• Show
Clear All

Why are we talking about Azizi, Kia, etc... in this thread:

TM Squad for June Friendlies

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
      Why are we talking about Azizi, Kia, etc... in this thread:

TM Squad for June Friendlies
      Leicester City asked a question. It was answered.

Your policing is not required.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Leicester City asked a question. It was answered.

Your policing is not required.
        hahah.....let the qualifiers start then start the bikering guys.

Comment

Great to see Allahyar being included but I am kinda mad that our best young talent Hossein Kaebi is not being invited

Comment

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
            Great to see Allahyar being included but I am kinda mad that our best young talent Hossein Kaebi is not being invited
            The funny thing is he's actually a year younger than Shojaei!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              The funny thing is he's actually a year younger than Shojaei!
              Shojaei is only 18?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                You’re saying it as if nobody in the Premier League, La Liga, Seria A make mistakes? Did you see the number of chances created and missed in the UCL final? I’m guessing they’re not good enough to play for their teams then.

Why do people criticize new players or changes given to new people? Ali Alipour is certainly a decent and a good prospect that Iran national team can develop and use him in their arsenal. No I’m not a Perspolis fan and I don’t follow the league but I’ve seen our games vs Asian team in the AFC champions league and Alipour has the caliber. And even if he doesn’t, there’s nothing wrong with trying out new different players.

I’m glad that he’s been invited and hope he gets to play and show his productiveness and flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Are you seriously comparing Premier league, la liga and Series A to IPL???? OMG .... I never criticized Alipour but I have seen enough of him to know that he is not good enough for TM....He misses more than he makes his opportunities and you can get away with mistakes in IPL games but not when you are facing top class teams....I guess let's come back to this when you see him perform...time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                  Are you seriously comparing Premier league, la liga and Series A to IPL???? OMG .... I never criticized Alipour but I have seen enough of him to know that he is not good enough for TM....He misses more than he makes his opportunities and you can get away with mistakes in IPL games but not when you are facing top class teams....I guess let's come back to this when you see him perform...time will tell
                  There was no comparison made between the IPL and Premier league. And certainly I wasn’t asserting that the IPL is anywhere close to their level.

But what I understand from you is that mistakes are allowed in top tier leagues but not in the IPL? Correct me please.

And yes Alipour will perform better than the likes of Amiri, Shojaei, Karim, Kaveh and perhaps even JB in the attacking force. Not saying any of the above are not team Melli material but we definitely lack Striker builds. He can contribute and there should be no harm in testing him.

The same thing happened when people bashed Taremi for his miss in the World Cup, abused his mother his whole existence. We are admitting that IPL is nowhere near the Premier League yet we can’t accept the fact that a striker who played all his life in Iran and in Qatar recently, missed a one time opportunity in the World Cup against a top tier team under all that pressure.

Mistakes happen everywhere, let it be the IPL or the Premier League.

Comment

what time in cet is the game guys?

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      what time in cet is the game guys?
                      17:45
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Women not allowed in the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                          There was no comparison made between the IPL and Premier league. And certainly I wasn’t asserting that the IPL is anywhere close to their level.

But what I understand from you is that mistakes are allowed in top tier leagues but not in the IPL? Correct me please.

And yes Alipour will perform better than the likes of Amiri, Shojaei, Karim, Kaveh and perhaps even JB in the attacking force. Not saying any of the above are not team Melli material but we definitely lack Striker builds. He can contribute and there should be no harm in testing him.

The same thing happened when people bashed Taremi for his miss in the World Cup, abused his mother his whole existence. We are admitting that IPL is nowhere near the Premier League yet we can’t accept the fact that a striker who played all his life in Iran and in Qatar recently, missed a one time opportunity in the World Cup against a top tier team under all that pressure.

Mistakes happen everywhere, let it be the IPL or the Premier League.

the only thing we lack in striker position is a striker that takes more advantage of the opportunities given to him....yes mistakes happen in all leagues but it needs to happen less if you are playing for your national team....We don't need more of what happened with Taremi and world cup to happen to us again...Alipour deserves a chance but in my opinion is way below Taremi, Karim and Kaveh and Amiri and he makes too many mistakes as I have watched a lot of PP games this past few years

Comment

Iran will have a tough match against Korea.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              Madanchi and Mahdavikia would certainly disagree.

Khalatbari also has a say
                              BTW, just remembered Mahmoud Karimi as well. He declined TM invitation but boy he was fast! He was probably the fastest of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                BTW, just remembered Mahmoud Karimi as well. He declined TM invitation but boy he was fast! He was probably the fastest of them all.
                                Was he ? I was really young when he was around but I just checked and he scored against the OFC team when Sepahan made the Club World Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X