No announcement yet.

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot to mention this. It’s never fun to see Perspolis losing to GN teams. Especially when he coaches Sepahan and Esteghlal [emoji16][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      I just watched the highlights of both Est. And PP games. Perspolis both conceded goals definitely Beiro should have done much better. The second goal was a definite no for any GK, especially that the shot came from a close angle. I 100% want more chances being given to Rado. Beiro absolutely is becoming too cocky with too much ego. Always hated his cockiness when he possesses the ball, trying to be fancy or wasting time for no reason etc. Always loved Rado’s goalkeeping and his attitude. Beiro needs to lay-off his overconfidence.

Esteghlal ZZ seemed to have been an extremely exciting match. Unbelievable how Esteghlal keeps conceding last minute goals. Must be super hard for its fans to digest. Is this really the coach’s fault as they say second half is the coaches half?

Both Tehran giants with their new famous foreign coaches have been underperforming. But to be fair it’s still too early to judge and release the final verdict on them. They both need more time. I hate how many of my fellow Perspolisi friends have never been approving of Calderon and keep on fancying Branko and regret losing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      i do seriously think ss has been having trouble with very poor refereeing, 2nd goal of zob was offside, brutal tackle in the middle of the pitch no fucks given from the ref, and then red cards stramachioni, anyway, i think ss is getting better and better and imo they play one of the best football at the moment from what i have seen, just unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
        i do seriously think ss has been having trouble with very poor refereeing, 2nd goal of zob was offside, brutal tackle in the middle of the pitch no fucks given from the ref, and then red cards stramachioni, anyway, i think ss is getting better and better and imo they play one of the best football at the moment from what i have seen, just unlucky.
        Hopefully they will let the italian guy work, even if the results aren't that good. Diabate is injuried, lot of late goals conceded. The last Zob goal was clearly offside.

The italian guy was very nervous from the start of the league. Hopefully he doesn't seek to get fired. The guy has to calm down, no need to give such example to our players/coaches (who have already their bad sides). IPL is a mickey mouse league, he just have to relax and have time to implement his method.

Also Hosseini isn't a very good GK. He reminds me a weak version of Romero (who isn't that good).

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Hopefully they will let the italian guy work, even if the results aren't that good. Diabate is injuried, lot of late goals conceded. The last Zob goal was clearly offside.

The italian guy was very nervous from the start of the league. Hopefully he doesn't seek to get fired. The guy has to calm down, no need to give such example to our players/coaches (who have already their bad sides). IPL is a mickey mouse league, he just have to relax and have time to implement his method.

Also Hosseini isn't a very good GK. He reminds me a weak version of Romero (who isn't that good).
          i must say i agree with strammachioni has to calm the fuck down, although i think i would go crazy too if every referee is whistling against my team while I know in every other country it would have been a clear red card or yellow for the other team, and also ogetting tied in such an important game while the goal is offside.

Comment

The PK given to Gol Gohar is a joke.

Comment

AQR stadium has a lovely pitch, but you can barely tell with the garbage television broadcast.

Comment

Terrible last minute loss for Persepolis. We blew a lot of good chances.
                The team is not gelling right.

Comment

LMFAO at the some PP fans logic ! they are blaming Hossein mahini for their losses ! hahahaha thats the most stupid thing i've heard.

migan ghadamesh nahse

Comment

Seems like Niazmand broke the record of number of minutes not allowing a goal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

I really like this guy, I hope to see him play more with TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Not Mazaheri?

https://www.bbc.com/persian/sport-49943035

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          mazaheri conceded in hazfi cup. I think we're talking about overall not just persian league

Comment

Undefeated in 11 games

Good replacement for Lizard Estili

Comment

Persepolis of this season is total disheartening to watch. The forwards have totally forgotten how to score goals, wasting so many opportunities. We have 2-3 one-on-one scoring chances, yet we blundered them all. Seyed Jalal and Khalilzadeh have become our best chances of scoring goals by.

Calderon has so far proven to be a not so good of a coach. We’re back to Daei, Derakhshan era!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Persepolis of this season is total disheartening to watch. The forwards have totally forgotten how to score goals, wasting so many opportunities. We have 2-3 one-on-one scoring chances, yet we blundered them all. Seyed Jalal and Khalilzadeh have become our best chances of scoring goals by.

Calderon has so far proven to be a not so good of a coach. We’re back to Daei, Derakhshan era!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                It was longer than that actually. In seasons past a lot of our breaks where we scored goals(esp Mensha/Alipour) in the ACL/IPL were due to defensive errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X