TM Squad for June Friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Squad for June Friendlies

The new list for the friendlies against Syria and Korea Rep has been announced - no Dejagah & Ghoddos.

GK:
    Beiranvand
    Mazaheri
    Abedzadeh
    Niazmand

DF:
    PAG
    Montazeri
    Cheshmi
    Ghafouri
    Hajsafi
    SM Hosseini
    Kanaani
    MiMo
    Moharrami
    Rezaeian

MF:
    Shojaei
    Ebrahimi
    Ezzatollahi
    Nourollahi

FW:
    Amiri
    Ansarifard
    Azmoun
    Jahanbakhsh
    Sayyadmanesh
    Taremi
    Torabi

https://varzesh3.com/news/1614696/%D...88%D8%AA%D8%B3

Glad to see Allahyar

Comment

3 right backs, yet 4 midfielders total.. what?

Comment

Masoud makes it but not Saman? WHAT?

who the f**k picked this line-up? it surly can't be Wilmots...

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
          Masoud makes it but not Saman? WHAT?

who the f**k picked this line-up? it surly can't be Wilmots...
          https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFANtGBYT9/

vivateammelli
          🇮🇷
          علت غیبت قدوس و دژاگه در لیست تیم ملی مشخص شد
          پرهان خانلری، پزشک تیم ملی درباره علت غیبت این دو بازیکن اظهار داشت: این ۲ بازیکن به دلیل مصدومیت*هایی که داشتند نیاز به استراحت داشته و هنوز به شرایط ایده آل نرسیده اند
          از همین رو کادر پزشکی پس از هماهنگی با سرمربی تیم ملی تشخیص داد تا این ۲ بازیکن در این اردو حضور نداشته باشند.
          📷 GettyImages

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            https://www.instagram.com/p/ByFANtGBYT9/

vivateammelli
            🇮🇷
            علت غیبت قدوس و دژاگه در لیست تیم ملی مشخص شد
            پرهان خانلری، پزشک تیم ملی درباره علت غیبت این دو بازیکن اظهار داشت: این ۲ بازیکن به دلیل مصدومیت*هایی که داشتند نیاز به استراحت داشته و هنوز به شرایط ایده آل نرسیده اند
            از همین رو کادر پزشکی پس از هماهنگی با سرمربی تیم ملی تشخیص داد تا این ۲ بازیکن در این اردو حضور نداشته باشند.
            📷 GettyImages
            Oh Thanks. That makes sense.

Still though... there's absolutely no reason to have Masoud in the Squad. Just taking away a spot from young promising players.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
              Oh Thanks. That makes sense.

Still though... there's absolutely no reason to have Masoud in the Squad. Just taking away a spot from young promising players.
              I want to say this is a final evaluation list, so we can expect to get a "realistic" Iran squad for the next list. I don't hold this list against Wilmots and I doubt he had much say in this as it was chosen last minute. Wilmots favors youth players, so we can truly expect a Wilmots squad next list that comes out.

Comment

Surprisingly no one from Belgian League have been selected!!!!???

Comment

Where the fuck is Saman ?

Comment

we need to give players rest, however masoud need to say goodbye , he have done the most he could

Comment

some of you guys seem to forget that the guy just signed yesterday! be a little bit realistic! the guy has taken CQ's list and added allahyar and crossed off dejagah and saman because of injury! let the guy do what he needs to do, what I am looking for in this match is the way they are going to play, attacking, or defensive, open or compact, how the pressing will be, the formation, etc and in case of need the substitutions in the 2nd half. the boys haven't played together for a while so they will definitely start off rusty without a doubt so, I don't know what to expect from this point of view. and still, we cannot really say much about these 2 matches apart from his vision for the style of play and his temper on the bench. it'll be interesting to see what he will do after.

do we have any idea of when the next FIFA days are? when they qualifications are starting? the draw? any plans for other friendlies?

Comment

funny this alipour tried and tried and tried to be in TM roster...and there comes a sayyadmanesh and takes his spot...not fair at all...what did this kid do since world cup for youth? he must first play 10+ matches from the start to collect experience..i am not against him, i was impressed by him in the world cup, but there was stagnation in his performance, while Sancho is now a big star and 60+ millions minimum worth..

Dejagah and Ghoddos still belong into TM, specially with this middlefielder we listed....

all in all, we will see in the future how the team will "be formed" by the coaches..
                        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                        -

Comment

Dejagah and Ghoddos miss out as they require a rest. They weren’t dropped.

Comment

Good to see Ezza back in the squad after his injuries , with it being friendlies I don’t mind some new faces being given a chance before the qualifying campaign starts. Would have liked to have seen Delfi in there but on the whole guessing as time goes on Wilmots will put his stamp on to the team.

Comment

I thought Saman is back playing healthy. What injury?
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                              X