TM Squad for June Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    I thought Saman is back playing healthy. What injury?
    i guess he is being cautious with him, as he just returned back to action from an injury layoff some 2-3 weeks ago and i suppose he wanted to give him a bit more R&R time since season just ended for him a week ago..?
    i dont know whats the deal with Ashkan as i dont follow PGL, i gather he is injured .... which doesnt surprise me as he's been a perpetual sick-note for what..?nearly a decade now..?
    Still with these 2 missing, this list seems awful shallow on a capable CM position ...!! woulda preferred Massoud retired already but i suppose his inclusion in this list is still warranted considering the shortage of MFdrs..!!
    if he was to award a first cap to any youngsters, i woulda preferred him to call up Reza Shekari instead of Allahyaar..! we badly need a young and visionary CAM, especially if we are to become a more formidable attacking team, and personally dont think we have a more capable and promising Youngster to work with for that position..!!

ftb, i suppose he'd have to remain WingHeavy in our attack and pretty much continue with similar 4-3-3 or 4231 of CQ..!!

Comment

Nice to see Sayyadmanesh there!!!

Masoud should officially say goodbye to TM! It's enough already!

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
      Surprisingly no one from Belgian League have been selected!!!!???
      They have also been injured, haven't they?

Comment

- Saman Ghoddos, Ashkan Dejagah va Gholizadeh 100% dar ayande davat khahan shod.

- kheili khoshhalam ke duste ghadimim Vahid Hashemian be kadre fanni ezafe shode

- man bazikoni por hashiye mesle Shoja Khalilzadeh ro davat nemikardam.

- hozure javani mesle Sayadmanesh baese khoshhaliye

- Wilmots az in 2 bazi estefade khahad kard ta ba bazikonan ashna beshe. League Iran ham ke dige tamum shode va mohlati nadare baziye League o bebine, pas in List manteghiye

- say konid yekam be morabi Team Melli etemad konid

Comment

This was posted earlier on this thread but I am just reiterating that IFF officially announced via Dr Khanlari who is the TM physician that Askan and Saman were not invited after consultations and considering that they are still recovering from injuries. Please read it here http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/2197/توضیحات...ه-و-قدوس

I think this is a good list and I am happy that Sayaadmanesh is invited. Wilmots is being sensical to use the WC 2018 and AC 2019 lists as a baseline for the start but he also made his small mark by inviting Sayaadmaesh to show that he wants to have more young players on his roster. He also briefly attended the U19 TM training session today and expressed his support. I am impressed with him so far. The big tests are the friendlies next Thursday against Syria and the Tuesday after that against South Korea.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Nice to see Sayyadmanesh there!!!
            Masoud should officially say goodbye to TM! It's enough already!
            They have also been injured, haven't they?
            Gholizadeh is injured, I think Rezai is too but he is out of favour and I can’t remember the last game he played so has no match fitness. Delfi is fit , was on the bench for the last two games of the season.
            Noorafkan is still a Charleroi player, he is just on loan at Esteghlal and it finishes soon.

Comment

WTF no Saman, Dejagah, Gholizadeh, Kaveh?

I would've hoped Delfi was there.
              Shojaei needs to retire!

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Dejagah and Ghoddos miss out as they require a rest. They weren’t dropped.
                Are you sure of this? Something you Heard or something you just say?

Comment

ALIPOUR????? 😂😂😂 buddy Allahyar is only 17 while Alipour is 23 Sayyadmanesh deserves a call up and opportunity while Alipour already had his. If you think Alipour should’ve been called up instead of Sayyad then your opinion is irrelevant considering that Wilmots brings in real youth players who have potential and already are on their way out of the IPL. Also wouldn’t have minded seeing montezari dropped for maybe Taha. We need to think of developing the youth like really young youth. nowadays in football youth is considered 17-19 year olds as you can tell from sancho,mbappe, De light. The times where 21-23 was considered youth is coming to an end imo
                  The sooner these youngster with potential get included the sooner they become class players and make their moves to Europe and help bring our National team to new heights.

Comment

According to Saman IG account, he resting and not taking a risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
                      Are you sure of this? Something you Heard or something you just say?
                      Yes Team Melli doctor confirmed it

Comment

Guys can we do one thing differently, not criticize his selections. He's brand new... we need to give him a few months, a year maybe !

Comment

This list is understandable as he was around less than a week and basically invited CQ squad, but in long term, at least 1/3 of current squad need to be crossed off and retire. Shojaei, Montazeri, Vouria, Ashkan, Ebrahimi, Amiri, Mazaheri. Even at some extend Rezaeian, Karim, and Hajsafi, Otherwise the squad will be too old for 2022!!!

Comment

There will be lots of changes, let's be patient and enjoy the fact that we have been able to hire a relatively good coach !

Comment

Ali Karimi also wasn't invited.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Ali Karimi also wasn't invited.
                                which was the right move! this guy has regressed instead of progressing in some of his most crucial years. he looked pretty promising at some point!
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X