TM Squad for June Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Definitely missing Syria. Certainly a doubt for South Korea.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/ByOPtqep4R0/?hl=en

No worries! ALI ALIPOUR IS GETTING INVITED EYYY JAAAN Jooonam Wilmots!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/ByOPtqep4R0/?hl=en

No worries! ALI ALIPOUR IS GETTING INVITED EYYY JAAAN Jooonam Wilmots!

Omg what a horrible choice! You really think Alipour is a good striker?? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Omg what a horrible choice! You really think Alipour is a good striker?? Wow
        My friend, you also thought Azmoun was a bad striker, especially during WC 2018...

To answer your question: No, I don't want Alipour playing as a striker for TM but as a winger. I want to see him at another attempt for TM before making final evaulation. BTW I don't think he is a good striker he is a winger as I am not the one who invited him, Wilmots did!

Comment

My friend, you also thought Azmoun was a bad striker, especially during WC 2018...

To answer your question: No, I don't want Alipour playing as a striker for TM but as a winger. I want to see him at another attempt for TM before making final evaulation. BTW I don't think he is a good striker he is a winger as I am not the one who invited him, Wilmots did!
          My friend I agree with you when you looking at it that way but he is definitely TM starter type from my point of few ...he misses too many chances and makes mistakes that we can’t have in TM

Comment

My friend I agree with you when you looking at it that way but he is definitely TM starter type from my point of few ...he misses too many chances and makes mistakes that we can’t have in TM
            Yes. But it was the Manager assistant, Manu Ferrara who went to the game today and decided for him to be added in squad.

Comment

You’re saying it as if nobody in the Premier League, La Liga, Seria A make mistakes? Did you see the number of chances created and missed in the UCL final? I’m guessing they’re not good enough to play for their teams then.

Why do people criticize new players or changes given to new people? Ali Alipour is certainly a decent and a good prospect that Iran national team can develop and use him in their arsenal. No I’m not a Perspolis fan and I don’t follow the league but I’ve seen our games vs Asian team in the AFC champions league and Alipour has the caliber. And even if he doesn’t, there’s nothing wrong with trying out new different players.

I’m glad that he’s been invited and hope he gets to play and show his productiveness and flaws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

After Sardar was excused due to pain in both knees, Alipour was officially invited. See the federation link here: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2243/%D8%AF%...85%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Alipour the fastest player we’ve ever had in attack and has the highest acceleration than any Iranian ever?

Comment

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Alipour the fastest player we’ve ever had in attack and has the highest acceleration than any Iranian ever?
                    Madanchi and Mahdavikia would certainly disagree.

Khalatbari also has a say

Comment

Mahdavikia otherwise known as the Mooshak and Shir o Palang-eh Asia was the fastest hands down! Go to minute 1:40 of the clip below for evidence

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        Madanchi and Mahdavikia would certainly disagree.

Khalatbari also has a say
                        Not to talk about Khodadad Azizi in his days.

Comment

Perspolis players join TM second training session earlier today: https://video.varzesh3.com/video/192900

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Not to talk about Khodadad Azizi in his days.
                            Azizi was quick to react, but his running speed was average.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              The locker room still will need veteran presence and experience. You can't just cross off everyone you see 29 or older.
                              Although I do agree Shojaei and Montazeri need to be crossed and slowly transition Dejagah/Ebrahimi/Hajsafi into that veteran in the locker room role

Yes, the famous wild west locker room...Wilmots just arrived he's going to need to work closely with the veterans in the beginning atleast. Get rid of Masoud now and the team will go to hell.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Latifi was the fastest, he just couldn't kick the ball [emoji16]

Gesendet von meinem I3113 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X