No announcement yet.

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

سیدحسین حسینی، وریا غفوری، محمد دانشگر، عارف غلامی، سیاوش یزدانی، میلیچ، علی کریمی، مسعود ریگی، داریوش شجاعیان، آرش رضاوند و مرتضی تبریزی.

Is Gholami LB now?!

Comment

Wilmots is at the game.

Comment

Any good link guys? Thanks

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Alborz View Post
          This is not true btw, he was literally still at the Juve game yesterday.
          Seems like they are still in advance negotiation.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Khiabani saying "omidvaram bazi bedooneh hashieh anjamshe".

Areh jooneh ammat. We know how anti-Iran you are now.

Alexi Lalas>Khiabani

Comment

Lol not in a million years was that a penalty! Even if there was contact he went to ground easily...

Comment

Hossein Hosseini playing in all blue? Isn't he supposed to wear a different color than the field players? Only in Iran...

Comment

I'm an agnostic atheist but if there is a god, please end this disaster known as Iranian club football (still keep TM).

Comment

1-0 PP, the only way possible of course was an own goal by Hosseini. No blame on him though.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Khiabani saying "omidvaram bazi bedooneh hashieh anjamshe".

Areh jooneh ammat. We know how anti-Iran you are now.

Alexi Lalas>Khiabani
                      Only IRIB talking head who was at the 2009 protests.

Comment

Terrible game but good 3 points for Persepolis.

Derby continues to be one of the worst games usually in the league.

Players complained way too much.

Comment

Embarrassment. Awful football + I've never watched a league where players get to derail the game this much.

Comment

What a shity game as usual. So glad there was wrestling on so I could switch the channels.

Comment

And we have members here who routinely make outrageous claims about how the Belgian, Dutch, Greek, Norwegian, etc. leagues are worse than PGL, and that if so-and-so shitty Iranian team played in those leagues, they would whoop everybody. Come on, fellas. Don't conflate raw talent with football IQ. PGL is truly a garbage league. The fact that we watch it because it's Iran doesn't change that.

Comment

What did ali karimi learn in his 1 year in Croatia? A missed penalty and red carded, MOTM

Comment

Working...
                                X