2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
    Actually that idiot Shoja was LB. Kanaani played CB. Naderi is injured yes.
    Like why is he an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      Like why is he an idiot?
      He is the biggest idiot in Iranian football. The way he acted when during the Queiroz era which basically made Queiroz's mind up on him. (not going into detail, I've spoken about this too much). The guy has real issues physiologically. He can't control his temper.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Gameday 25

5:45 pm: Tractorsazi - Sepahan
        6 pm: Gol Gohar Sirjan - Shahin Busher
        6 pm: Pars Jonoobi Jam - Shahr Khodrou
        6:30 pm: Nassaji Mazandaran - Naft Masyed Soleiman
        6:30 pm: Saipa - Peykan
        6:30 pm: Sanat Naft Abadan - Esteghlal
        Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

Nice win for Esteghlal in Abadan - 0:2
          The black Panther Cheikh Diabate with the first goal and in the extra time Amir Arsalan Motahari with a nice run for the 0:2
          Carlos Queiroz for TM

Comment

From a Portuguese scout:

https://twitter.com/iamluisviegas/st...24497323184129

When I reorganized the portfolio of offensive transitions, I found Mehdi Ghayedi's talent. And as in Portugal the Iranians are in fashion, I add some more interesting forwards of the local championship: Mehdi Torabi, Amir Motahari, Ali Alipour and Shahriar Moghanlou
            Another comment mentions Amiri (which they believe can play in their league):

Torabi and Alipour have heard of it. For the rest, I know very little about the Iranian league except for the goalkeeper of Persepolis and Vahid Amiri (although he is of some age, he could be an interesting player for some teams here).

Comment

We need to get some of our young midfielders and defenders in Portugal. Shariati, Sharifi, Hosseinzadeh, etc

Comment

Congratulations to all Persepolis fans. We’ve won our fourth championship in a row, handily and convincingly. Congratulations Teraktor on continuing to be a joke as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Congratulations to all Persepolis fans. We’ve won our fourth championship in a row, handily and convincingly. Congratulations Teraktor on continuing to be a joke as well.
                  The entire league is a joke quite frankly with the amount of corruption in it.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    The entire league is a joke quite frankly with the amount of corruption in it.

Funny, it’s only corrupt when bad teams don’t win.

Comment

What with all these Persepolis players celebrating with Basiji crap? Torabi, Alipour and now Abdi

Comment

It's always been corrupt.. that's why interest in the league is at an all-time low

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCArXlPp...d=ipwqbk3pcrjk

Comment

I guess I'm happy we won, but corruption or not, this season has been unwatchable. I haven't been able to watch a PP match in its entirety. Feels like I'm watching a high school varsity team.
                            Last edited by The; 07-24-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              I guess I'm happy we won, but corruption or not, this season has been unwatchable. I haven't been able to watch a PP match in its entirety. Feels like I'm watching a high school varsity team.
                              I truly believe the production values have a lot to do with it. The filming and presentation of games this year was even worse than most other years. We actually have a few decent fields in Iran now and they don’t/won’t spend the money to show it right.

Comment

Well done Perspolis, 4th in a row! Definitely a different feeling this year with no fans in the stadium, and the long lay off. But seems like Yahya is ready for the role and doing well, we definitely need to do some new signings and get rid of some of the baggage to be able to compete again next year for the top position
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X