us and want to thank him for taking his time to come up with hopefully whats best for our beloved Iran.

Thank you Mr.Taj for all your hard work.
    sigpic

The poor man, put his health on the line to make sure TM got well-prepared for the WC2018! Right before the tournament he got a heard attack for all the stress and the hard work. He deserves all the credit and praise he's receiving and more!!!

The team he's made together with Saket are doing a fantastic job and remember, Iran is under the worst sanction in her entire history!

Comment

i just think what an incredible job to bring a well known coach in a coutry thats at the brink of war is, an outstanding achievement! yes he gets paid alot (wilmots) i know that, but i´m shure most coaches wouldn´t take the risk for the money so i give taj a lot of credit that he made that happen !!
      Bollywood

Comment

the only person equal to CQ in the impact they've had in oour football is this man - what he has accomplished is untouched and unrivaled by any official we have had in our history. damesh garm for evetrything hes done, the man put his health and well being on the line TM. 100 saal zende bashe ishalla
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
        X