2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freak View Post
    And we have members here who routinely make outrageous claims about how the Belgian, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, etc. leagues are worse than PGL, and that if so-and-so shitty Iranian team played in those leagues, they would whoop everybody. Come on, fellas. Don't conflate raw talent with football IQ. PGL is truly a garbage league. The fact that we watch it because it's Iran doesn't change that.
    The derby is one of the worst matches to judge the league on. Its way too pressurized and full of mistakes.

Comment

استقلال قهرمان
      جون مادرت تو لیگ بمان

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Really poor squad by Esteghlal. Chi fekr kardan????

Comment

More notes:

- Shoja Khalilzadeh and Siavash Yazdani are idiots. Constantly trying to start fights. Even their own teammates were getting angry.
          - We still have too many idiot fans. What kind of sicko thinks its ok to throw a rock at someone's head (like what happened to Kanaani)
          - The drum beat after Beiranvand made the save was wonderful. That's the kind of beat we need. Also Beiranvand is great and needs to go to Europe already.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            More notes:

- Shoja Khalilzadeh and Siavash Yazdani are idiots. Constantly trying to start fights. Even their own teammates were getting angry.
            - We still have too many idiot fans. What kind of sicko thinks its ok to throw a rock at someone's head (like what happened to Kanaani)
            - The drum beat after Beiranvand made the save was wonderful. That's the kind of beat we need. Also Beiranvand is great and needs to go to Europe already.
            shoja trying to start a fight??? That doesnt sound like him at all...weird

Comment

The derby is one of the worst matches to judge the league on. Its way too pressurized and full of mistakes.
              But this in itself shows the poor psychological state of our footballers. Persepolis & Esteghlal are supposed to be the elite clubs of the leagues with many of the best players. Marquee matches like this should put the quality of the league at its best on center stage as it is in nearly every country with the top teams. Instead, we get poor football every time. The fact they we rationalize the poor quality with the notion that the players are overly emotional puts into perspective why our clubs and national teams will continue to fail to win anything in the near future.

This is why our players should be going to Europe b/w 17-21, if possible. It's not only about developing one's technique but also learning to control their emotions in the big moments.

As for Beiranvand, he's not going anywhere. He will rot in the IPL and probably go to the QSL at some point.

Comment

Random question, how come Beiranvand is wearing Puma and Hosseini is wearing NewBalance?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYFATIGYXc at 9:20 : imagine your own coach goes on to the field and has to physically push your players off... wow. I know he meant well but I'm kind of ashamed lol!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Random question, how come Beiranvand is wearing Puma and Hosseini is wearing NewBalance?
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYFATIGYXc at 9:20 : imagine your own coach goes on to the field and has to physically push your players off... wow. I know he meant well but I'm kind of ashamed lol!
                  Kepeers can wear whatever brands they want to. Hosseini was sponsored by NB and Beiranvand by Majeed, and seems now Puma!!

Comment

Mehdi Abdi should play more, looked promising once he came on.

Comment

Highlights of derby in HD: https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%AE%D9%84%...DB%8C%D8%B3-hd

Comment

Only IRIB talking head who was at the 2009 protests.
                        Fantastic. Does he still deserve to commentate just because he was good in 1998? After all the stuff he said vs CQ and tarafdari regime in recent years he's off his rails.

Comment

A crappy game. Honestly Tehran derby typically is one of the worst hyped derbies of the world. Both teams play gutless and unexciting football. Feel sorry for those fans who showed up in the stadium. This football was just embarrassing and so amateurish. Apart from some physical clashes followed by fights, and indeed the penalty and the sole goal, this match had zero to offer. an absolute boring and unattractive football. Both team should be ashamed of themselves for displaying such spineless football. I am sooooo glad that I did not bother waking up at 5, only to watch a shit-show.

Nonetheless congrats to my fellow Perspolisis for this sweet win!

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                          Hossein Hosseini playing in all blue? Isn't he supposed to wear a different color than the field players? Only in Iran...
                          It was purple, but still very close to blue. I was in disbelief that the refs allowed him wear almost the same color as his teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                            A crappy game. Honestly Tehran derby typically is one of the worst hyped derbies of the world. Both teams play gutless and unexciting football. Feel sorry for those fans who showed up in the stadium. This football was just embarrassing and so amateurish. Apart from some physical clashes followed by fights, and indeed the penalty and the sole goal, this match had zero to offer. an absolute boring and unattractive football. Both team should be ashamed of themselves for displaying such spineless football. I am sooooo glad that I did not bother waking up at 5, only to watch a shit-show.

Nonetheless congrats to my fellow Perspolisis for this sweet win!

It was purple, but still very close to blue. I was in disbelief that the refs allowed him wear almost the same color as his teammates.
                            El classico Sepahan vs PP always is more exciting to watch than derby imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

The good thing is both Moganlou and Shojaei of Nassaji look promising. And both are young and having great start of season.

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                                El classico Sepahan vs PP always is more exciting to watch than derby imo.
                                Yea also sepahan vs esteghlal. Always something weird happens in those matches. Poisoned Water, Bribed Refree , players Fight , ... etc..

Comment

Working...
                                X