2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Yea also sepahan vs esteghlal. Always something weird happens in those matches. Poisoned Water, Bribed Refree , players Fight , ... etc..
    what are you talking about ?? poisoned water? the same water the pp doctors took and got it tested in tehran and could not find anything in it? bribed referees? you mean faghani giving away a pk to pp against sepahan or hazfi where they red carded iranpourian ? what are you talking about ? ghahremani had a problem with daei related to daeis rahahan days get your facts right buddy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Kepeers can wear whatever brands they want to. Hosseini was sponsored by NB and Beiranvand by Majeed, and seems now Puma!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      This is not true. Goalkeeprs have to wear the products of the company that is sponsoring the team. I can tell you that an american company, New Balance, will not Sponsor an Iranian player in the Iran league.. This is Iran, no one follows the rules and they get away with it... They probably just bought those clothes when they were overseas.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
        This is not true. Goalkeeprs have to wear the products of the company that is sponsoring the team. I can tell you that an american company, New Balance, will not Sponsor an Iranian player in the Iran league.. This is Iran, no one follows the rules and they get away with it... They probably just bought those clothes when they were overseas.
        This is true as I mentionned, check this out :

https://www.instagram.com/p/B10gD5bH...d=eiuq4jl1nlgt

Comment

Sepahan scored vs Persepolis. 0-1.
          10 min to play

Comment

Beiro = surakh. PP 0/2 Sep

Comment

Persepolis are not playing well this season, lost against two out of three rivals this year. Amiri is done, I don't get why coach starting him and Bashar needs to start.

Comment

Beiro was at fault of both goals. Specially the 2nd one.

Comment

Terrible loss by Persepolis.

Kiani from Sepahan should definitely have been red carded in the first half for a brutal tackle.

Comment

I want Rado to get more chances
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Kiani from Sepahan should definitely have been red carded in the first half for a brutal tackle.
                      That was a %100 red.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Beiro was at fault of both goals. Specially the 2nd one.

thought khalilzadeh was at big fault for second goal as well no? He got turned like he wasnt even there...

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                          what are you talking about ?? poisoned water? the same water the pp doctors took and got it tested in tehran and could not find anything in it? bribed referees? you mean faghani giving away a pk to pp against sepahan or hazfi where they red carded iranpourian ? what are you talking about ? ghahremani had a problem with daei related to daeis rahahan days get your facts right buddy
                          lol calm down and drink some cold water man Lets get something straight here bro, I don't support PP or SS I was just saying that those matches are fun to watch and always something weird happens. PP were poisoned ( I trust mahdavikia), by who? only god knows. ghahremani was bribed (its a fact) by who? only god knows. Faghani is PP kiss ass and everybody knows that.

As I said before always something weird happens in those matches and those games are much more entertaining than the Tehran Derby. Pretty sure there are more incidents.

Tehrani teams vs esfahani teams are always entertaining to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Yea also 2 of the PP players should've also received a red card. One of them was for handball and blocking the ball.

Watch this. PP has been benefited from the ref lol. Kanaanizadegan should've given a red card and Kiani only Yellow (which was given correctly) . Vahid amiri should've also given a red card .

BTW i don't support Sepahan or SS . just saying.
                            https://tamasha.com/v/03aVK

Comment

I have not been pleased with Persepolis at all in the opening 5 weeks. Still early but the team should look much more organized with the amount of time Calderon had to prepare the team.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I just watched the highlights of both Est. And PP games. Perspolis both conceded goals definitely Beiro should have done much better. The second goal was a definite no for any GK, especially that the shot came from a close angle. I 100% want more chances being given to Rado. Beiro absolutely is becoming too cocky with too much ego. Always hated his cockiness when he possesses the ball, trying to be fancy or wasting time for no reason etc. Always loved Rado’s goalkeeping and his attitude. Beiro needs to lay-off his overconfidence.

Esteghlal ZZ seemed to have been an extremely exciting match. Unbelievable how Esteghlal keeps conceding last minute goals. Must be super hard for its fans to digest. Is this really the coach’s fault as they say second half is the coaches half?

Both Tehran giants with their new famous foreign coaches have been underperforming. But to be fair it’s still too early to judge and release the final verdict on them. They both need more time. I hate how many of my fellow Perspolisi friends have never been approving of Calderon and keep on fancying Branko and regret losing him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X