No announcement yet.

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting post by Beira on his Instagram.... claiming that the skies are blue and no sign of an overt “aloodegi” that they claim ... political?

Comment

Asian B coaching class in Tehran

Andranik , Heidari , Jabari, Omranzadeh , Bengar, Beikzadeh , Seyed Abasi, Mamani ,...

Comment

I barely wake up early to watch IPL other than derby or I barely watch IPL live but as Persepolis I am pleased with the way Esteghlal plays. They play much above IPL level, attacking and constant pressing for 90 min.
        Min 63, Diabate scored, Ghaedi assisted.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ando would make an amazing coach classy guy with a high football IQ and a ton of passion in him for Iran and Iranian football
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

What a match by Rouzbeh Cheshmi, almost won all of his battles.

Comment

Persepolis beating Zob 3-0, two goals by Torabi and Alipour also scored, Sepahan tied Nassaji, top table is really tight.
              Esteghlal 13 g 25 pts
              Sepahan 12 g 24 pts
              Padideh 12 g 23 pts
              Persepolis 12 g 22 pts
              Sanat Naft 12 g 22 pts

Comment

This was yet Perspolis’ best performance of the season. We barely win with such conviction and determination. The return of Bashar, Kamal and shining of Torabi were the biggest factors of today’s performance and win. Calderon made too many unnecessary and naive changes and now he is coming back to his senses, realizing the 3-time PGPL champions Needed to stick to its original tactics, rather than trying out cute game plans. The team was not ill to begin with, let alone trying to cure it with a new futile prescription.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

https://twitter.com/EsteghlalFC_En/s...96757081739264

Comment

Stramacconi transformed this team. He made Karimi a general in midfielder, he made Ghaedi a star in this league, an unknown guy such as Riggi play a key role, Aref Gholami is a major part in their defense, he had an eye on Milic base on his time in Italy and so far he was a good signing without mentioning Diabate.
                    Hope to see this guy in TM, his players also love him, his time in Romania and Greece weren't great but so weren't all Queiroz previous experiences elsewhere, but that doesn't make them a bad coach.
                    Someone who work their ass off to get where they are (Queiroz and Stra), sure have something to offer, they weren't former famous players neither live with that reputation.

Comment

V3
                      دلار به چمدان خارجی ها می رود، به حساب شان نه!

استراماچونی متهم به پولشویی شد؟

تحریم ها، پرده جدیدی از مشکلات را پیش روی مدیران فوتبال ایران قرار داده است، وقتی که آنها نمی توانند دستمزد کارمندان خارجی خود را به دست آنها برسانند.

According to V3, Andrea Stramacconi, did not practice yesterday. He is angry and angry over the problems that have arisen for his bank account in Rome and now even thinks of leaving Iran, because for a normal European citizen such issues and the trouble that ensues are not an issue.

In his bank accounts, deposits under various names were carried out through a trusted foreign exchange currency outside Iran, which has had implications for him. A.R Fathi
                      ( Esteghlal) pointed out last night that payments such as $ 60,000 cannot be deposited into a single account and must be split into smaller portions.

This situation is the same in almost for all teams with foreign coaches. This is a problem that covers Iranian football completely and all foreign coaches are unhappy with their situation.The current problem with foreigners is how to transfer money to them. Foreign coaches simply cannot get their money because of currency exchange sanctions and problems. The complicated process of transferring money through exchanges puts these people out of Iran.

The issue of not receiving money is the same problem that has plagued the Football Federation above all clubs. IFF officials had serious problems with Marc Wilmots before the Iraq match, and Mehdi Taj at the time frankly said there was nothing wrong with transferring money, and the IFF was able to get money from Turkey after the money was not sent through the UAE.

In these days there was also the risk of blocking funds sent by IFF , That was one of article of dispute with Wilmots and now there is similar problem with payments to Esteghlal's coach.
                      Apart from theIFF and Esteghlal , other major Iranian clubs have been and continue to face these problems. The big thing for Persepolis this summer was the loss of Branko Ivanovich. He left Iran after three consecutive Premier League championships, and despite having a good day with Persepolis , he had to sue the club for failing to get a contract last season and his claims have not yet been closed..

But Persepolis' problem with not transferring money to foreigners is not just about the Branko story. Calderon also expressed dissatisfaction with the club's financial problems and delayed payment before he received his first installment.

All in all, such headaches for the money and the constant financial worries that accompany a foreigner in Iran will gradually reduce the willingness of foreign coaches and players to stay in Iran. With the current trend, it is unlikely that similar cases will be added to the Wilmots and Branco cases. If other coaches such as Stramaccioni and Calderon are added to the ranks of foreigners unhappy with the pay and transfer situation in Iranian football, one cannot imagine the presence of other important foreigners in the future of Iranian football unless one accepts these conditions and deliberately Come to Iran.

Comment

Comment

Try to approach him for TM job bit I highly doubt he agrees base on payment issues.

Comment

Sepahan again this week picks up a point thanks to the ref. Seems like they are trying to help Sepahan become champions this year.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Persepolis beating Saipa 1-0 with lucky goal of Amiri, Persepolis playing shitty football. Not a single chance of scoring in 85 min. Radu made a huge huge save to save Persepolis a$$. Amazing one.

Comment

2-0.
                                One chance in entire game, 2 goals lol
                                Nice goal by Nourollahi

Comment

Working...
                                X