No announcement yet.

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghaedi with Al kasir and Moghanlou with 9 goals, quite impressive for Ghaedi at 20 years old.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Ghaedi with Al kasir and Moghanlou with 9 goals, quite impressive for Ghaedi at 20 years old.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      If only al kasir was in his early 20’s and he was this good he would’ve been one of our best players , 30 tho doubt he would get a call up , ghaedi is amazing

Comment

Not sure if anybody caught Zenoozi’s deliberate continuous usage of “Piroozi” I stead of Perspolis during last edition of footballe bartar.

Nonetheless here is a good reaction of Misaghi to Zenoozi’s shallow attempt:

https://youtu.be/9PkPFBHyjfc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How much they received ( Contract & Option) over the table.

Persepolis

Beiranvand 3,500,000,000 2,175,000,000 $ 13,500.00 $ 259,259.26 $ 161,111.11 $ 420,370.37
          Turabi 1,700,000,000 450,000,000 $ 13,500.00 $ 125,925.93 $ 33,333.33 $ 159,259.26
          Kamyabinia 1,600,000,000 323,200,000 $ 13,500.00 $ 118,518.52 $ 23,940.74 $ 142,459.26
          Ansari 1,400,000,000 204,120,000 $ 13,500.00 $ 103,703.70 $ 15,120.00 $ 118,823.70
          Alishah 1,300,000,000 557,500,000 $ 13,500.00 $ 96,296.30 $ 41,296.30 $ 137,592.59

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Our beautiful fans break parts of the stadium. They dig out asphalt, wreck the tiles around the bathrooms, sinks, seat stands... They then use them as things to throw. They will also make holes and hide stuff in there - everything from drugs to firecrackers... alot of dirtbags.

Our beautiful fans?..yeah Iranians are such savages right? We should all behave "like the euroopaaayeehha"..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...players-derby/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...l-trouble.html

https://www.dw.com/en/chelsea-fans-r...all/a-48310866

https://news.sky.com/story/police-fe...-2016-10613565

Comment

European fans can be just as shitty.
              I'm just pointing out our domestic fans (especially Terkator fans and fans from Ahvaz) aren't just standing around holding hands and singing kumbaya.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Ghaedi by far is the best player in IPL and as i said before, Motahhari is underrated, he should be given a chance in TM, better finisher than Alipour.

Comment

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League

I am surprised no one is talking about Today’s Sepahan vs Perspolis fiasco.

As I woke up to watch the highlights of the match, I was dumbfounded by the fact that the match never took Place, and only could find news about Sepahan not showing up on the pitch.

I still am clueless as in what the real and main reason behind this bizarre decision and action was. Apparently since all sports matches were ordered to be played in empty stadiums, Sepahan refused to show up and play?

If that is the real reason, then anything less than a 3-0 win for Perspolis is unfair and should be filed a complaint to CAS.

Any input on why and how this whole thing happened?

Comment

Wondering as well... very strange nobody is mentioning it at all.

Comment

^ nothing strange happened, Persepolis won 3-0.

You know the "Famous Esfahani Trick" didn't work. Persepolis was professional enough to win the game by scaring the shit of the opponent just by warming up and showing up. Maybe next time we will see a longer match but most competitive matches are usually ended earlier and before the match is over due to the greatness of Persepolis of course. :-)

But overall, I can have one answer for that.. this ship (Iran) has a stupid captain and we all know this. That's all. Don't worry too much my great friends. If incompetence had a market, Iran would have the best quality of it.
                      Last edited by webmaster; 02-24-2020, 03:02 AM.
                      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        I am surprised no one is talking about Today’s Sepahan vs Perspolis fiasco.

As I woke up to watch the highlights of the match, I was dumbfounded by the fact that the match never took Place, and only could find news about Sepahan not showing up on the pitch.

I still am clueless as in what the real and main reason behind this bizarre decision and action was. Apparently since all sports matches were ordered to be played in empty stadiums, Sepahan refused to show up and play?

If that is the real reason, then anything less than a 3-0 win for Perspolis is unfair and should be filed a complaint to CAS.

Any input on why and how this whole thing happened?

Shameful amateur behavior by whoever from Sepahan CEO.

Comment

I asked about this situation as well, I thought it had something to do with coronavirus fears? Can any1 confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
                            I asked about this situation as well, I thought it had something to do with coronavirus fears? Can any1 confirm?
                            No, the stadium was already empty of fans. It was just maskhare bazi.

Comment

Listen to what Ghenoei says in the locker room:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8788Mul...d=ld2zf6fiaaap

Comment

با اعلام کمیته انضباطی؛ پرسپولیس 3 بر صفر برنده اعلام شد

It has been decided. 3-0 for Persepolis vs. Sepahan.

4th Championship in a row... that is amazing. Congrats red fans. We did it AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN & AGAIN.

Please don't tell me that you doubt it or it's too soon because you all know it better than anyone but just want to be funny. lol.. :-)

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D...5-%D8%B4%D8%AF
                                Last edited by webmaster; 02-27-2020, 11:16 AM.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X