No announcement yet.

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything other than a 3-0 win verdict would have been a total scandalous call. Sepahan management and coaches should be ashamed of themselves for their low low attempt. I hope they also financially heavily get penalized so that it sets example for all other teams.

It’s obvious they thought by pulling this trick they can delay the match, hence playing it before their fans in the stadium. But it backfired and got them in a more profound trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Sepahan says we have players who we suspect have Corona to justify their not showing up.
      I wouldn't put it past them.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if Sepahan says we have players who we suspect have Corona to justify their not showing up.
        I wouldn't put it past them.
        That for sure. Plus the new trend on PGPL is that the government wants Perspolis to win the title again...

Never subscribed to these conspiracy theories, be in Perspolis’s favor or against it. Even when Perspolis management claims they don’t want us to succeeds etc. I just laugh at these ridiculous and baseless claims coming off anyone. Never condoned such gestures, nor will I ever subscribe to it.

GN loses a match and either won’t show up in the post-game press conference or if he does he whines about biased and unfair refereeing, incompetent IFF, belittling the opponent for playing anti-football.... however every single time his team wins, he conveniently and generously praises the opponent, saying the opponent plays one of the best footballs in the league and that they’re just unlucky blah blah blah. [emoji1750][emoji1750]

The above characteristics does not suffice to GN, but most, of not all PGPL coaches and managers. I just used him as an example, since he is one of the most notorious coaches for such press conference attributions!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          That for sure. Plus the new trend on PGPL is that the government wants Perspolis to win the title again...

Never subscribed to these conspiracy theories, be in Perspolis’s favor or against it. Even when Perspolis management claims they don’t want us to succeeds etc. I just laugh at these ridiculous and baseless claims coming off anyone. Never condoned such gestures, nor will I ever subscribe to it.

GN loses a match and either won’t show up in the post-game press conference or if he does he whines about biased and unfair refereeing, incompetent IFF, belittling the opponent for playing anti-football.... however every single time his team wins, he conveniently and generously praises the opponent, saying the opponent plays one of the best footballs in the league and that they’re just unlucky blah blah blah. [emoji1750][emoji1750]

The above characteristics does not suffice to GN, but most, of not all PGPL coaches and managers. I just used him as an example, since he is one of the most notorious coaches for such press conference attributions!

Even former Esteghlal players like Taghavi have said these talks about "teame hokoomati" have become loos. Persepolis has better prepared and plays better football. End of story.

Also, because of stupid Iraj Arab (former CEO), Persepolis has been fined $450k USD + 5% for the stupid Budimir contract. Idiots.

Comment

My mom sent me a post that said some of Sepahana olayers were hospitalized?

Fake news?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Fake news?
              Huge fake news.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._by_police_at/

Anthony Stokes got arrested.

Comment

Persepolis lost 2 cases. One from Branko (1.055 million Euros + 5% interest) and another from Panadic (76,480 Euro + 5% interest).
                  Teraktor also lost in the case Stoke filed against them.

F***ing useless management. Don't f***ing bring in people if you don't have the money. Damn the criminals and agents that ruin our clubs.

Comment

Can someone explain why reza shekari has a so shitty career? No playing time in TS, in rubin kazan, kicked out of zob..
                    The guy is so fkking talented

Comment

Persepolis lost 2 cases. One from Branko (1.055 million Euros + 5% interest) and another from Panadic (76,480 Euro + 5% interest).

F***ing useless management. Don't f***ing bring in people if you don't have the money. Damn the criminals and agents that ruin our clubs.
                      Unfortunately as long as IR exists this will be the case for our club.

It is the largest club and an "epicenter" of their nepotistic/corrupt practices.

Comment

What happened with hajsafi? What did he said?
                        I read a lot criticism about him accusing pp of something.. what exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Footyball View Post
                          What happened with hajsafi? What did he said?
                          I read a lot criticism about him accusing pp of something.. what exactly?
                          He said that “they” (the powers that be) want Persepolis to win the league. He’s got a garbage attitude and talks like a loser. Never understood why this guy is in TM.

Comment

To add to this, now Persepolis also owes Ivankovic's brother 200,000 euros plus interest.
                            Iraj Arab should have some shame for allowing these cases to get as bad as they have.

Persepolis is also going to owe alot to Calderon and his staff.

Ansarifar got so pissed, he resigned.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Fake news?

Comment

To add to this, now Persepolis also owes Ivankovic's brother 200,000 euros plus interest.
                                Iraj Arab should have some shame for allowing these cases to get as bad as they have.

Persepolis is also going to owe alot to Calderon and his staff.

Ansarifar got so pissed, he resigned.
                                It's like they will never learn, year in year out they make the same mistakes and end up way more in penalties and facing possible suspensions etc. The only way out of this mess is full privatization of our clubs and publicly traded stock market...

Comment

Working...
                                X